May/June Flowers 2023

I love seeing all the scans coming through!!!

@MrsKatie I am another US lady!

@CakeBaby and @MumwithPCOS we should all be due around the same time us all having the same O day. I am 6.3 by ovulations and due June 27 but 6.6 by LMP and due June 24. I'm going to go by O date!

And @MumwithPCOS I having vomited really (I had a little bit one time) but the nausea and GAGGING/heaving is something else! I am taking B6 and Doxylamine and I have some Zofran as needed. I'm not sure if I have anxiety and it's making the nausea worse to if this just feels the same as my normal anxiety nausea, but I usually take the Zofran only on days when I have to do things (like work) because those days it's so much worse!

I love seeing all the scans coming through!!!

@MrsKatie I am another US lady!

@CakeBaby and @MumwithPCOS we should all be due around the same time us all having the same O day. I am 6.3 by ovulations and due June 27 but 6.6 by LMP and due June 24. I'm going to go by O date!

And @MumwithPCOS I having vomited really (I had a little bit one time) but the nausea and GAGGING/heaving is something else! I am taking B6 and Doxylamine and I have some Zofran as needed. I'm not sure if I have anxiety and it's making the nausea worse to if this just feels the same as my normal anxiety nausea, but I usually take the Zofran only on days when I have to do things (like work) because those days it's so much worse!
I’m gonna have to look into those tablets coz I’m terrible today!! Thanks xxx

My dr also prescribed me vitamin B6 to take to help nausea. Only 25mg before bed or 12.5 morning and 12.5 afternoon. The tablets i managed to get were 25mg. That and another medication used in conjunction but wont post as it says under directive of the dr only and the box says not to use if pregnant unless specified by the dr but quick google its very common first resort to try so unsure why the box has that (OTC as a sleep aid) but omg my sickness has drastically improved! Hoping it might just be because im over 10 weeks its improving. Either way im happy to not feel quite as sick.

Oh man my nausea is in full swing I think I feel better at 10 weeks too so hoping it goes quickly coz another month of this my husband won’t be too impressed coz I’m asking if he’s sure he really needs my help at work hahaha but I’m up and dressed with a throw up bag in my pocket. I swear if they had to deal with it for one day they’d be in bed! Which would be my preference too I suppose lol

Omg, your superwoman having to work with bad morning sickness. I couldn’t do it. It’s just horrendous. Mine has improved from 7 and a half weeks. I tend to do ok in the morning, manage something light for lunch but then from about 3pm onwards it really kicks in and just gets worse until bedtime and I won’t dare eat a thing and can only sip on water. Last night was rough :sick:. But I’ll take it. It’s hard but it gives me some reassurance that things are going well. 9 weeks today going by my dates so hopefully after this week it’ll start easing right off. I can’t wait for this stage to pass. I’m so done with feeling and being sick now. Feeling a bit crampy this morning which I always hate. Worry’s me. I also don’t know what I was thinking using the food baby sizer ticker. Makes me feel sick looking at it :haha:

Oh and I’m a uk girl :hi:

@Laurabub84 9 weeks, so close!! I really hope it eases for you soon. the second tri is just so much better!

@AlwaysTheAunt is it unisom? Ive heard It gives a lot of relief, does it make you feel groggy?

@Laurabub84 9 weeks, so close!! I really hope it eases for you soon. the second tri is just so much better!

@AlwaysTheAunt is it unisom? Ive heard It gives a lot of relief, does it make you feel groggy?

It’s probably Unisom. I’ve had to use it with b6 and it does help (Thank God my morning sickness seems to be on its way out now aside from heaving occasionally). You’re only supposed to take it at bedtime and, yes, it knocks me out. I have to take only half a pill or it will really mess with me the next morning lol.

Ugh, I just had what looked line blood-tinged cm when I wiped :( I was up late with cramps too so I am worried. When I wiped it from the toilet paper it just looked kind of dark yellow/orange so I hope my paranoid eyes were just playing tricks on me.

