May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hmommy - aw thanks hun :hugs: I dont know if i'll be worring so much as excited for the other lady as she'll hopefully get what she's wanted desperately for so long. Its such a small gift that makes a world of a difference to someones life :cloud9: It'd also be amazing to think that if I do get my bfp she may have hers too and there wud be someone out there who's due exactly the same time as me going through the same stages at the same time :D

Having just re-read this i think I wud be worrying for her too lolol so the only being excited bit isnt entirely true :Dx

Lucie-good news all around for you! Praying it stays that way!!

Hmommy-I would love to have similar protocols! That would be great! I called my office even though I'm still waiting for Af because I wanted to know what their protocol is for if I did get Af over the weekend and looks like they have a calling service, so I'll be able to get through to schedule an appt which is great! Come on AF! Hopefully your Af isn't late! I'm so anxious for us!!

Plex-I concur with hmommy, so great of you to do this! Glad things are moving along!

Sandy-that's great you didn't have to take bcp, and that you could get your meds right away! And yes I'm in the states, Florida girl too!!

Thinking of you ladies, hoping I can provide better updates soon!!

Hi Everyone!! I have been following this thread regularly. Not much to update on my side yet. I start my daily Lupron injections next Thursday ...yipieeee

And, Holy molly!!! Its May!!! :happydance: Finally- the month I have been waiting for :happydance:

On a side note - My RE wanted me to get Pap and breast exam done before the IVF cycle. The nurse practicener who saw me, looked at my chart and said "oh! looks like you had a Lap last May? Have you been trying to get pregnant since then, Ha ha ha ha!!" Yes, that statement was followed by a laugh. I did not know how to react to that. I guess I should be happy that my two years of infertility can make someone laugh??? Bed side manners ....I wish they taught that at nursing school!! Needless to say, I will make sure I don't get her next time.....

Moving on- I will not let the above incident lessen my excited!! I have waited too long for this ....and its freaking awesome weather here!!! I feel so good, so positive!! I feel this is it :)....Baby dust everyone! We all are on the path to our happiness.

Stacer.. good for you for calling the office to check- and their response proves you're in good hands: they've got you covered!! So unless you're preggers, come on AF!! :)

Babs: welcome back and I loved reading your post because your great attitude comes shining through. As for the dingbat who laughed at you... what an ass! Well, ignore that, and good luck to you buddy!! Keep us posted. :)

Babs - I cannot believe that the nurse LAUGHED at u!!!! People like that shudnt be in jobs where they have to deal with others at all :hugs: Good luck with starting ur meds next week! :thumbup: x

I feel a bit crushed at the moment as Ive just heard back from the counsellours and the earliest appointment they can give me is 28th JUNE She also said that I probably wudnt be starting until after AUGUST!!!! :cry:I feel let down and fed up now, I cant believe its going to take that long!! I dunno maybe she was just giving me the worst case scenario? :shrug:

I hope everyone else is doing well? xx

Well ladies, Af came. Yay! But I called and left message with the office but haven't heard anything back yet. The lady yesterday told me they see the last patient at 1030a, ang it's past that. Really really really hoping I can get in on Monday!!

Plex I too hope that is the worst case scenario ...
Stacer hope u hear back from clinic soon n that they can get u in ASAP ;)

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I just got my delivery of my injections today. All the meds are a little over whelming even though they always over order. I Have my injection class tomorrow. And my beta test is Monday but I starting spotting today and think the witch is coming any second. But this is it. Can't believe it.

Stacer: YEY!!! The witch is here, and now you're off and running! Don't worry about the clinic.. I know they'll be calling and getting you in for your baseline. I felt a little crampy this morning so hoping I'm right behind you. :)

bblues: Sounds like you are well on your way- awesome! Fill us in on the injection class- bet you never thought you'd actually be attending something called an 'injection class' jeez... lol..

Plex: I am bumbed to read your post. I'm hoping that's the worst case scenario, but if you think about how long you've already waited.. I know it's no consolation, but the time will def. fly by hon. Keep us posted.

AFM.. still waiting for AF.. any day now hopefully..

