May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Morning Ladies

Lucinda, Glad ER went well and can't wait to hear your fertilsed report today :hugs:

Hmommy, Good luck with scan and b/w today and great news about getting started :happydance:

Lucie, next week will be here before we know it :happydance:

Sekky, Good luck for tomorrow :happydance:

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, this thread is going to start and get busy very soon can't wait :hugs:

AFM, on countdown 5 days til scan and hopefully then starting stims :happydance: xx

Thank you sandy. Not far anymore for you too.

Lucinda any news from the clinic yet?

Lucie getting so close hmmm. Fx this is your cycle

Thanks for the well wishes ladies....they retrieved 14 yest but I'm awaiting the fertilization report. I will update it once I get it!!!

Great report Lucinda. Going day 3 or 5?

So at my clinic they only do day 5 transfers(so Tues)....and yes i will freeze remaining embryos. I start PIO injections today and started taking Medrol last night.

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well, I had my day 4 scan today only 6 follies and E2 level is at 75 which is low doc wants me to keep same dosage and follow up on Monday with more b/w and u/s praying for good results....

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well, I had my day 4 scan today only 6 follies and E2 level is at 75 which is low doc wants me to keep same dosage and follow up on Monday with more b/w and u/s praying for good results....

Hoping that u get good news Mon :)

Hey ladies :) I finally got AF after 12 days on 10iu of Lupron (and 5 days after finishing my last BCP). Went for my baseline yesterday and they started me on 3 shots for the stims! I've only ever done one so this is very new - I'm going to run out of room on my stomach! 5iu of Lupron, 150iu of Follistem and 75iu of Menupor. Whew!
Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Hey ladies :) I finally got AF after 12 days on 10iu of Lupron (and 5 days after finishing my last BCP). Went for my baseline yesterday and they started me on 3 shots for the stims! I've only ever done one so this is very new - I'm going to run out of room on my stomach! 5iu of Lupron, 150iu of Follistem and 75iu of Menupor. Whew!

Yeah for getting started! Could you ask if you can combine the follistim and menopur into one shot? That's what we did for my last ivf cycle, we mixed the menopur, then injected the follistim into the menopur vial, then drew it all up in one syringe, so it was only one shot. It may be worth asking if that's a possibility.

wow Mrsjenny.. 3 shots a day sounds like they've got you on a very aggressive protocol.. but that's GREAT! Good luck to you!

Well ladies, I just got my bill for meds...... $5707.07 Holy cow!! They're shipping it out to me next week. I guess this includes all the syringes etc,. but I had to sit down for a minute and wait for the room to stop spinning!

I was also told yesterday that when the time comes, my Dr. always does assisted hatching for women 35 and older, so that's another expense... but I've read good things about hatching, so I'm feeling happy about that.

It's weird being back on bcp- at least we all know we'll never have to spend money on that again! lol... Thinking of you all... xx

Lucinda: 9 embryo's are great!! Good luck for Tuesday!! It will go well ...

babyseeker: Good luck for your US on Minday ...your E2 #'s will catch up....

Mrsjennyg: Yay for AF and starting the meds ....

on my end I started lupron last Thursday. Since I was on Lupron shots for 3 months for endo, I skip BC and do not wait for AF. Hubs gives the injections after dinner and is doing a great job. I am not afraid of needles, but I could never give one to myself. Felt really tired and exhausted on Friday, so came home early. I think my body is trying to adjust to daily Lupron injections.

Had our IVF class last week. I was amazed at the number of young people going through IVF, including us. The class was very informative specially for Hubs and was very well organized. We also got to hear from the embryologist and saw videos of ICSI and genetic testing on embryos. Its incredible!!! We have a new found confidence in this fertility clinic now :)

Hommmy that so much money for meds. Hoping its all worth it in the end

Lucinda hoping your embies continue to grow strongly. Fx for Tuesday

Babs I couldn't do the shots myself too. DH still does mine same time as yours. Good luck

Mrsjenny can you ask about Lucie's idea? It can reduce your shots

Lucie not long to your transfer. Good luck with this one

AFM started stimming already. Am on 150iu of menopur and 0.2ml of suprefact. So am really doing the antagonist protocol.

No worries hmommy. When all goes well every penny is worth it. :)

Good luck babbyseeker and mrsjennyg

I go Wednesday for my saline sono. They are also going to do a moc implantion to see if I might need a relaxer for the real deal. I am so ready for this lol

Yay for AF and starting!!!!do u do all those meds at once or some are AM and some PM?

wow Mrsjenny.. 3 shots a day sounds like they've got you on a very aggressive protocol.. but that's GREAT! Good luck to you!

Well ladies, I just got my bill for meds...... $5707.07 Holy cow!! They're shipping it out to me next week. I guess this includes all the syringes etc,. but I had to sit down for a minute and wait for the room to stop spinning!

I was also told yesterday that when the time comes, my Dr. always does assisted hatching for women 35 and older, so that's another expense... but I've read good things about hatching, so I'm feeling happy about that.

It's weird being back on bcp- at least we all know we'll never have to spend money on that again! lol... Thinking of you all... xx

Ouch on the bill for meds :/ but exciting to being one step closer :)

Lucinda: 9 embryo's are great!! Good luck for Tuesday!! It will go well ...

babyseeker: Good luck for your US on Minday ...your E2 #'s will catch up....

Mrsjennyg: Yay for AF and starting the meds ....

on my end I started lupron last Thursday. Since I was on Lupron shots for 3 months for endo, I skip BC and do not wait for AF. Hubs gives the injections after dinner and is doing a great job. I am not afraid of needles, but I could never give one to myself. Felt really tired and exhausted on Friday, so came home early. I think my body is trying to adjust to daily Lupron injections.

Had our IVF class last week. I was amazed at the number of young people going through IVF, including us. The class was very informative specially for Hubs and was very well organized. We also got to hear from the embryologist and saw videos of ICSI and genetic testing on embryos. Its incredible!!! We have a new found confidence in this fertility clinic now :)

Thanks for the well wishes...I'm psyched!!! I'm happy you had such a positive experience during your IVF class....yey for being one step closer!!!!

Hommmy that so much money for meds. Hoping its all worth it in the end

Lucinda hoping your embies continue to grow strongly. Fx for Tuesday

Babs I couldn't do the shots myself too. DH still does mine same time as yours. Good luck

Mrsjenny can you ask about Lucie's idea? It can reduce your shots

Lucie not long to your transfer. Good luck with this one

AFM started stimming already. Am on 150iu of menopur and 0.2ml of suprefact. So am really doing the antagonist protocol.

Yey for starting stims...everything goes so fast from this point :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->