May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hi ladies! Well, :witch: came this afternoon so I called my Dr's office right away to get on the schedule for a day 3 ultrasound, and of course the nurse there couldn't schedule anything with me because the 'system was down' OMG.. is this a sign??!! :dohh: lol...

So...... just sort of waiting to hear back... doesn't that seem random?? lol.. just my luck. :wacko:

Hope you're all doing well today. :flower:

Ugh so sorry hmommy. Hopefully you will hear tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed for that!

Hmommy yay for AF, hope you hear something from your clinic today :happydance:

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well :hugs: xx

Oh my Gosh!! So much to catch up with. It looks like some of you have already started stimming and some of you are about to...so exciting!! Keep us updating about how the follicles are growing ....
Also, I was wondering of we could have an update on the first page as to who is at suppression stage and who is stimming, so its easier to follow people. We seem to be having have a lot of action lately, which I am totally loving!! Good luck everyone...I start my 1st Lupron injection tomorrow ....

I agree with the first page update that's if the its not too much work :shrug:

How is everyone doing?:flower:

Hi everyone! Can I join? I am about to start my first IVF cycle. Our only known problem is MF so we will be doing ICSI with an antagonist protocol. We have our consent signing on Monday and I should start the meds at the end of next week. I am really excited but nervous too. Anyone on the same protocol or time schedule? Any advice would be awesome!

Hi Kpkj :hi:

I'm doing ICIS and have been down regging for just under 2 weeks hoping to start stims next week and scheduled for EC on 29th May. A few of the other Ladies are round about the same time so not much difference. Good luck with your cycle :hugs: xx

Hi ladies,
I'm about to start my first IVF cycle, too. Dh and I are 'unexplained'.
We'll be doing half IVF, half ICSI and I'll be on an antagonist protocol. Now, just waiting for AF. Hope I can start the stimms next week. :)

Welcome Oculi :hi:

Good luck with your cycle, Ill be stimming next week hopefully as well :hugs: xx

Anyone else in follistim, menopur, and ganirelix? How have they been? I am nervous for the injections as well as the side effects. I know everyone is different but let me know how you feel/felt.

Hi Sandy,
Thanks, good luck with your cycle as well. :) looks like we'll be more or less on the same time schedule.

Hi Oculi ;) Retrival was this morning....details to follow as I'm feeling cramps and sleepy

Hey there Lucinda! :) have a good rest. Hope everything went well.

Lucinda do get enough rest . You can update us later sweetie

Welcome oculi and kpkj. Fx you ladies get your BFP this cycle.

How is everyone doing?

Welcome oculi and kpkj! Good luck to you this cycle!!

Well, the IVF nurse got back to me today thank God!! lol.. My baseline ultrasound and bloodwork is tomorrow morning and I guess they're putting me on the "microflare Lupron Short Protocol" I don't have any idea what that means, but according to a quick google search (ya gotta love google) it's an aggressive approach for women with advanced maternal age and/or low reserve. So I guess that's me. :))

I'm excited to get started now!!

Lucinda: so excited for you with your retrieval. I hope you have lots of good news to share. :)

How's everyone else doing? Is anyone also doing the Microflare stimulation with me?? I've never even heard of that one on these boards before.. jeez.. lol..

Anyone else in follistim, menopur, and ganirelix? How have they been? I am nervous for the injections as well as the side effects. I know everyone is different but let me know how you feel/felt.

I'm on gonal-f lupron and menopur the shots were so much easier than expected and I have to do them in the belly.... I do get headaches from the meds and a little cramping but nothing serious.... Good luck to you!

So exciting hmommy

Good luck Lucinda

Welcome oculi and kpkj

As for me I am disliking the birth control part already. Never did like it or stay on it for long. I get the worst migraines. I'm ready for the shots lol. Hope everyone else is doing well

Lucinda - rest up hun :D Hope u feel more like ur old self soon. U having 3dt or 5dt? x

:hi: kpkj & oculi good luck with ur cycles!! x

Hmommy - YAY :) the ball is officially rolling now4 u! :thumbup: x

Bbblues - Hope these days on BC go quick for you x

Hope everyone else is doing well - im going to catch up with all the posts now and will prob post again as I can never reply all in one go if i dont write it down :dohh: xx

That was my protocol with ivf #2. I responded much better than on my first cycle. I had 27 eggs collected, 26 were mature, and they all fertilized (some naturally, some with icsi). we transferred two! And had 6 to freeZe. I was also able to mix the follistim and menopur into one vial so I only did 1 injection some nights, and 2 on the nights I added the ganirelix. My one tip with the menopur is to mix it up and let it sit 5-10 minutes before you inject it, as it tends to burn as it is being injected.

Hi to the new ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. Transfer is one week away, I can't wait!

That was my protocol with ivf #2. I responded much better than on my first cycle. I had 27 eggs collected, 26 were mature, and they all fertilized (some naturally, some with icsi). we transferred two! And had 6 to freeZe. I was also able to mix the follistim and menopur into one vial so I only did 1 injection some nights, and 2 on the nights I added the ganirelix. My one tip with the menopur is to mix it up and let it sit 5-10 minutes before you inject it, as it tends to burn as it is being injected.

Hi to the new ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. Transfer is one week away, I can't wait!

Kpkj- I'm on the exact same protocol!! I start those three meds at the end of may once Af comes. No bcp for me. Had the final ivf appt today and they did a trial ET (with obviously no eggs), and then gave me list of meds, timeline, finances, etc. I'm anxious to start but not excited about all these injections!! In addition to the three meds you named I'm on HcG, estrace and I think another one any an antibiotic (dh will be on antibiotic too). When do you start your meds?

Lucie-that's great to hear! Thanks for the information! Hoping this protocol works for Kpkj and me! You must be getting excited for your ET!

Hmommy-glad you're getting in and getting started!! Sounds like you might be knee deep in the process soon!

Lucinda-hope you're feeling ok. Def love to hear how it went. Sending baby dust your way!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->