• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

I never thought I would say this but OMG my DH keeps "surprising me" lol!! He really wants this sticky bean haha!!! Hey I ain't complaining!! He knows I am ovulating this week so he is trying his best. :) FX'd!!!!!

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will get my :bfp:

Good luck to you both!!
Really hope I do ovulate this month FX'd really want my BFP!!
Baby dust to all
:hugs:

Hey ladies hope we all get our BFPs soon I am 3dpo got a positive OPK on cycle day 13 and my temps show I OV on cycle day 14 so lots of BDing I am due for AF on may 6th so hopefully she doesn't show so know just gotta sit impaitiently and do the 2ww torture haha x

GL all!! Hope May will be the month! It is funny bc as hard as the tww is, when you have to wait to try again due to medical stuff you just can't wait to be in the tww again! So funny how things change!

Iv spent weeks wanting to be in the TWW and now I'm 1dpo I can't wait for it to be over haha. Then if I do get a BFP it will be another long wait til first scan. I hate waiting!

Oh Lordy my nerves are shot! lol I am worn out too!! Tonight and tomorrow we will BD again in hopes that something catches...but us old folks are worn out!!

Tuesday I start my TWW...and my nerves will be all over the place until I get either AF or a BFP.... ARGH!!!!

*paces around house*

I noticed the March/April one was getting quite lengthy, so I am starting one for those of us who are trying for our :bfp: in May!

Come on girls!!! Start throwing that :dust:

I might be new to the board but I make one heck of a cheerleader! GO LADIES GO!!! :winkwink:

I'm on board here! Hoping for a Mother's Day :bfp:!!! Good luck to everyone here!

WOOHOO!!!! *Cheers*

:dust: for all!!!

I am on CD1 and DH and I are raring to go! lol Had a D&C in November 2011, started TTC Jan 2012. Mentally I needed a break. It was too close to the holidays for me to want to do much of anything.

We are an older couple, but not old. I will be 34 he will be 41. We have 2 kids already from separate marriages, so this will be our first together.

*fingers crossed for all!!!*

I had my D&C in November 2011 as well. My Doc ordered us not to try again for 2 full cycles after that so we waited impatiently. We are older too. Well...older in terms of conceiving babies. I'll be 33 in November and my hubby 33 in December. My clock is ticking loudly. He, he...my fingers are crossed for you two as well!

♪♫Temperature is a risssiiiiiinnnnnn'♫♪

♪♫Hubby on vacation♫♪

♪♫Gunna get ma' freak on♫♪

♪♫With some old skool insemination♫♪

HAHAHA!!! Ok I admit it....I'm an idiot :dohh:...but at least I made ya'll laugh right?!:happydance::haha:

I LIKE your spunk!

I never thought I would say this but OMG my DH keeps "surprising me" lol!! He really wants this sticky bean haha!!! Hey I ain't complaining!! He knows I am ovulating this week so he is trying his best. :) FX'd!!!!!

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will get my :bfp:

:happydance:

Can I join in please, I too am hoping for a may :bfp: following my mmc and erpc on 28th Feb.

We started trying again straight away but the :witch: got me 6th April.

I now don't know where I am in my cycle as I had what seems to be a second period cd13-17 so don't know if I am now cd18 or back at cd6????

Either way I am hoping for a May :bfp:

Good luck to all you ladies on your may bfp's

Can I join in please, I too am hoping for a may :bfp: following my mmc and erpc on 28th Feb.

We started trying again straight away but the :witch: got me 6th April.

I now don't know where I am in my cycle as I had what seems to be a second period cd13-17 so don't know if I am now cd18 or back at cd6????

Either way I am hoping for a May :bfp:

Good luck to all you ladies on your may bfp's

Good luck MrsDuck, we're all here for you!!!

Thank you ttcbabyisom.

I have just received the opk's I ordered so I will be able to see if I am actually ovulating or not??

Been doing lots of bd'ing so hopefully I have.

Roll on the May :bfp:s

START BD :sex: tomorrow! Can't wait! Hoping for a little miracle to come of this one. :)

Now comes the part I hate....officially on the TWW now...*paces* I think I am driving my DH bonkers haha!

On a side note....am definitely getting the #3 symptom...but that could be the red beans and rice I ate last night ROFL!

Now comes the part I hate....officially on the TWW now...*paces* I think I am driving my DH bonkers haha!

On a side note....am definitely getting the #3 symptom...but that could be the red beans and rice I ate last night ROFL!

sweetz33 Yes I had been having that as well. But today I am nauseated, have heartburn and feeling tired and fatigue.

I hope you ladies Get a BFP

I'm 3/4 dpo and I really can't wait to start poas!!!!!!! I hate waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back