May/June Flowers 2023

Got to see baby yesterday as I was sent for an ultrasound to check on growth. (Fundal height has stagnated/slowed like it did with my daughter). Luckily measuring bang on 37 weeks except the head measured 39 lol hoping they dont have a big head to push out haha so excited to meet this little babe
Glad baby measured well! You are so close!!!

Caspian is 2 weeks old today! I also realized I forgot to give his birth stats! He was 5lb 14oz (exact same as his older brother was) and 19.5” long (1.5” taller than his brother was). His 2 week appointment went well yesterday. His jaundice level dropped significantly and he’s growing beautifully ❤️

I also snapped some newborn pics of him today ❤️

DAE34B29-C4E0-40D3-BE2B-087366B3759A.jpeg

@markswife10 omg i cannot with that photo! That is so damn adorable. Amazing shot, did you take that yourself? So happy to hear his Jaundice is getting better now! What a relief. I cant believe hes 2 weeks already, thay has flown by!

Caspian is 2 weeks old today! I also realized I forgot to give his birth stats! He was 5lb 14oz (exact same as his older brother was) and 19.5” long (1.5” taller than his brother was). His 2 week appointment went well yesterday. His jaundice level dropped significantly and he’s growing beautifully ❤️

I also snapped some newborn pics of him today ❤️

View attachment 1115497
Can’t believe he’s 2 weeks old. Adorable x

@markswife10 omg i cannot with that photo! That is so damn adorable. Amazing shot, did you take that yourself? So happy to hear his Jaundice is getting better now! What a relief. I cant believe hes 2 weeks already, thay has flown by!
Thank you! ❤️ yes I did

thank you! I’m so relieved about the jaundice resolving. Time sure is flying! I’m trying to savor every moment because I know it flies and he’s my last baby ❤️

Thank you! ❤️ yes I did

thank you! I’m so relieved about the jaundice resolving. Time sure is flying! I’m trying to savor every moment because I know it flies and he’s my last baby ❤️

I've been trying to savor the last few weeks of pregnancy as it'll be our last too! It's hard not to just wish baby here though lol

Almost feel like ive dropped a bit today so fingers crossed i wont go over due!

@AlwaysTheAunt praying you dont go over due hon.
I went over due with my 2nd by 2 weeks and that was no fun.
I cant believe how fast all your pregnancies have gone it feels like it was a moment ago that you got your BFP.
Totally stalking for updates

@AlwaysTheAunt praying you dont go over due hon.
I went over due with my 2nd by 2 weeks and that was no fun.
I cant believe how fast all your pregnancies have gone it feels like it was a moment ago that you got your BFP.
Totally stalking for updates

Please do! Its so quiet in the group now a couple babies have been born :) im hoping the other women due soon might appear, i hope they're doing ok and often wonder how they're going. I've started stalking the july/august group now lol

I've asked some family and friends to put in guesses of date and gender so far most have said boy! With dates varying from 27th may-2nd june. (Ive put 2nd june with girl lol). I feel like its a boy but I'd love another girl.

Hi all. Love seeing the new babies. I’m 39+5 today (ticker is wrong) had my last clinic appointment yesterday. They offered induction this week but I’d love him to come on his own so we’ve given him until Wednesday and if he hasn’t arrived I’ll be induced then. I’m very nervous as they reckon he’s over 10lb :shock:

@AlwaysTheAunt
Thats so exciting that you dont know gender.
Its sad that its so quiet here.
I hope there all ok.

Hi all. Love seeing the new babies. I’m 39+5 today (ticker is wrong) had my last clinic appointment yesterday. They offered induction this week but I’d love him to come on his own so we’ve given him until Wednesday and if he hasn’t arrived I’ll be induced then. I’m very nervous as they reckon he’s over 10lb :shock:

Yikes 10lbs :shock:
Were your others big?

My biggest was 8lb 15oz, i was 2 weeke over due.
And my smallest was 5lb 7oz.
Hope everything goes smoothly for you love.

Oh dear sometimes they can be way off on their predictions!!!!! Hopefully for your sake lol How are you feeling do you feel he’s a big baby? I have big ones too but so far gut feeling this one only 8 lbs. fingers crossed for us both hahaha best of luck for delivery xxx

Please do! Its so quiet in the group now a couple babies have been born :) im hoping the other women due soon might appear, i hope they're doing ok and often wonder how they're going. I've started stalking the july/august group now lol

I've asked some family and friends to put in guesses of date and gender so far most have said boy! With dates varying from 27th may-2nd june. (Ive put 2nd june with girl lol). I feel like its a boy but I'd love another girl.
Aw you have amazing self control! So fun to find out at birth wish I did. What is your actual due date did you go over or under with last Bub?

@AlwaysTheAunt i forgot you also don’t know boy or girl!
We never found out before birth either, but i just knew each time and so far am 6 for 6 haha. But it’s so fun having that moment of Paddy saying “it’s a boy” or “it’s a girl” and the midwives and nurses are always so excited too cause they so rarely get to see that.

@3boys I was told that a growth scan around 34 weeks is pretty accurate but after that they can be so far off it isn’t even worth doing. Hope that baby is a reasonable size!

@mbrew180 you still around and doing ok??

Little Leo is 10 days old already, HOW does it always go by so fast!!!

IMG_6113.jpeg

We never found out before birth either, but i just knew each time and so far am 6 for 6 haha. But it’s so fun having that moment of Paddy saying “it’s a boy” or “it’s a girl” and the midwives and nurses are always so excited too cause they so rarely get to see that.

@3boys I was told that a growth scan around 34 weeks is pretty accurate but after that they can be so far off it isn’t even worth doing. Hope that baby is a reasonable size!

View attachment 1115560
Aw so beautiful! How is the breast feeding going?

@MumwithPCOS breastfeeding is going well! I’ve been nursing for so many years now (since November of 2011 with only a single 2-month-long break in December and January 2018/2019) that it’s really second nature on my end and as long as baby doesn’t have any tongue or lip tie issues it’s a pretty seamless transition.

@MumwithPCOS breastfeeding is going well! I’ve been nursing for so many years now (since November of 2011 with only a single 2-month-long break in December and January 2018/2019) that it’s really second nature on my end and as long as baby doesn’t have any tongue or lip tie issues it’s a pretty seamless transition.

Aw beautiful yes it really helps as I breastfed my first throughout my second pregnancy so had no issues with second.

first Bub was 12 weeks of cracked nipples. Nervous about the big gap with this Bub but hopefully experience will help it hurt less

@MumwithPCOS i had horrific cracked and bleeding nipples with my first as well, needed Rx nipple cream and was in agony!! Ugh so awful. It never got anywhere near that bad again, even with the break between my third weaning and having baby 4. Hopefully it’ll be ok for you too <3

Aw you have amazing self control! So fun to find out at birth wish I did. What is your actual due date did you go over or under with last Bub?

Only doing it because i really want another girl but gut feelingbits a boy and know you can't really be disappointed with a cute baby in your arms :)

Due 30th may this time, with my girl i went 5 days over she was born 7:30pm so im really hoping to not go over this tome

View attachment 1115560

I just asked mt husband yesterday if he'd like to announce the gender and he said he hadnt thought of it. Soni told him to think about it because i think it'd be a nice moment :) i would love the find out at birth ones if i was a midwife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->