Stacer- :happydance: woohoo!!!! so pleased for u now u can get started! x
BBlues- Gosh do u have room in ur fridge for all those medicines? thats my one concern that we'll be short of fridge space lol. x
HMommy/Lucie- Thanks I really hope it'll be sooner rather than later x

Witch came today!! I go back day 3 which will be Tuesday.

Class went well. The medication doesn't seem so bad now. Just hope I don't have to do the inter muscular progesterone shot.

Plex and hmommy: hope you don't have a long wait

Bbblues- yay for the:witch: Good luck for this cycle!! x

Hello ladies. Sorry I have been MIA here. Welcome to the new ladies.

Seems I have a lot of catching up to do. Will get to it ASAP.

AFM - 17th shots of burserelin down 4 more to go and 4 days to starting Stims as well.

Hope you are all doing well

Sekky-17 shots already? You go girl, you're almost there!

Good luck blues! Glad you're getting things going!

Well I luckily got in today for my day 3 blood work, AND I was able to schedule my final ivf appointment for THURSDAY at 1230! Omg, it's so soon that I'll have all the info I'm going to need to get this process started!! Im excited but nervous at the same time! Dh is gone for 2 weeks beginning may 31 so I'm hoping we can get the ER before, or coordinate so it can happen right when he returns! Yay!

Hmommy-Af come yet? Really hoping she does so you can get into the docs office too and get things moving along!

Hoping this is one lucky thread!! Who's going to be the first with the ER and ET? Do we know yet?!

Baby dust to all!

Morning Ladies

Hope you all had a good weekend :hugs:

Plex, I hope they gave you worse case scenario for dates. I would ask them to keep you in mind for an cancellation appointments :hugs:

Stacer, Yay for AF :happydance: Good luck for Thursday its great when you gets dates as you have something to look froward to and plan to :happydance:

bbblues, Yay for AF and great news on getting the ball rolling won't be long now :hugs:

Hmommy, Fx'd AF shows soon :hugs:

Sekky, Not long now. I'm on 13th injection another 7 to go before scan to be able to start stims :happydance: xx

Sekky-17 shots already? You go girl, you're almost there!

Good luck blues! Glad you're getting things going!

Well I luckily got in today for my day 3 blood work, AND I was able to schedule my final ivf appointment for THURSDAY at 1230! Omg, it's so soon that I'll have all the info I'm going to need to get this process started!! Im excited but nervous at the same time! Dh is gone for 2 weeks beginning may 31 so I'm hoping we can get the ER before, or coordinate so it can happen right when he returns! Yay!

Hmommy-Af come yet? Really hoping she does so you can get into the docs office too and get things moving along!

Hoping this is one lucky thread!! Who's going to be the first with the ER and ET? Do we know yet?!

Baby dust to all!

Yep stace 17 down. :happydance: so excited am getting close. My appointment is on Saturday. I know I will start stimms on Saturday as my BW/bs always behave.

Hey sandy, just few days behind me. Hoping we get to post our BFP together.

How is everyone doing?:flower:

Plex-I would keep calling to see if they had any cancellations!

Trying to keep track. It Looks like lucie, Lucinda sekky and sandy might be the first ones for the ER and ET? Lucies got the transfer schedule for may 19, lucindas already stimming, and sekky and sandy are close to stimming. Is this correct? Let me know if I missed anyone!

Thanks girls :D Think Im going to send the counsellor an email asking to be notified of any cancellations - least I know Ive asked (pretty sure I asked her when I spoke to her but she was quite dismissive). Think she was annoyed that Id phoned and left a few messages and sent a couple of emails lol Still, heres to hoping I get in early :)

Im really excited to read everyones journeys - really not long for u all now xx

Plex-I would keep calling to see if they had any cancellations!

Trying to keep track. It Looks like lucie, Lucinda sekky and sandy might be the first ones for the ER and ET? Lucies got the transfer schedule for may 19, lucindas already stimming, and sekky and sandy are close to stimming. Is this correct? Let me know if I missed anyone!

Yes retrieval will be Thurs or Fri for me ;)

So excited for everyone. Baby dust to those going in for retrieval soon.

Went in for my day 3 today. I go back on Thursday for a consult to talk to dr about how many to put in one or two. Start the pill today too. And next Wednesday I get my saline sono.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->