May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Thanks guys going for beta in bout 4 hrs(dont know why for the past couple of nights I keep waking up at around 2 am :/) ..will post second beta as soon as I get it!

Aimze congrats Hun.

Hmommy- hope bp and bleeding settled. My friend had a small amount of blood come away on a tissue and took a week off... No bleeding...no pain...got a scan and the nice scan lady said completely normal u will prob get a tiny bit more in a few weeks...got a tiny bit more and then frecked out all day... Could only think of ur situation and wanted to say really?? so after her threatened miscarriage and as she thinks stressful pregnancy she then went skiing??? Hard to be supportive when people are being daft.
Appreciate u gorgeous ladies x looking forward to a weekend away for Hubbie s birthday in Paris x

Jeez... Skiing while preggers.. Oh how nice to be so carefree!

Well enjoy your Paris getaway! My hubby and I went there for our honeymoon.. We loved it!!!

Silver-really?? Skiing while pregnant? That's one of the exercises they specifically say not to do! Wow!
I'm so jealous you're going to Paris!! Have a great time!!

Omg Lucinda!! When my beta came in really high I asked if it could be twins and the nurse actually said that it's more likely to be twins if the beta triples ...like yours.. Not necessarily how high it is!!!!!! You better get ready sister! Lol

Omg Lucinda!! When my beta came in really high I asked if it could be twins and the nurse actually said that it's more likely to be twins if the beta triples ...like yours.. Not necessarily how high it is!!!!!! You better get ready sister! Lol

RE said at least twins as it more than tripled!

Thanks Stacer........I'm really excited! Ultrasound is not until 3/5.....a bday present 2 days early!

Great 2nd beta, Lucinda! So happy for you!

And hmommy, can't believe I missed that you're having a boy and a girl! So exciting!!!!

Awesome news Lucinda! Can't wait to hear tomorrow how many you have in there!! :)

Well if it's not twins then you've got one very strongly implanted baby!! Lol

Well, it's pretty boring but well worth it not to see blood every day. I have friends come by 2-3 times a week and a weekly doc visit so the weeks go by pretty fast. My big goal is to get to. 24 weeks [-o<

Well, it's pretty boring but well worth it not to see blood every day. I have friends come by 2-3 times a week and a weekly doc visit so the weeks go by pretty fast. My big goal is to get to. 24 weeks [-o<

That's great the you have frequent visitors and have frequent doctor visits ;) I agree that anything to keep those babies safe is ideal.

Lucinda i cant wait to find out how many buns you're baking!

Homommy hope you've got loads to do on your Pad/on TV!

We meet babies social worker on MOnday for a homevisit...to check out the house and us etc...I shall keep you updated! x

Aimze!!! So exciting!! Are you nervous? Do you have a nursery all set up?

Hmommy the nursery is all set up and looking amazing!

We have a lovely 4 peice set from mamas an papas all matching in cream and wood...We went for a lovely bright uni sex border, matching wall stickers and matching toys to the theme...A few bright toys on the floor and we already have half a boys wardrobe!!! Starting to buy a few bits too like baby wipes, dummies, bottles..Things that we should hopefully be able to use..

Once next weeks over we should know more and then when we know the brand of nappies/milk etc we can start buying that too an once we know his clothes size we can buy loads of stuff.arghhhhhhhhhhh SO DARN exciting! I just want to give him a big hug! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->