• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Thanks Mrs. Duck!

I am leaving Monday to go out of town for work. I'll be gone all week. I was able to squeeze in a doctor's appointment Monday morning before I leave just in case AF doesn't show up.

I have moments where I am cramping heavily in my abdomen and lower back just like AF is en route. Then it goes away and I feel perfectly normal.

This is just so nerve racking. My husband and I have a few trips planned and if I am preggers we have plans will need to be drastically changed. Which I would be perfectly okay with. Him on the other hand will be very disappointed on all counts.

I've prayed about it and I'm trying not to worry and leave it in God's hands. He knows best :) So I guess it's back to waiting......

Glbell maybe stress or something had delayed things, I hope you get the answers you want and everything works out for you :flower:

I think the witch may be creeping up on me, just had the tiniest amount of blood when I wiped after going to the toilet, I'm 10pdo but now think the witch is on her way. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you're wrong too. :-(

I think the witch may be creeping up on me, just had the tiniest amount of blood when I wiped after going to the toilet, I'm 10pdo but now think the witch is on her way. I hope I'm wrong.

Maybe not may have been implantation bleeding, think the most common day is 9 days po but 10 and 11 are common too!
I'm not feeling hopeful myself have really sore crampy pains struggling to get comfy and feel like af may come early, trying to keep positive but bit of a bad day- should have been 20 weeks today, scan was due and we would have found out the sex of the baby :cry:

Really hoping we got a sticky bean, impossible to have bd'd any more around the right time!!!
Fx'd for all of in the 2ww really hope we all got our bfps!!
xx

I hope you're just feeling that because you're preggers...NOT AF! FX'd for you! Sorry today would have been your 20-week scan. :-( Hang in there. I'm with ya, there's no way we could have possibly missed our window either with as much BD'ing was going on in our house right at the right time! Good luck sweetie.

Hello Ladies!

I've been lurking. Sorry to all the mommies who have lost their angels. I too have lost 2 angels 12wks (April 2008) & 15 weeks (Sept 2011).

Congrats to all the mommies who have gotten their BFP's!!!!!!

My husband and I are not TTCing. He actually doesn't want any more. I want 1 more. We accidentally got pregnant and I was devestated to loose my baby Gavin. Now here we are 7 months later and my realized my period was due Friday and had not come so I tested and BFN. Since we weren't trying I figured AF is just late and is on the way. Well now I'm 5 days late. I have tested 4 times (14DPO, 17DPO, 18DPO & 19DPO). I am obsessing and I can hardly function. I have crampy feeling like AF is coming any time. I usually don't have cramps like this for so long before my period....maybe a couple days before.

So currently CD 38, 19 DPO, AF 5 days late, 4 BFN's, no real symptoms just crampy and feels like AF is coming but NOTHING!!!

I'm going nuts! Either I'm running to the bathroom thinking AF has come or I'm peeing on a stick. I have one more test left and I'm trying to save it until next week (if I'll need it at all by then).:wacko:

Also, I'm not charting.....since I'm not really TTCing....but once I realized my period was late I started to take my temperature and it was 98.1 this morning which is high (I charted before back in 2008). This is making me think I could be but I may be giving myself false hope :-(

Oh goodness, you poor thing! I hope you get your BFP soon! Your body is playing nasty tricks on you. ugh...it sounds really hopeful though, ESPECIALLY being 5 days late. Sounds so promising!!! Good luck!

It looks like I'm not getting a May bfp the witch just got me. Onto June I suppose.

Hi sprite I hope you don't, I want you to get your bfp.

Yes I normally (or should I say used to) have a 31 day cycle but now can't even get close to that.

After my erpc I had bleeding on an off then had a nice gap without bleeding of 22 days (which I thought was my first period after the mmc) but then another bleed after 13 days and now this cycle 23 days.

At least I know I ovulated this time on cd12 but then the witch shows up 11dpo I'm confused???

This was out right after a strange rain storm on our way home from work tonight. How cool. Maybe a sign i'm preggers... :)

Attachments

• 20120509_180433[1].jpg
    20120509_180433[1].jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20120509_180950[1].jpg
    20120509_180950[1].jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
I hope it is a sign ttcbabyisom we need some good news

Rainbows are always good signs!
10dpo today....having been feeling on and off strange cramps since 2dpo...headaches, tired, dizzy. Could just be the pollen. This 2ww needs to speeeeeeed up!

I had strange cramps throughout my TWW too! Looking good!

Well girls, totally caved this morning and POAS...BFN but i'm not surprised...still too early...now that i've caved, i'll test again Saturday (12dpo) and then Monday (14 dpo)....geesh! Only reason i tested this morning was because i felt hung over and that's exactly how i felt last time i was pregnant. Woke up with horrible headache and backache and just overall crummy and thought, oh my gosh, i better test. :wacko: Sorry to all of those that i preached to about WAITING...apparently i can't even listen to myself. Had NO intentions of testing yet. I guess the POAS-syndrome/addiction is very real!

Haha ttcbabyisom I love it. Sorry about your bfn but as you say it's early hopefully you will get your bfp when you next test. I've got everything crossed for you and sprite this month has got to finish on a high with some :bfp: 's

Not feeling v convinced today, had horrible cramps this evening just like before af starts weird maybe af on her way early grrrrrr

ttcbabyisom- likely too early your right, wait a few days and see what happens! have managed not to poas yet but only because I can't face a bfp!!
xx

Stay positive sprite, the witch has surely made too many early visits already you should be safe. :bfp: all the way

Well girls, totally caved this morning and POAS...BFN but i'm not surprised...still too early...now that i've caved, i'll test again Saturday (12dpo) and then Monday (14 dpo)....geesh! Only reason i tested this morning was because i felt hung over and that's exactly how i felt last time i was pregnant. Woke up with horrible headache and backache and just overall crummy and thought, oh my gosh, i better test. :wacko: Sorry to all of those that i preached to about WAITING...apparently i can't even listen to myself. Had NO intentions of testing yet. I guess the POAS-syndrome/addiction is very real!

I'll share a secret with you......I tested today also! Shhhhhhh. BFN. We are totally still in the game though. You're symptoms sound great and I'm feeling like I've got something a-brewing also!

I'll share a secret with you......I tested today also! Shhhhhhh. BFN. We are totally still in the game though. You're symptoms sound great and I'm feeling like I've got something a-brewing also!

Oh girl, I HOPE SO!!! I'll say a prayer for both of us! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->