May IVF

Wrightywales, my IVF failed aswell. You will be devastated for a few days but will then start to feel ok. My hubby has been really good supporting me and I am starting to feel better already.

Look after yourself.

Roobie :hugs:

so sorry to hear that it didnt work for you roobie take it easy :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

I am so sorry it didn't work wrightywales and roobie. Its such a lottery. I know the dissapointment is hard to bear but in a few days you will be looking forward to the next step. Before we know it we will be going through it again and this time we will be the lucky ones. Hugs to you both.

Wrightywales and Roobie I am so sorry it didnt work. My heart goes out to both of you. :hugs:

Are you sure it is witch? Says in the booklet they gave us that it's very common to bleed.

yes very sure its very heavy so cant really be anything else.

just got in touch with the hospital they advised me to test just incase

hopefully have FET on my 3rd period so feeling ok now have cried all night though only got a couple of hours sleep

hope everyone else is doing ok :hug::hugs:

Am so sorry to hear that it didnt work for you, I really am, I hope you are ok and take care of yourself, take the test like they said! I bled heavily with the empty sac and was convinced that I had lost both. Lots of hugs being sent to you.

Wrightywales, my IVF failed aswell. You will be devastated for a few days but will then start to feel ok. My hubby has been really good supporting me and I am starting to feel better already.

Look after yourself.

So sorry, still.

Did you get your follow up appointment yet from the hospital?

Wrightywales and Roobie,

I'm sorry I haven't been on the board very much - I have a guest in town. I was crushed to hear your news, and I'm sorry this time didn't work for you both.

Look after yourself.

So sorry, still.

Thanks. No not yet. they are sending me a letter.

Hi All

Hope everyone is well and doing ok. We had a scan on monday, all ok, as they do an internal scan we could see more details like the umbilical cord, placenta and amniotic sac which was amazing. Heart beating well and a little leg moving!

Look after yourself.

So sorry, still.

Take care of yourself Hon, hope you are ok

Pixie thats great news. I have my 1st scan tomorrow morning at 9.30am. I think thats when it will hit home that i am pregnant.

Pixie thats great news. I have my 1st scan tomorrow morning at 9.30am. I think thats when it will hit home that i am pregnant.

Best of Luck with it, hope all ok, let us know.

Look after yourself.

So sorry, still.

Its normally in about a month I think. Do you have a list to take with you of questions, etc? Make sure you write everything down.

Hi Girls

I dont now if you have been on Dileks TTC journal but she posted yesterday after her scan. Am afaraid she got bad news, her embie had stropped growing at 5 and half weeks. She is devistated.
This is the link to her journal
https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-a...journey-through-vitro-fertilization-endo.html

I have my scan this afternoon, I was excited but I think I feel more nervous now
:hug:

hello ladies

Dilek - So sorry to hear your sad news thinking of you :hug::hugs: xxxxxx

Well i'm feeling ok now after a few emotional days. Did POAS this morning like i was advised and as i knew :bfn:

Received a letter of embryology this morning saying i have 9 embryos in the freezer 2x2 day old and 7x1 day one. I'm hoping to have FET middle of September they said they do it on my 3rd cycle after treatment this :witch: counting as number 1 so hopefully 2 and half months should be in the 2ww again. really do hope so anyway. hope my embryos make it out of the big freeze that is.

:hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

One :baby: with a beating heart seen on todays scan

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The dr who did the scan was useless! The Dr I was ment to see was unavalible and I had to wait an hour for another Dr to be come availible. She didnt measure my embie cause she said 7 weeks is to early.... thats crap I thought! I was scan on my belly, I was expecting a scan through the cervix..... would have got a better picture?????. I came away so happy with knowing there was a baby there but I felt cheated. I feel I should have got more info today, I even had to ask for a picture.... what bugs me the most is that I was charged £225 today but I just looked on line at my london clinc price list £150 for a scan and it would have been done by a fertility specilist!!!!! So wish I was back in London for a better interpretation of ''mini T''.

How did everyone else's 7week scan go? how much info did you get? an was your scan done from down below or was it a belly scan??
I just feel ripped off!!!

hello ladies

Well i'm feeling ok now after a few emotional days. Did POAS this morning like i was advised and as i knew :bfn:

Received a letter of embryology this morning saying i have 9 embryos in the freezer 2x2 day old and 7x1 day one. I'm hoping to have FET middle of September they said they do it on my 3rd cycle after treatment this :witch: counting as number 1 so hopefully 2 and half months should be in the 2ww again. really do hope so anyway. hope my embryos make it out of the big freeze that is.

You may even be able to FET earlier hun, my clinic only ask for one natural cycle, i will find out more on tuesday and let you know if anything is of relevance. If you want to do it earlier might be worth asking if you can? xx

hello ladies

You may even be able to FET earlier hun, my clinic only ask for one natural cycle, i will find out more on tuesday and let you know if anything is of relevance. If you want to do it earlier might be worth asking if you can? xx

I dont mind the wait gonna go on holiday and gonna have some time for me and hubby think we need it. it will soon go fast.

hello ladies

I dont mind the wait gonna go on holiday and gonna have some time for me and hubby think we need it. it will soon go fast.

Good idea i am thinking about a holiday in oct just to get me through the next FET at least its somthing to look forward to if it fails if you know what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->