May/June Flowers 2023

Thank you for all your support and prayers ladies. I’m just packing my bag for the hospital now, feel horrible packing big knickers and pads :( Especially as I’m not bleeding or in any pain, but I’ve read that scar ectopic can sometimes present without symptoms. So that doesn’t fill me with hope.

praying for a miracle!!! Please be a miracle bean! Scan is in an hour and then take it from there. I will update

Thinking of you Isabella :hugs:

Baby is wriggling around with its little flutter of a heartbeat. Healthy but unfortunately attached to my c-section scar. Completely devastating to see a healthy pregnancy but one that can’t go ahead. I’m waiting for theatre now. Thank you so much for all your support ladies and I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Baby is wriggling around with its little flutter of a heartbeat. Healthy but unfortunately attached to my c-section scar. Completely devastating to see a healthy pregnancy but one that can’t go ahead. I’m waiting for theatre now. Thank you so much for all your support ladies and I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Oh hun I am so very sorry thats the outcome. I hope you have some great support system to help you get through this. And hoping the procedure isnt too hard on you. Biggest hugs xxxx

Oh Isabella that is so unfair. I'm devastates for you wishing for an uncomplicated procedure and a speedy recovery

I'm so sorry, @IsabellaJayne. I so wish that things had gone differently. Please remember that you did not do anything to cause any of this, and as impossible as it may seem today- I promise that you will be ok in time. Wishing you peace, and a gentle recovery. :hugs:

Oh no @IsabellaJayne i am absolutely heartbroken to read this update, what a hideously awful thing and I am just so sorry. I’ll be thinking of you a lot today.

I’m so sorry I just can’t imagine how awful this is x

Wow, looks like KitteyKat is back.
There is no reason to give the above comment any response, consideration, or attention.
Thinking of you @IsabellaJayne <3

@Mum2Be22 How fucking dare you! You vile person. I've had just about enough of you, having looked at the ip address it appears you are Kittykat. Do you not have a life and something else to do other than spam forums that are full of lovely ladies?
I don't know if I'm going to have to check the ip address of each new member as they sign up, but believe me you won't be back posting on here :ban:

I seem to have missed the trolls message which I’m glad about. I’ve seen her troll other women on here before. Horrible person!!

thanks for all your kind words everyone, I’m prepped for theatre tomorrow as they’d like 2 consultants to do the operation to reduce risk of bladder injury with different camera angles. Hoping it’ll be straightforward. Worst case scenario will be a hysterectomy

I'm so sorry @IsabellaJayne I had held out so much hope of the consultant being wrong I wish you all the best for your surgery tomorrow and a speedy recovery. I'm sending you all the hugs right now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->