May/June Flowers 2023

the anti sickness has made no difference to how I feel. I had a little something to eat and now I’m feeling very sick again so that’s a relief. I feel so silly that when I’m feeling so rough I just want it to stop but then when it does I freak out :dohh: really can’t win. The first tri feels like it lasts forever. With my son I found it much more manageable by 10 weeks so I really hope it’s the same with this baby.
We are all crazy in pregnancy. Glad you are feeling reassured.

@Laurabub84 you’re not crazy, hormones are crazy and we love our babies. That’s all it is. There’s no winning when it comes to symptoms. You feel like garbage or you’re in a state of total panic because you don’t feel like garbage.

@MrsKatie perfectly said! The hormones are so crazy especially the first trimester.

@Laurabub84 i do hope the vomiting eases up for you at least!

I was telling my husband last night that the constant nausea/gagging when i stand up if it was gastro it would be oh just relax and do what you can... but because im pregnant he said i need to get over it *facepalm* im still doing dishes and cooking so bare minimum but you cant just get over wanting to puke from standing up! I can only imagine if he was pregnant he'd be struggling hard! Hes not a bad guy just can be a dick sometimes and doesnt think it through.

My sickness went from about 8-16 weeks then back at 20 weeks until birth with ny first but it was only nausea and hardly any vomiting. If i ate it went away. If i eat this time it gets worse :/
2 weeks today to scan! The weekend after (so like 4 days later) we have a huge family party so anyone that doesnt know will by then. Then a week later its my birthday! Yay!

In other news, my husband wanted to go to some concert festival in Melbourne next year so he told me i should go to see my fav singer because i never do anything for myself. (Hes right but i know he just felt guilty for saying we were too broke when tickets went on sale like 4-6 months ago). So now im off to Sydney early March to see Harry Styles!!! Im so flipping excited. It'll be my first time on a plane and first time in Sydney. Im going with my sister in law and her sister :) time to start saving up now to buy some merch lol

Omg @AlwaysTheAunt so exciting!!! I’d die to see Taylor Swift, no shame!

I would love to see her too! Im sad if she announces a tour for next year wont be able to go lol maybe next time she comes!

Im curious those of you who felt the baby move already, what did it felt like and where were they? Ive been having some weird movement feeling that just feel different to wind? (Im used to phantom kicks when not pregnant too).

Thank you all. It got pretty horrific after my last post as I hemorrhaged pretty badly. I was on the verge of passing out when I got to hospital (blood pressure was 37/70) and I *did* pass out later and got rushed to theatre for a d&c and needed two units of blood. 7 previous losses and 4 births and I have never experienced anything like that. I've barely bled at all with most of them.

I'm glad baby (deciding between Shiloh and Jordan for names - I love Shiloh but Jordan feels more unisex, since we didn't know the sex) passed peacefully at home and I had a chance to see/preserve for burial before any of the horribleness happened.

Sorry to be such a downer. I truly wish all of you the very best with no more bad things happening in this group.

I’m so sorry and so saddened for your loss my love. I’m sorry I’m late in my response but haven’t been on here. But I was told and just had to come on here and just tell you how sorry I am.
We had a lady also lose her baby girl at 14 weeks and she lost a lot blood like you and was all very traumatic. We actually all lit a candle and posted a photo for her wee girl. my heart is broken for you. I’ve had 9 losses and the latest was at 10 weeks and 4 days. But too lose a baby in the 2nd trimester is absolutely gut wrenching.
my thoughts are with you and your Family right now my love. Sending so much love and hugs:hug::flow:<3

@MrsKatie perfectly said! The hormones are so crazy especially the first trimester.

@Laurabub84 i do hope the vomiting eases up for you at least!

I was telling my husband last night that the constant nausea/gagging when i stand up if it was gastro it would be oh just relax and do what you can... but because im pregnant he said i need to get over it *facepalm* im still doing dishes and cooking so bare minimum but you cant just get over wanting to puke from standing up! I can only imagine if he was pregnant he'd be struggling hard! Hes not a bad guy just can be a dick sometimes and doesnt think it through.

My sickness went from about 8-16 weeks then back at 20 weeks until birth with ny first but it was only nausea and hardly any vomiting. If i ate it went away. If i eat this time it gets worse :/
2 weeks today to scan! The weekend after (so like 4 days later) we have a huge family party so anyone that doesnt know will by then. Then a week later its my birthday! Yay!