Omg, your superwoman having to work with bad morning sickness. I couldn’t do it. It’s just horrendous. Mine has improved from 7 and a half weeks. I tend to do ok in the morning, manage something light for lunch but then from about 3pm onwards it really kicks in and just gets worse until bedtime and I won’t dare eat a thing and can only sip on water. Last night was rough :sick:. But I’ll take it. It’s hard but it gives me some reassurance that things are going well. 9 weeks today going by my dates so hopefully after this week it’ll start easing right off. I can’t wait for this stage to pass. I’m so done with feeling and being sick now. Feeling a bit crampy this morning which I always hate. Worry’s me. I also don’t know what I was thinking using the food baby sizer ticker. Makes me feel sick looking at it :haha:

Oh and I’m a uk girl :hi:
Haha omg my husband asks if I want this or that and I’m like don’t talk about food!!!! I think the worst part is not being able to stomach water. So hope you feel better soon coz that will make me feel better too.

@AlwaysTheAunt I’ll look into it. Im looking after my mum after surgery in two weeks so I’m hoping I feel better by then but I’ll be 8 weeks. Hoping this stage is nearly at its end for you and you get to feel it move soon xxxx

Ugh, I just had what looked line blood-tinged cm when I wiped :( I was up late with cramps too so I am worried. When I wiped it from the toilet paper it just looked kind of dark yellow/orange so I hope my paranoid eyes were just playing tricks on me.
Ohh I hope so hun. Hopefully just some weird cm xxx

Hi again, I know it's been a while. First, THANK YOU for the kind, reassuring words! I *think* I am feeling more myself, though we are moving AGAIN come December 1-ish. While it will be a good move, just UGH. Because we literally just got settled. But we live way too freaking far away from everything right now. It's just not a good situation for my marriage or family or myself. Been really isolating actually, which made 1st tri nastiness so much harder.

Anyway, @elmum WOW! I'm SOOOOO happy to see you back here!

@NDH I am SO SO sorry. Losses really suck and yours sounds like it was a total nightmare. I wish I could give you a big hug.

I have a lot more catching up to do, but I'm glad to see most everyone is well and getting through it. I'm guessing most of you are getting close to being out of 1st tri now? I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow. Still not sure if all 1st tri stuff has gone away for me. Still waiting for that energy boost and glowing skin and thick hair but I'm getting quite the opposite lately. Hugs to everyone with nausea and sick.

No, not unisom. I dont feel groggy at all on it :) on her note she wrote doxylamine so its what the chemist locally has in that, the box literally just says sleep aid lol chemist branded so no brand name to note. I think its only a short term thing so i will try not take it too much. But im not waking and wanting to vomit so ill take it.

Well I’m more crampy and just lost a huge glob of pinkish/purple cm :( Then tried the Doppler for reassurance and couldn’t find the heartbeat. So I’m a wreck. I’m solo parenting so can’t go to the ER, which I would do if my husband weren’t at work until 2am (it’s 4pm here). Just beside myself and thinking the worst.

No, not unisom. I dont feel groggy at all on it :) on her note she wrote doxylamine so its what the chemist locally has in that, the box literally just says sleep aid lol chemist branded so no brand name to note. I think its only a short term thing so i will try not take it too much. But im not waking and wanting to vomit so ill take it.

Unisom is one of the name brands for doxylamine . I’ve been using it at night w/B6 and some zofran during the day to try to make it through!!

That’s the main ingredient in unisom. Must be a generic version

Unisom is one of the name brands for doxylamine . I’ve been using it at night w/B6 and some zofran during the day to try to make it through!!

Oh cool! I live very rural so its get what you get here lol its crazy how much better i feel just from taking that at night! So good

@MrsKatie glad you found the heartbeat! Hopefully you can still go get checked make sure everything is ok. I wouldve been so stressed out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"