May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

:happydance: so excited for everyone on their cycles :happydance:

Hi ladies....

I have been down regging for the past two weeks or so, in for my scan to make sure that i am fully shut down tomorrow, then all being well i start stimming the next day.
So far no symptoms at all - feel a bit hotter than normal especially at night in bed. In a way i want a few symptoms to let me know it is working ok!

Injections not going badly either - just one bad bruise from one injection in my stomach - which i think is amazing as you can prod me even slightly and i turn black. So quite surprised!
Hubby says he is a bit put off dtd knowing im injecting etc at the moment - but i feel quite relieved that i'm not checking cm this month, getting upset when we don't dtd etc and the tww. (but i suppose the tww after ET will be far worse this time)
Planning on taking time off work for two weeks to a) recover from the ET and b) to just give the one egg put back in (fingers crossed) as much chance as sticking as possible.

We have to more than likely do icsi as sperm count is rather low in the hubby - i seem to firing on all clinders! The last scan showed 23 folicles - so hopefully that count stays high so more eggs produced and more eggs likely to fertilise, more eggs to chose from and more eggs to freeze. (well i hope so anyway) Expecting the worst but hoping for the best!
I have a very good positive vibe going on in my head at the moment - i can see me pregnant and having children (not sure at what stage and how many IVF's it'll take) but i can see it!

Good luck all!!

Popping in to say hello to everyone. Thinking of all you ladies.

I agree with you about the relief over not having to check mucus and demand bd on a calendar..as much as ivf can be daunting, at least we get a break from all that crap! Lol... also glad to hear about the injections not being so bad. I am nervous about that.

QUOTE=pcsoph2890;27191169]Hi ladies....

Good luck all!![/QUOTE]

Hey ladies. I was just curious, what is your game plan? How many sticky beans do you want to put back? Or how many does your doctor recommend?

Just thought I'd share the email Ive just sent the counsellour about getting any cancellations passed to me if possible. What do u all think?
Hopefully I'll get a phone call sometime soon!

Sorry for sending another email, but I couldn't remember if I had asked you the following:

I was wondering if you would be so good as to keep me in mind for any cancellations that may arise as I would be willing to attend at 2 hours notice. If a cancellation does arise and it is able to be offered to me then could you let me know via telephone please? I pick up all my messages.

I do have some holiday booked from 18th May - 25th May and 3rd June - 7th June so would be unavailable then.

Thank you for your time in reading this,

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in with you beautiful ladies hope all of your cycles are going well, I am on day two of stimming, and it is far less painful than i expected...hoping for ER next week!

Hello ladies.

Plex I think that's a well composed email. Fx you get a reply

Bbubble am thinking of 3 blasts if allowed. I know my clinic will do 3 of 3rd day transfer but am not sure of how many blast they will on day 5.

Baby hoping you get some good follies. Grow follies grow.

How is everyone doing? Xoxo

Morning Ladies

pcsoph, Hope scan goes well today and can start stims tomorrow :happydance:

bbblues, My clinic will only allow me to transfer 1 on a fresh cycle if it reaches a 5 day blastocyst but if it's a 3 day transfer they will look to putting 2 back. What are you looking to do? :hugs:

Plex, I wouldn't apologise for sending the email it's there job and at the end of the day if they are have any sense at all they will understand how important it is to us going through IVF to get the ball rolling. I would send another email in about 2 weeks if nothing has happened from this one. :hugs:

Babyseeker, Glad stimming is going well, when will you be in for a scan to see how those follicles are growing? Fx'd for ET next week :hugs:

Sekky, Hi :hi: not long til your scan :happydance: xx

The scans looked all good, lining very thin, follicles very tiny, so the nurse said all good. They took my bloods too, so they will call me midday to confirm I can start stimming!!!

So looks like I'll be starting gonal f tomorrow 187.5 per day. Not sure if that is a lot or what? But at my first scan I had roughly 23 follicles so they said they wouldn't need to stim me too much!?

I'm glad I'm onto the next stage now!

Woo Hoo pcsoph thats great news :happydance:

As too gonal F amount i wouldn't know as I've only been on menopur xx

Morning Ladies

pcsoph, Hope scan goes well today and can start stims tomorrow :happydance:

bbblues, My clinic will only allow me to transfer 1 on a fresh cycle if it reaches a 5 day blastocyst but if it's a 3 day transfer they will look to putting 2 back. What are you looking to do? :hugs:

Plex, I wouldn't apologise for sending the email it's there job and at the end of the day if they are have any sense at all they will understand how important it is to us going through IVF to get the ball rolling. I would send another email in about 2 weeks if nothing has happened from this one. :hugs:

Babyseeker, Glad stimming is going well, when will you be in for a scan to see how those follicles are growing? Fx'd for ET next week :hugs:

Sekky, Hi :hi: not long til your scan :happydance: xx

Thanks buddy. Not long to yours too. Will you be 30 this year? I will be in few months.

Yes I'm 30 in 25 days so will be a sober 30th for me!!!! xx

Yes I'm 30 in 25 days so will be a sober 30th for me!!!! xx

Oh wish it's a bit farther so you get the best gift ever. Well your BFP will only be a belated birthday gift from God:kiss:

Pcosph seems you will have a good response. As per the dose I wouldn't know. I only use Gonal F with clomid with my last IUIs and it was just 75 iu. So fx for you doll:kiss:

Hello ladies.

Bbubble am thinking of 3 blasts if allowed. I know my clinic will do 3 of 3rd day transfer but am not sure of how many blast they will on day 5.

I agree with you, Sekky.. 3 blasts if allowed for sure! Although I'm just praying I even have that many to do :wacko:

Hello ladies.

I agree with you, Sekky.. 3 blasts if allowed for sure! Although I'm just praying I even have that many to do :wacko:

Will pray you get more than that so you get to freeze some for siblings too at a later date:haha:

Thanks everyone. My dr says if its 3 day transfer he advises 2 but on 5 day whatever I want. I think I want to do two just in case of reabsorption?? And then I will have my family. My daughter is four now. I just hope I'm not putting too many eggs in my basket.

I'm only allowed one fresh egg on the NHS to be put back in - then fingers crossed if i get more then they get frozen i can have two put back in at a time until all the frozen eggs are used up!

Then once all those are used up i will have to pay for a whole new cycle again! Whether i do that again will all depend on how i cope on stims and how many eggs i get after ER....

Oh my Gosh!! So much to catch up with. It looks like some of you have already started stimming and some of you are about to...so exciting!! Keep us updating about how the follicles are growing ....
Also, I was wondering of we could have an update on the first page as to who is at suppression stage and who is stimming, so its easier to follow people. We seem to be having have a lot of action lately, which I am totally loving!! Good luck everyone...I start my 1st Lupron injection tomorrow ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->