• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

Thank you private scan in 4 weeks to do gender our trisomy tests were all low too so feeling much better about things. I'm just trying to gety uterus to shift to a good position now x

I didn’t know you could do that.
Well that’s the cutest! <3 can’t wait to find out the gender

Congratulations @markswife10 and @ukgirl23 on the lovely scans.
Always so lovely too see.
Pray I get to experience that one more time hopefully in the not to far future.

I know I was posting alot in this group but I stepped away as I’m finding coming in the due date groups painful now. But I’m glad your all doing ok.

Lovely bumps coming along.

my brother and his wife were amazing about it and don’t feel as though I’m taking away from there special time. Their really happy for me which was such a relief. Im glad it’s all out in the open now.

Oh thats so good! I bet thats an amazing relief :)

They aren't kidding when they say you show sooner 2nd pregnancy on. I thought I showed early with my son (I was popping pretty good at 11-12 weeks with him). This time my bump looks similar to my 14 week bump with him but I'm only 9 and a half weeks :shy::haha: I mean, I guess I wasn't as stretched out after my daughter because she was a micro preemie born at 27 weeks, so I missed a whole trimester with her. So I probably still had SOME toning when I got pregnant with him. But since I carried him to 37 weeks and I'm only 5'1" tall with a short torso, there's literally nowhere for it to go and the toning is gone, so the bump has popped lol! I definitely can't hide it any longer.

Tell your mom we are about to have our 6th baby while living in a 400sqf RV :haha:. A 3 bedroom house would feel like a mansion to me.
I love this xxxx we loved our little cabin we lived in for a while but didn’t have 6 haha. It gets messy quickly but also gets tidy quickly and the less you have, the better so more time for adventures and being outside. My kinda life!! but now I’ve filled up this big house unintentionally and hate having all this stuff. Must be time to downsize again hehe. Kids don’t care they just wanna be loved and have fun and see their parents happy :)

I can’t wait to have a bump. I also can’t wait to reach the 2nd trimester. This morning sickness is horrible and I’m so hungry. Having an empty stomach I feel sick but eating I find worse. Just drinking water makes me want to throw up. Feels like so long to go feeling like this everyday. I really shouldn’t complain when I wanted this so much but my god I forgot how hard it is at this stage. My first appointment isn’t until Thursday. I think I’m going to have to ask for the anti sickness even if it’s just to give myself a couple of days break from it.

@markswife10 aww cute bump! I keep expecting my bump to appear but im still in that slightly bloated looking phase haha

@Laurabub84 don't feel guilty! You can still want and adore this pregnancy and simultaneously not want to be so sick :) defs try the stuff. The morning sickness is horrible when you cant keep stuff down.

@markswife10 aww cute bump! I keep expecting my bump to appear but im still in that slightly bloated looking phase haha

@Laurabub84 don't feel guilty! You can still want and adore this pregnancy and simultaneously not want to be so sick :) defs try the stuff. The morning sickness is horrible when you cant keep stuff down.

it really is. I just wish it would take my appetite with it because that’s what makes it harder, lol. I just want to eat everything. I’m gonna be an eating machine when this passes, lol. Making a mental list of what I’m going to really enjoy once I feel better. It’s always great to reach the next weeks milestone. One more week to get to 8 weeks so I’m getting there slowly. I’m looking forward to getting my Doppler out at 10 weeks. That’s when I managed to find my sons heartbeat. Just focusing on everything I have to look forward to and it helps tons

Thank you! I’m sure yours will appear soon ❤️

I can’t wait to have a bump. I also can’t wait to reach the 2nd trimester. This morning sickness is horrible and I’m so hungry. Having an empty stomach I feel sick but eating I find worse. Just drinking water makes me want to throw up. Feels like so long to go feeling like this everyday. I really shouldn’t complain when I wanted this so much but my god I forgot how hard it is at this stage. My first appointment isn’t until Thursday. I think I’m going to have to ask for the anti sickness even if it’s just to give myself a couple of days break from it.
Hugs!!! The nausea is SO hard. Don’t feel bad for complaining, it’s hard.

@MrsKatie theres something so special about the first ultrasound <3<3 adorable! I always forget how small babies are at the first ultrasounds! The best. Loving the bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->