May/June Flowers 2023

I just birthed my sweet baby at 14 weeks 3 days. Though from the size I suspect maybe closer to 12 weeks. This is my 8th loss but first this late.

Good luck to the rest of you as I will be leaving this group, but I'll pop back in in April/May to see all the babies being born

Oh my goodness I can’t believe I’m reading this. I’m so so sorry. There are no words. Oh hun I just want to give the biggest hug.

Reactions: NDH
Oh my gosh @NDH i am so shocked and devastated for you.. sending you all the love and strength in the world :hugs:

@NDH I'm so so sorry. I messaged u on FB to chat privately.

@NDH i am so sorry to read this. Absolutely devastating. Take care of yourself and hold your little ones tight. I’m so sorry xx

Thank you all. It got pretty horrific after my last post as I hemorrhaged pretty badly. I was on the verge of passing out when I got to hospital (blood pressure was 37/70) and I *did* pass out later and got rushed to theatre for a d&c and needed two units of blood. 7 previous losses and 4 births and I have never experienced anything like that. I've barely bled at all with most of them.

I'm glad baby (deciding between Shiloh and Jordan for names - I love Shiloh but Jordan feels more unisex, since we didn't know the sex) passed peacefully at home and I had a chance to see/preserve for burial before any of the horribleness happened.

Sorry to be such a downer. I truly wish all of you the very best with no more bad things happening in this group.

Oh my gosh @NDH what a total nightmare I am so, so sorry. I hope your healing is swift and complete. I am just so sorry this is a total tragedy

Oh no @NDH i am so very very sorry, for all of everything you went through. That had to be so heart wrenching and scary.

I understand needing to step away and To take care of yourself, love.

@NDH I am crying for you. I am so bloody sorry for your loss. Those are both beautiful names! Hoping you heal and recover well. Sending a massive hug xx

Thank you all. It got pretty horrific after my last post as I hemorrhaged pretty badly. I was on the verge of passing out when I got to hospital (blood pressure was 37/70) and I *did* pass out later and got rushed to theatre for a d&c and needed two units of blood. 7 previous losses and 4 births and I have never experienced anything like that. I've barely bled at all with most of them.

I'm glad baby (deciding between Shiloh and Jordan for names - I love Shiloh but Jordan feels more unisex, since we didn't know the sex) passed peacefully at home and I had a chance to see/preserve for burial before any of the horribleness happened.

Sorry to be such a downer. I truly wish all of you the very best with no more bad things happening in this group.

absolutely awful. Beautiful name. I’m so sorry for your loss and hope you recover physically soon. Emotionally take care of yourself. It’s awful, I’m here if you ever want to chat to anyone x

@markswife10 yay! I loved all the extra scans my first pregnancy :) also like that you're a week in front of me so i can imagine my scans right now would be similar <3

Well the vomiting has started like clockwork each morning apparently. I think i only vomited maybe 10 times (if that) my whole pregnancy with my daughter. Hoping this isnt a sign of whats to come lol just over 2 weeks to go for my scan! I have a dr apt on Wednesday (i assume for blood results and maybe talk about what happens next?). Not sure, the country pregnancy is so so different to my first.

I didn’t post this the other day out of respect and sensitivity but I got to see baby again the other day ❤️ He/she was wiggling around, waving little arms around and jumping! It was so much fun to watch!

View attachment 1112147 View attachment 1112148

beautiful scan. So cute

@markswife10 yay! I loved all the extra scans my first pregnancy :) also like that you're a week in front of me so i can imagine my scans right now would be similar <3

Well the vomiting has started like clockwork each morning apparently. I think i only vomited maybe 10 times (if that) my whole pregnancy with my daughter. Hoping this isnt a sign of whats to come lol just over 2 weeks to go for my scan! I have a dr apt on Wednesday (i assume for blood results and maybe talk about what happens next?). Not sure, the country pregnancy is so so different to my first.

I’m sorry about the vomiting as reassuring as it is. I’ve been having a hard time of it myself. It’s been awful

So Friday was by far my worst day for sickness. I felt so rough. Saturday morning was still I little rough but the rest of the day and today I feel almost normal and now I’m really freaking out somethings wrong. I tried my Doppler last night which I know was probably a stupid thing to do at only 8 weeks and obviously couldn’t find a heartbeat so now I’m worrying all the more. It’s like someone’s turned my sickness off by a switch. I can’t call anyone until tomorrow to ask about it because nowhere’s open on a weekend and of course when I Google about it it comes up with miscarriage. I wish I could have an early scan just to be able to see for myself. I couldn’t sleep last night worrying

beautiful scan. So cute

I’m sorry about the vomiting as reassuring as it is. I’ve been having a hard time of it myself. It’s been awful

So Friday was by far my worst day for sickness. I felt so rough. Saturday morning was still I little rough but the rest of the day and today I feel almost normal and now I’m really freaking out somethings wrong. I tried my Doppler last night which I know was probably a stupid thing to do at only 8 weeks and obviously couldn’t find a heartbeat so now I’m worrying all the more. It’s like someone’s turned my sickness off by a switch. I can’t call anyone until tomorrow to ask about it because nowhere’s open on a weekend and of course when I Google about it it comes up with miscarriage. I wish I could have an early scan just to be able to see for myself. I couldn’t sleep last night worrying
I know it’s hard but try not to panic. Did you not start taking medication for sickness? Could that not still be in your system?

I know it’s hard but try not to panic. Did you not start taking medication for sickness? Could that not still be in your system?

the anti sickness has made no difference to how I feel. I had a little something to eat and now I’m feeling very sick again so that’s a relief. I feel so silly that when I’m feeling so rough I just want it to stop but then when it does I freak out :dohh: really can’t win. The first tri feels like it lasts forever. With my son I found it much more manageable by 10 weeks so I really hope it’s the same with this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->