May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Lucinda!!!!!!!! You brought tears to my eyes!!! I'm so happy for you! I knew this had to be it! And with 3, it definitely will be!!! Are you hoping all 3 stuck? Or would that be too much! Wow! So excited!! Congrats! And btw I wasn't going anywhere until you and Hmommy get your babies! I'd like silver to get hers too but she's not on much so not sure what's going on! But honestly this is 1 of 2 threads I still check!!

Hmommy-it feels AMAZING! I could stare at him all day long! I love him so much! Even his cries are so precious!!! I think that us ladies are so much more appreciative after everything it took for us to get where we are!! When's your next appointment?

How is everyone else?!

Stacer and bblues, congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you! I can't even imagine what it must be like to hold your little ones in your arms. How are you adjusting to being new mommies?

Hmommy, great news that you heard both heartbeats :woohoo: Hang in there, glad bed rest isn't too bad!

Lucinda, HOORAY!!!! I was so excited to read about your BFP!!!!!! Keep us posted, I can't wait to hear what your first beta numbers are and how many little ones you have in there!

Stacer ill be happy with whatever stuck....1,2, or 3 !!!! I'm sure 3 would be overwhelming but still a blessing.....I'm curious as to how many stuck? I'm soooo appreciative that you, hmommy, and Stayhopeful have stuck around!!!! Excited to hear my beta on wed and I'm blown away that I was able to see a squinter yest and a def line today.....I figured I wouldn't see anything until at least 6dpt/7dpt but didn't want to go for beta if it was negative!
Thanks Stayhopeful...will def post my beta on wed!

Amazing news Lucinda!! Absolutely amazing :)

Can't wait to read about your scan!!!!

X

Great news that the line is getting darker too, Lucinda, it means that those hcg levels are going in the right direction!

Yes taking it as a good sign but I'm done peeing on the sticks....peed on my last one this am which was a digital which said pregnant and so I now wait for beta Wed (8dpt) to see what the numbers are!!!!

Lucinda-I hear ya about 3, but totally agree that Any number is a blessing! We had a news anchor who had triplets recently, I'm sure it was hard but they did it! Yay did betas being so soon!! Keep us posted!

Thank you Stay! I'm adjusting pretty well! Been breastfeefing, which was challenging the first couple of days but starting to get the hang of it. I have to feed him every 2-3 hours which is very time consuming but I'm pumping as well so dh can help. It's just a pain waking up a sleeping baby to eat, no one wants to wake a sleeping baby, but I have to do it. Then sometimes it's hard to get him back to sleep. But other than that things are going well! Kinda hit me yesterday how much could've gone wrong with him coming so early, so I was emotionally thankful that he is healthy and well!!!

Aimze and Lucinda what excellent news!!! So happy for both of you.

We are doing well over here. Adjusting to being a family of 4 now. My daughter is so in love with her brother and is an amazing little helper. The baby has been doing wonderful. I can't believe he is here. I am in awe and could just stare at him all day.

That's definitely a great number Lucinda!!! Praying that it continues to double/triple!!

Hey gorgeous lady, so many congratulations on this thread...
Stacer- congrats on yr gorgeous boy enjoy every moment and stare away u deserve it.
Bblues- congrats
Lucinda - yay so pleased for u.

Not much happening with me, having a break next appt mid April and hoping my cycles have gone back to normal by then. Still having down days really, keep thinking everyone will be fed up of me moaning and I just need to man up. Hoping I feel more together by April! My best friend is preggers and it's been so hard, I don't want to be that person but sl avoiding all the omg I vomed omg I carried a box she s only 9 weeks and she s super nervous and had only tried two months. But the bonus I can be god mother apparently so that'll make every thing better. Plus she crys and says I'm missing out on this super special thing ( helpful) I have to remember she s hormonal..... And now she off work with a skiing injury so I have four teams to sort out....ahhh"....... Sorry for sl rant. Thought I would feel better for a break but this whole thing is rubbish want to believe it can and will happen and u ladies are my proof x sorry not been on much

Thanks stacer!!!!!
Silver glad to hear you will be trying again ;) yes please don't give up as I'm still in disbelief that this seems to have finally worked for me. Found you do a banking cycle ? I banked 10 frozen embryos before transferring again....my transfer prior to now was August.

Silver good to hear from you! We all have bad days in ttc :-(

Lucinda great first beta!! Yay!!

Well yesterday we got officially approved to adopt!! Woop!! We've been given info for a baby boy too so will keep you posted x

Aimze, amazing news!! Congrats!! :happydance:

Silver, I know exactly how you feel. My best friend is also enjoying a wonderful pregnancy and getting attention and posting on Facebook while I lie in bed... Often bleeding.. Just praying to make it another week and have barely told anyone even though I'm 4 months pregnant. It's just a different journey for us, and the best stories are the complex ones right? Feel better and know that you will be victorious in the end :hugs:

Afm, I had another trip to the ER due to high blood pressure and more damn bleeding. The good news us that I found out we are having a boy AND a girl!!! It's awesome news but it scares me to feel more attached incase....

The cool thing about bed rest is discovering Downton Abbey! Lol

Homommy congrats on one of each!!!!! Hope the bleeding and blood pressure is under control!

Lucinda, great first number! I can't wait to hear what your next beta is, sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Silver, it's good to hear from you! TTC can be so hard, hang in there. You have lots of ladies on here who are rooting for you and are here for you through your journey. I know that you will get your happy ending, too, and we'll all be here to celebrate with you!

Aimze, that's such great news! Hoping that everything goes smoothly and you get to welcome your own little one home soon!

Aimze-congrats on the approval to adopt! That's such great news!!

Hmommy-sorry you ended up in the ER, but exciting to know you're having a boy and a girl! How perfect! I know it's scary but try to stay positive, you're getting closer and closer!! And then you pregnancy will tpo your friends when you have both of those babies!!

Silver-sorry you're having such a hard time Hun! But you're supposed to vent on here, that's what we're here for!! And you have every right to feel upset about your friends pregnancy. I'm glad you're going to try again! I definitely haven't given up hope yet!

Lucinda-gl for your second beta! I'm sure it's going to be a good number!!

Stay-hope you're doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"