Thank you. I’ve gone from having it constant to it now being up and down which is easier to manage but still scares me when I feel better. I have to see the midwives tomorrow for bloods and things so will just talk it through with them. I’m wondering if I am actually feeling better or whether I’m just getting used to the feeling and managing it better?
I’m sorry your husbands been insensitive. Mine was the same because I was really dreading his night shifts and because I’ve been struggling to function he told me I just have to get on with it. I had a complete breakdown and sobbed because I’ve been feeling guilty him doing everything and because of how hard it’s been dealing with this sickness. Think he realised then just how bad I really was feeling and he apologised and gave me a hug. I’ve actually coped better than I thought I would. But again it’s worrying me how I’m just suddenly starting to feel better. It just feels way too early.
I couldn’t imagine having to deal with nausea after the first tri, that must have been tough. Eating is what makes me feel really bad and sometimes water just sits heavy on my chest. God I just can’t wait to eat, lol. I’ve got a mental list of everything I’m looking forward to. Im so happy I’ll be past this stage by Xmas. I’d have been devastated to have to watch everyone else enjoying their Xmas dinners.

The midwives have me down as being 9 weeks today going by the first day of my last period but I have myself as being 8 weeks and 4 based on when I ovulated? Am I better off just sticking to my own date for now? I would rather be put forward at my scan then put back I think.

I hope everyone is doing well

Omg so exciting!!! And right before thanksgiving the best holiday of the year!!!
Or am I the only US girl in this thread? I know @mbrew180 is too…

@AlwaysTheAunt its like a little goldfish bumping against the side of a bowl. Sometimes it’s tiny little rolls. I have been feeling movement since 9/10 weeks I bet you are too. So wonderful.

Wow I wish I could feel movements so early. I think I start feeling them around 14 weeks so not too long to wait. I’m looking forward to being able to relax a little more and start enjoying this pregnancy. I don’t think I’ve actually let myself get excited once yet because I’ve been so nervous of something going wrong. It’s so much reassuring when you start feeling them move.

@AlwaysTheAunt its like a little goldfish bumping against the side of a bowl. Sometimes it’s tiny little rolls. I have been feeling movement since 9/10 weeks I bet you are too. So wonderful.

Thats actually pretty bang on what this feels like! I was 19 weeks before i felt anything with my daughter so this surprises me a bit.

@Laurabub84 yay! Your scan is 1 week after mine! Im excited to get there and see if everything is ok. I feel like i had more of a bump by now with my daughter so its stressing me a little thinking something is wrong.

I think the movement feels like bubbles popping this early. Such an amazing feeling.

Morning ladies:flower:
I feel about as un-pregnant as you can possibly feel and a couple of days ago I had a bit of a fall down a flight of concrete stairs ](*,)I went to my GP who took bloods and referred me to the EPAU. They’ve pushed my dates back a couple of days as expected so I think I’m bang on 6 weeks or just under with a HCG level of 8166 and a teeny tiny embryo with a heartbeat:cloud9:
I explained my previous early losses and the nurse was absolutely brill and has given me progesterone pessaries to use until 16 weeks and offered me weekly reassurance scans, although I’ve opted for every 2 weeks so I don’t become too obsessed:laugh2:
Anyway, here is my tiny little bean… he/she looks just like me:haha:

9731F6B0-DBBD-414D-9799-E039B0BB6BA9.jpeg

Thats actually pretty bang on what this feels like! I was 19 weeks before i felt anything with my daughter so this surprises me a bit.

@Laurabub84 yay! Your scan is 1 week after mine! Im excited to get there and see if everything is ok. I feel like i had more of a bump by now with my daughter so its stressing me a little thinking something is wrong.

I’m the same. Since my nausea has been much more manageable I’m worrying because it’s never eased this early for me. 3 weeks is a long wait. I wish I could find baby’s heartbeat with my Doppler but I know it’s still early. I never managed to find my sons until 10 weeks. I’ve got to see the midwife at 12 for bloods and blood pressure so I’m just gonna mention it all.

Morning ladies:flower:
I feel about as un-pregnant as you can possibly feel and a couple of days ago I had a bit of a fall down a flight of concrete stairs ](*,)I went to my GP who took bloods and referred me to the EPAU. They’ve pushed my dates back a couple of days as expected so I think I’m bang on 6 weeks or just under with a HCG level of 8166 and a teeny tiny embryo with a heartbeat:cloud9:
I explained my previous early losses and the nurse was absolutely brill and has given me progesterone pessaries to use until 16 weeks and offered me weekly reassurance scans, although I’ve opted for every 2 weeks so I don’t become too obsessed:laugh2:
Anyway, here is my tiny little bean… he/she looks just like me:haha:

View attachment 1112191

Awwww hello baby. That’s so good you’re being looked after. Will be amazing to see baby growing and changing every couple of weeks.

@CakeBaby yay for healthy bean! Seeing the heartbeat is so reassuring! Will be interesting to see how much baby changes per scan! Glad youre ok after falling down the stairs wow.

Oh man my nausea is in full swing I think I feel better at 10 weeks too so hoping it goes quickly coz another month of this my husband won’t be too impressed coz I’m asking if he’s sure he really needs my help at work hahaha but I’m up and dressed with a throw up bag in my pocket. I swear if they had to deal with it for one day they’d be in bed! Which would be my preference too I suppose lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->