• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Yeah..so...eating like a piggy...it's 3pm and have already had 2 big meals for me. I usually eat 1 meal and snack during the day...NOT TODAY!! Backache still there. Temp staying consistently over 98*. I'm not cranky at all which is a normal PMS symptom. Have a headache. Did get a little dizzy and nauseous...then I ate and it got a bit better. Burping like a man...did get a pimple...which is a sign of af but it is in my eyebrow :wacko: weird...so tomorrow I am getting a test...screw it I'm not waiting. I need an answer lol.

TESTING SATURDAY MORNING....or maybe Friday night hehe

Oooo so exciting! Praying u get a BFP! How many dpo are u now?

That's what I was when I got BFP. I'm so excited for u!!!

Praying my little bean stuck this month! We timed everything the best we could!

Ooooh so exciting sweetz I've got everything crossed for you

hey ladies im am out this month the :witch: got me today, bbt dropped yesterday but shot back up today over my coverline so not sure what that means but because i have a bicornuate uterus i can still get a period while pregnant so who knows but on to next month good luck to everyone testing hope you all get your bfps :) xx

Oh no littlemama so sorry the witch got you, next month will be your month for sure.

Any news sweetz?

Oh no littlemama so sorry the witch got you, next month will be your month for sure.

Any news sweetz?

Was impatient and tested today lol I know too early and just like I suspected a bfn. It's ok....my bbs are telling me otherwise....got a pack of 3 so might test again before af due....who knows. I'll be happy either way :flower:

My fertility chart does not seem very promising to me. This is, however, the first month of charting so not sure what to compare it to but my DPO temps are barely above the coverline. That's not right, is it? I want to blame it on the cheapie BBT i bought from CVS. I don't know. Just feeling super anxious about it. Plus it's strange, yesterday i took it like usual (immediately upon wakening before talking or anything) and it said 97.57, then thought that seemed too low, so put it underneath the other side of my tongue and after the 60 seconds it read 97.97...WTH? So unsure which one to use, i just picked the first one. Same thing happened this morning but not as big of a difference. Originally 97.52, second reading was 97.57 or a little higher i think. So i just marked the first one. This is driving me bonkers. I just want a good high chart and my chart is making me nervous. Any insight please???

Sorry I can't help either I don't temp

I'd like to join in! This is our first cycle after a D&C in March. FF thinks I'm 3dpo today but I'm not 100% certain I ovulated yet. Time will tell!

My fertility chart does not seem very promising to me. This is, however, the first month of charting so not sure what to compare it to but my DPO temps are barely above the coverline. That's not right, is it? I want to blame it on the cheapie BBT i bought from CVS. I don't know. Just feeling super anxious about it. Plus it's strange, yesterday i took it like usual (immediately upon wakening before talking or anything) and it said 97.57, then thought that seemed too low, so put it underneath the other side of my tongue and after the 60 seconds it read 97.97...WTH? So unsure which one to use, i just picked the first one. Same thing happened this morning but not as big of a difference. Originally 97.52, second reading was 97.57 or a little higher i think. So i just marked the first one. This is driving me bonkers. I just want a good high chart and my chart is making me nervous. Any insight please???
My post-O temps always start out somewhat low. It concerned me during my last cycle, until I looked back at my BFP chart and realized I had low post-O temps then, too. Some pregnancy charts are triphasic and show very high post-O temps, but there are plenty of women who don't have triphasic charts and still get BFPs. Good luck to you!

I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant after 2 miscarriages last year in May and October! I did two tests cos I couldn't believe it and both were BFP :) I'm roughly 6 weeks pregnant! Good luck to all you girls trying, you can do it :D xxx

I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant after 2 miscarriages last year in May and October! I did two tests cos I couldn't believe it and both were BFP :) I'm roughly 6 weeks pregnant! Good luck to all you girls trying, you can do it :D xxx

Woohoo, CONGRATS!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations zoeelouisee wishing you a h&h 9 months :flower:

Ttcbabyisom how is the symptom spotting going? I think I am a day ahead of you but not quite sure I'm trying to be strong and wait til the weekend to test but I'm not very patient

Good luck on those May BFPs ladies! The witch got me last night, so I am going to try for a May conception and June BFP instead! Fx'd and :dust: for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->