• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

@Laurabub84 yaaaaay for sickness!! It is unpleasant-and so reassuring.

yep it’s not the best, it really has kicked in now. Feeling pretty rough. But my god my appetite has ramped up. I want to eat everything but can’t because I feel sick, lol.

Urgh ladies the rage has returned lol I flipped my shit at my partner yesterday for breathing too loud!!!!
My youngest is 9 and he's in the fact telling stage, so it's 6am and I'm getting everything there is to know about stickbugs (without gaps between).... I am usually quite tolerant and calm so it's really strange to be so pissed off at everything, and small things! Luckily I can keep my cool with the kids a lot better than I can with DH.

@ukgirl23 i am exhausted and emotional today too. The rage is my least-favorite part. I hate how I get :( It’s really really hard.

my first ultrasound is in a week I’m starting to get nervous. Definitely eager and excited but worried too, worried something will look wrong or any number of things. You know how it goes!

Hey all I’m technically due the end of April as of right now, but it looks like the April group has been quiet for a while. Can I join you ladies?

I’ll be 12 weeks tomorrow but after my scan last Tuesday baby was measuring 10+6 which was 4 days behind my calculations. Doctor wasn’t worried though. But that could put me due in May potentially.

Struggling with this pregnancy honestly. Been sick a lot, stressed out with moving and wrangling a very busy toddler. Also still in shock that I got pregnant naturally after only 7 months. This will be our 2nd baby. Our first baby took IVF and nine years of trying and was our 4th embryo. So while I’m happy (sort of) I’m just having a hard time. Is that normal?

Urgh ladies the rage has returned lol I flipped my shit at my partner yesterday for breathing too loud!!!!
My youngest is 9 and he's in the fact telling stage, so it's 6am and I'm getting everything there is to know about stickbugs (without gaps between).... I am usually quite tolerant and calm so it's really strange to be so pissed off at everything, and small things! Luckily I can keep my cool with the kids a lot better than I can with DH.

I can get like that and then I’ll end up crying, lol. It’s tough

@ukgirl23 i am exhausted and emotional today too. The rage is my least-favorite part. I hate how I get :( It’s really really hard.

my first ultrasound is in a week I’m starting to get nervous. Definitely eager and excited but worried too, worried something will look wrong or any number of things. You know how it goes!

It’s only natural to worry hun. I’ll be the same when it comes. I’ve been fretting so much about having no sickness and now I’ve got what I wanted and omg!! Me and my big mouth :sick: 6 weeks today and threw up this afternoon. It’s hard knowing this is gonna go on for weeks but it’s also a relieve to know things are going ok

Hey all I’m technically due the end of April as of right now, but it looks like the April group has been quiet for a while. Can I join you ladies?

I’ll be 12 weeks tomorrow but after my scan last Tuesday baby was measuring 10+6 which was 4 days behind my calculations. Doctor wasn’t worried though. But that could put me due in May potentially.

Struggling with this pregnancy honestly. Been sick a lot, stressed out with moving and wrangling a very busy toddler. Also still in shock that I got pregnant naturally after only 7 months. This will be our 2nd baby. Our first baby took IVF and nine years of trying and was our 4th embryo. So while I’m happy (sort of) I’m just having a hard time. Is that normal?

welcome hun. Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy. I think I remember you from when I was trying with my last baby back in 2019. It’s completely normal to feel that way. It’s so hard, even more so when you have other children to care for. The sickness is absolutely draining and moving is stressful enough without being pregnant. Hopefully you’ll start to feel better by the 2nd trimester. We’re all here to support each other if ever you need to offload. As precious as these babies are pregnancy is no a walk in the park. It’s tough. Sending hugs

@co_fostermom oh sweetie. The way you feel couldn’t be more normal. With my first I had spent half my life desperate to be a mother and the first half of my pregnancy I was acutely miserable. All I felt was despair. It was horrible, I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with me. Also crazy thoughts happened like obsessively thinking about and yearning for my (horrible) ex. NEVER a thing in my non-pregnant life. Like WHAT. A version but not as bad happened with baby 2. Now I’ve come to expect it happening to some degree each time. By 12-17 weeks I’m myself again. So I just wait. There is so much emphasis on the physical trials of the first tri but in my experience the mental/emotional piece is 10000x worse and then made even harder by how much people don’t think or talk about it. Hugs- you’ll feel better very soon. It’s not reality, it’s hormones, and they are freaking crazy.

