• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Good luck on those May BFPs ladies! The witch got me last night, so I am going to try for a May conception and June BFP instead! Fx'd and :dust: for you all!

*sits next to Tawn* we can do it for June girl....here's for V-day babies! :flower:

Congratulation Poppy84 and Zoelouisee on you BFP.

Sorry Tawn and wishing you luck for a June BFP,

I'm hoping for a late May BFP after finishing my AF on Saturday.xx

Thanks girls! I was sad about it, but DH and I made a list of things that are positive about not being pregnant this month and I am choosing to stay positive going forward into this next cycle! At least my AF came right on time (14 days to the hour pretty much from my +opk) and as this is my first cycle post-m/c that is something to be grateful for!

Good luck! I will check in from my holiday and hope to see some more bfps on here! :hugs:

Oh no Tawn so sorry the witch got you. Have a lovely holiday and enjoy being able to eat and drink whatever you want and enjoy the holiday :sex:

Littlemama so sorry the witch got you too (I saw on another thread) here's to a June bfp for you both.

Afm I'm on 8dpo so trying to wait patiently before testing if I can hang on til next weekend but I'm not very patient........

JoLM fingers crossed for your may bfp.

Congratulations zoeelouisee wishing you a h&h 9 months :flower:

Ttcbabyisom how is the symptom spotting going? I think I am a day ahead of you but not quite sure I'm trying to be strong and wait til the weekend to test but I'm not very patient

i'm about to go INSANE! I was ok over the weekend because i had lots to distract me but at work today have been bored and not busy so it's ALL i'm thinking about and it's just ruining my mood. I have a good feeling about this month but i could totally be wrong. crampy today and vivid dreams last night. no sore bbs though so don't like that. not sure what else i'm supposed to feel at 7DPO. i have had frequent urination today. I just don't know. I think my chart looks good still. i'm hoping for spotting b/w today and Thursday to confirm implantation but i guess that doesn't always happen. i just WISH I KNEW! I know you're in this same boat so good luck to you too!!! :hugs:

Good luck on those May BFPs ladies! The witch got me last night, so I am going to try for a May conception and June BFP instead! Fx'd and :dust: for you all!

that sucks Tawn. I'm sorry. :-( Love the positive attitude though. I do not think I'll be as positive as you if/when i see my BFN. For some reason i think i'll be majorly tore up this month. i just want this SOOOO bad.

Thanks girls! I was sad about it, but DH and I made a list of things that are positive about not being pregnant this month and I am choosing to stay positive going forward into this next cycle! At least my AF came right on time (14 days to the hour pretty much from my +opk) and as this is my first cycle post-m/c that is something to be grateful for!

Good luck! I will check in from my holiday and hope to see some more bfps on here! :hugs:

have a great vacation and keep up the wonderful attitude and spirit. :)

Aww no May BFP for me - i am officially 5days late but BFN..AF be playing tricks on me :nope:

Hey am back! Great few days away just trying to psych myself up to start preparing for a presentation at work tomorrow, but thought would check in first

sweetz, tawn and MummyWant2be sorry af arrived but fx'd for your June bfps and tawn have a fab holiday.

I am now waiting..... not very patiently!!! Was good to be away as it stopped me wanting to poas to see!! Its far too early I know but I read about people getting a bfp at 7 days po and wonder....

Going to try and hold out and stop reading in to every little sx, my bbs are really sore, have creamy cm and am peeing a lot!! Also have had cramps but that could just be af planning an early arrival, bbs could just be pmt and have never really paid attention to my cm so could be like this every time!! Used to get a lot of uti's in the past so maybe just that!!
Trying to keep a level head and struggling!!! :wacko:

ttcbabyisom, great PMA fingers crossed for you.

Welcome back sprite, hope you enjoyed your time away and glad it took your mind off symptoms and poas.

So sorry you are in limbo Mummywant2be.

AFM 9dpo, im going to hold out til the weekend before testing......or at least try

Hey am back! Great few days away just trying to psych myself up to start preparing for a presentation at work tomorrow, but thought would check in first

sweetz, tawn and MummyWant2be sorry af arrived but fx'd for your June bfps and tawn have a fab holiday.

I am now waiting..... not very patiently!!! Was good to be away as it stopped me wanting to poas to see!! Its far too early I know but I read about people getting a bfp at 7 days po and wonder....

Going to try and hold out and stop reading in to every little sx, my bbs are really sore, have creamy cm and am peeing a lot!! Also have had cramps but that could just be af planning an early arrival, bbs could just be pmt and have never really paid attention to my cm so could be like this every time!! Used to get a lot of uti's in the past so maybe just that!!
Trying to keep a level head and struggling!!! :wacko:
Welcome back!

7dpo is really early to test. Although I can't talk cos I was testing from 5dpo hahaha. Ur symptoms sound really promising though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u

I think the witch may be creeping up on me, just had the tiniest amount of blood when I wiped after going to the toilet, I'm 10pdo but now think the witch is on her way. I hope I'm wrong.

I think the witch may be creeping up on me, just had the tiniest amount of blood when I wiped after going to the toilet, I'm 10pdo but now think the witch is on her way. I hope I'm wrong.

Maybe not may have been implantation bleeding, think the most common day is 9 days po but 10 and 11 are common too!
I'm not feeling hopeful myself have really sore crampy pains struggling to get comfy and feel like af may come early, trying to keep positive but bit of a bad day- should have been 20 weeks today, scan was due and we would have found out the sex of the baby :cry:

Really hoping we got a sticky bean, impossible to have bd'd any more around the right time!!!
Fx'd for all of in the 2ww really hope we all got our bfps!!
xx

Hello Ladies!

I've been lurking. Sorry to all the mommies who have lost their angels. I too have lost 2 angels 12wks (April 2008) & 15 weeks (Sept 2011).

Congrats to all the mommies who have gotten their BFP's!!!!!!

My husband and I are not TTCing. He actually doesn't want any more. I want 1 more. We accidentally got pregnant and I was devestated to loose my baby Gavin. Now here we are 7 months later and my realized my period was due Friday and had not come so I tested and BFN. Since we weren't trying I figured AF is just late and is on the way. Well now I'm 5 days late. I have tested 4 times (14DPO, 17DPO, 18DPO & 19DPO). I am obsessing and I can hardly function. I have crampy feeling like AF is coming any time. I usually don't have cramps like this for so long before my period....maybe a couple days before.

So currently CD 38, 19 DPO, AF 5 days late, 4 BFN's, no real symptoms just crampy and feels like AF is coming but NOTHING!!!

I'm going nuts! Either I'm running to the bathroom thinking AF has come or I'm peeing on a stick. I have one more test left and I'm trying to save it until next week (if I'll need it at all by then).:wacko:

Also, I'm not charting.....since I'm not really TTCing....but once I realized my period was late I started to take my temperature and it was 98.1 this morning which is high (I charted before back in 2008). This is making me think I could be but I may be giving myself false hope :-(

I hope you are right about the implantation bleeding sprite, but I don't feel too positive today.

It's too early for the witch to be making her appearance for you I would have thought so hopefully its implantation pains for you too.

It's hard isn't it seeing the weeks pass I would have been 22 weeks by now :cry:

PMA is what we need, the witch is not going to visit us for another 9 months.

Welcome to the thread glbell, sorry for your losses. wow 19dop is really late, if the witch doesn't show by next week and still a bfn with the hpt then maybe visit your dr. Hopefully you won't need to as you'll get a bfp before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->