• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

Congrats and welcome mbrew! I hope this baby is a bright spot in a difficult time
And it makes me happy to hear of FTMs being prepared for needing extra time at the end and wanting to avoid being dated too early. I mostly hear about women being excited to have their dates moved earlier without understanding the ramifications.

I was worried about telling people about our 4th (obviously that won’t happen now) and I was going to just announce a surprise birth! but this ectopic has made me think “F everyone else” (excuse the language). This has devastated me and hurt me just as much as it would if it was my first baby. It’s your child at the end of the day and if people can’t be happy for you then stuff them! Embrace your babies whether it’s your 1st or your 10th. All special!
Yes! Right there with you. My DH fam tried to convince him to get snipped after we had the miscarriage at the end of Aug. Completely insensitive. We’ve been TTC for two years and finally get pregnant, lose the baby and they basically say it’s for the best and not to try anymore.
I’m not sure how soon we will tell this time. We will get an early US to confirm growth and heartbeat, so maybe after that. Will see.

Ladies, I hope you don’t mind me joining you. I was in the April due date group and had a MC in late august at 8 weeks 4 days. My due date is June 26, but will likely be induced on June 12. I honestly can’t believe I’m pregnant again. God, I hope we get our take home rainbow baby! I’m looking forward to getting to know you all here

@elmum OH MY GOSH I gasped and got goosebumps when I saw your post here!!! I am over the moon to see you here sweetie!!!

@elmum I am so excited for you! I know you must be such a mess of nerves and excitement, but I have everything crossed for you ❤️

Congrats and welcome mbrew! I hope this baby is a bright spot in a difficult time
And it makes me happy to hear of FTMs being prepared for needing extra time at the end and wanting to avoid being dated too early. I mostly hear about women being excited to have their dates moved earlier without understanding the ramifications.

Thank you! I definitely know what you mean about due dates and such, but to be honest I’m a Nurse Midwife over here in the states so I have that background on my side!

Reactions: NDH
Oh that's a super helpful background to have!

And congrats elmum! Sending you so much sticky dust :dust:

@elmum I am so excited for you! I know you must be such a mess of nerves and excitement, but I have everything crossed for you ❤️
Yes. It’s this weird excited feeling mixed with hesitation and constantly praying that this baby sticks!

Congrats and welcome to all the new BFP ladies!!! So happy for you ❤️

Sorry you’re feeling so rough @Laurabub84 hugs!!! The only thing that got me over the hump when I was feeling that bad was b6/unisom. I had to be consistent with it but it got me over the hump.

@MrsKatie sorry you’re feeling rough too. so excited for your ultrasound though!

Hi ladies, tentatively bringing myself over here:flower:
I’m 14dpo today, had a lot of BFP’s and now stopped testing for my own sanity. Obviously AF hasn’t arrived but I have noticed a few tiny spots of brown mucus this morning which has scared the life out of me, but I do know I had this with my son so I’m staying positive:)
I’m going to hold off until next week to book with the midwives, and if everything keeps going well I think I’ll be arranging a private scan for 7/8 weeks to put my mind at ease.
So grateful to be able to join you all:cloud9:xxx

@CakeBaby the brown spotting I’ve had in more successful pregnancies than not, always at about 4-5 weeks. I think that’s a great sign!

Omgoodness it's hilarious looking at my ticker since I ate tater tots yesterday lol! :haha:

Thanks girls I appreciate the warm welcome :flower:
And thank you @MrsKatie it has just been a one off today and I definitely remember something similar with my son so crossing everything it’s just the bean nestling in!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->