May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Omg Stacer congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::hugs:

You must be the first in our thread to deliver!!! Welcome to the world little Corbin!!

All the love in the world to you and your family now... You made it to the finish line and now the REAL fun begins! Lol. Xox

Lucinda, congrats on being pupo! I hope you have your feet up missy.. Bed rest this time!! :hugs:

Girls, I used my Doppler thus morning and found both heartbeats! I don't have another ultrasound for 2 weeks so if all goes well, I'll get a ticker! Lol

Lucinda-glad to hear all went well!! Try taking it easy! Only a few more days to go! Positive vibes going your way!!

Hmommy-that's great you were able to find both heart beats on your Doppler! Yay! Now you can breathe a bit easy!
Thank you for the congrats! Can't even believe it!!! The fun has begun abc it's awesome! Was pscoph the first one preg from this thread? When is she due?

Yey hmommy for finding both heartbeats.....gives you some reassurance!
Stacer...Wait....u delevired????? Congrats I must have missed that!!!

Homonym glad you can hear your babies. How refreshing.

Stacer looks like a babies were on the same birth plan with coming early. Congratulations. Hope you are feeling well and baby is doing well also.

I started labor early Sunday morning. Jack William was born feb 9 in the afternoon. He is 7 lb 8 ou 21 in. We can home on Tuesday evening and we are still in shock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
BBlues an stacer yay to your precious little ones arriving safely...

Soph has had her little one last week but thats her story :)

Hmommy hope your rest is going ok and you're not going out of your mind!

Lucinda amazing to be PUPO! When are you testing?

We're doing great! We get approved for adoption on Wednesday and meeting in March a social worker to a lovely 1 year old pink lady...She's beyond gorgeous and will definately be our little princess, we cant wait to get her home! With any luck it will be about April time so not far away!

Love to you all xx

Oh my goodness Augustluvers had hers in December at 25weeks bless her!! Pop by and let us know how you and your 3 lovely ladies are hun xxx

Wow!!! August, bbblues, Stacer, and Soph!!! Congrats all around!! I miss chatting with all the original ladies but am thrilled to hear they have their babies in their arms! :cloud9:

Aimze, lovely to hear from you and super news that you've seen your daughter and not long now!!! :hugs:

So, Lucinda, we will wait to hear when you poas next week!! Keeping everything crossed for you! How are you feeling?

Afm, laying in bed all day... Boring but happy to do it and thankful for each day that passes without drama! I used my Doppler for the first time the other day and heard heart beats and will be 16 weeks tomorrow.

Happy valentines day everyone!! :hug::hug:

I will start POAS on Sunday (5dp5dt) and my beta is Wed 2/19 and Fri 2/21.....I think they won't tell me till Fri 2/21 though :/

Yes ill entertain myself on Sunday....this transfer experience has felt completely different from my previous transfers so ill soon find out if that's a good thing.

Wow-lots of babies being born!!!! That's great!! It's living proof that ivf does work!! Hoping august lovers and baby are doing well.

Lucinda-only 1 day away!!! Eek I can hardly wait for you!!!! Please keep us posted! And I'm with Hmommy-it will be different in a good way!!

Bblues- contacts! He's gorgeous!! How was your delivery? How are things with him being home? This was only out second night, but we're starting to get the hang of it!!

Aimze-that is awesome news!! You're going to be a mommy soon!! And to someone who really needs a family. You're such a blessing to her!!

Hmommy-drama free days are good! And 16 weeks, wow! You're going to have so much fun with those twinnies!!!

Yes T minus 1 day!!!!! I'm so happy u guys are still around.....such a very long journey!

Will you test first thing in the morning Lucinda?

Stacer, how is it to have your little man home? :)

Ok, good luck and post when you know!! We are here for you !!

Ladies BFP!! I POAS yest morning at 4dpt and it was sooooooo light that I wanted to doing again before sharing......and held my pee since 8:30 last night for it n 5dpt tgere is a clearly visable line.....I'm so excited right now!!!'

Omg Lucinda!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :hugs:

I am so happy for you pal!! I am in tears!!! This is your time mama!! What was your husbands response? He must be thrilled!

And for it to show up nice and on time makes me think your betas will come back strong!

Just thrilled for you xox

Thanks hmommy I'm over the moon!!!! DH has no idea as I want to wait for my beta....RE knows I POAS and she will call me with first beta wed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->