Last edited:
It's totally normal to worry I'm second guessing every twinge and cramp.

I think I heard somewhere that after pregnancy you're more fertile because your body has done it before so it's easier to fall? I don't know how true that is!

I had some very very light bleeding yesterday and I'm cramping a little this morning, scan on Tuesday so feeling anxious for the days to go quickly though I am.nervous too

Hi girls I’m cautiously sticking my head in as I got my positive digital test this morning. Due date would be end of June so possibly not the right group but I’ll just tag along anyway! :)

Hope you’re all well as can be. I’ve just got a fever from this flu the kids gave me- perfect timing lol! Hoping the little dot will cope okay as I can’t eat to take some Panadol. I’m looking forward to reading through this thread when I’m feeling better xxx

My nausea has well and truly ramped up too! I do keep thinking im going to bleed any time i feel wet i freak. 1 more month until my ultrasound! Definitely normal to worry regardless of previous loss or infertility. I was so anxious the whole 9 months with my first! I am a little better this time around.

@ukgirl23 yeah i dunno how true as i know a few with secondary infertility (like myself) that fell pregnant first try with their first :/ but i have heard the more fertile after a miscarraige but also dont believe that one either.

@MumwithPCOS welcome, hoping you have a sticky bean in there! I like that this group is active, its nice :)

Hi girls I’m cautiously sticking my head in as I got my positive digital test this morning. Due date would be end of June so possibly not the right group but I’ll just tag along anyway! :)

Hope you’re all well as can be. I’ve just got a fever from this flu the kids gave me- perfect timing lol! Hoping the little dot will cope okay as I can’t eat to take some Panadol. I’m looking forward to reading through this thread when I’m feeling better xxx

Yay!! So happy to see your here. Congratulations on the digi.

Oh ladies, I’ll apologise now if I can’t keep up for a while. I got my wish and morning sickness is kicking my butt big time. Feel pretty rough at the moment :sick::sick::sick:

Well, I’m going to spend some time throughout the day catching up but I wanted to move over, even though I’m still so early!

I am 13DPO and officially late for AF. I got my first shadow of a line 8DPO!

By my LMP I am due June 24, 2023, but I’m going to go by conception and say my EDD is June 27! (I ovulated CD 18 and I want all the days I can get at the end, so I will be reporting my LMP as 9/20 vs 9/17 when I go in for my first visit).

I’m tentatively excited. Not only is this my first baby, but my family is going through a very hard time right now that makes this a tender time. But, here’s hopefully to H&H 9 months!

@mbrew180 welcome, we are so happy you’re here. Been thinking about you and your family a lot. Hugs and happy healthy 9 months <3

@Laurabub84 how’s the sickness?

How is everyone?

AFM, 11 weeks today, first appointment and scan in 4 days, I can’t believe it. Feeling pretty rough today, strong smell aversions and nausea and weepiness, I thought I was done with all that! It’s been rare the last couple weeks but clearly I still have my tough days.

@mbrew180 welcome hun

@MrsKatie pretty rough. Really don’t enjoy this part, just want to get past it. I’m so hungry and just want to eat everything but I can’t because it won’t stay down. Even waters a struggle to keep in. Gonna mention it at my first appointment and maybe try what they gave me last pregnancy for the sickness. I won’t be able to cope going another 5/6 weeks like this but I want to make sure baby’s developed as much as possible before I start taking medication. It always worries me. I’ve got no patience either because I feel so rough and like you keep feeling tearful because of it. Keep telling myself this will pass tho and am taking a day at a time.
I can’t believe your 11 weeks already. I can’t wait to see your scan. So exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->