• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Silver-yay exciting!!! Praying everything works out for you!!!! Keep us posted!!

Hmommy-or should I say Kelly the belly?! Lol! That's cute! At least you're all belly -well it sounds that way! Your LOs will be here in no time!! You'll have to jump on when you find time, most likely while breastfeeding bc you're limited to what you can do so it's easy to jump on the internet! But I'm sure you'll be busy! Oh there's an app called mammababy that I recommend, helps you jeep track of feedings and diapers and stuff-trust me you won't even know your name so you'll need something to help you keep track of feedings! I think there's a free trial then you pay to keep going.

Aimze-must be nice to be that fertile! Lol but at least they're doing the right thing and giving them up for adoption instead of having abortions or bringing them up in an unstable home!!

Lucinda-hope the move is going well! How's your bump?? You got to be getting a lot closer now!!

Hi stacer....the bump is huge and the move is overwhelming! I will be traveling without my husband n he won't be joining me until 3 wks later:/
Also want to apologize for being MIA but I purchased a new phone n for the life of me I couldn't remember log in info.....hope everyone is doing well ;)

Hello old friends.....
Having a boring night and thought I'd update you all.
My amazing daughter was born on the 5th Feb. Eve 6lb9oz. Quite an easy pregnancy apart from legs/feet towards the end.
Aimez and myself are now good friends and just met up after meeting on this forum. (And I can vouch for how adorable her son is!!)
Being a mum is amazing. And to be honest I would've been happy getting pregnant again as soon as I popped Eve out.
We have 3 frozen ones so I'm hoping by the end of this year I want to be trying to defrost one of them (think twins with what I know now is too scary - don't get me wrong Eve is a very easy, chilled out baby, but nothing can prepare you for the tiredness!!)
It is so nice to see the familiar names on here hmommy, stacergirl to name but a few!!

Pic to follow....

Hi pscoph! It's good to hear from you! I'm Glad you're doing well! I agree, nothing can really prepare you but it's definitely worth if! I'm glad you got some frozen embryos to use though-I wish I did. That's great you and aimze have become friends!!

Lucinda-I'll be away from dh for 3 weeks next month so I can relate! Glad baby is growing! Hopefully as soon as the move is over you can get started on the fun stuff like the nursery!

Hi soph fancy seeing you on here :)

I can vouch for how cute an pretty gorgeous Eve is!!

X

Stacer, I will definitely check out that app! :thumbup:

Lucinda, good luck on your move...ugh, I can't imagine! :wacko:

Soph!!!! So happy to hear from you :happydance: I love the name Eve, and think it's awesome that you and Aimze are now friends off-line as well. :hugs: I think the friends we've made here can relate to one another in a special way and I'm so happy to hear that. It's great that you have frozen embies ready to go...you'll have to keep us updated!!

I'm so ready for these babies to be here!! :coffee: And Stacer, if you'd be up for it, and once I'm able to leave the house with twins (which could be around Christmas lol) I would love to take a page out of Aimze and Soph's book and get together for tea, coffee (or vodka!!! Lol) sometime :friends:

34 weeks and counting......

Thanks ladies!!! Wow Hmommy your hitting the home stretch!!! Yeah I'm nervous about the hospitals in the Orlando area as I el be new there and don't know much....kind of stressful as I have all this legwork to do solo!

Thanks ladies!!! Wow Hmommy your hitting the home stretch!!! Yeah I'm nervous about the hospitals in the Orlando area as I el be new there and don't know much....kind of stressful as I have all this legwork to do solo!

Wait , you're moving to Orlando? What part?

Yay more offline buddies for you hmommy :)

It's so nice to be able to hVe pals to speak to online because it's just not the same as what friends are going through. I was telling soph last week my mate who'd been trying for 3 months said back last year "oh it's so hard this ttc, every month I just get so upset because I've been wanting this so long" erm hang on love, you're ttc for 3 cycles an it just so happened that was the cycle you got pregnant!

Also the fact everyone's stuck around for so long is fab :) I wonder how august lover got on with her triplets?! X

Moving to the Casselberry/Altmonte Springs area.....arrive 8/7 ;)

Moving to the Casselberry/Altmonte Springs area.....arrive 8/7 ;)

Oh my gosh, you'll be about 20 minutes from me :) It'd be awesome if you, Stacer and I were able to get together at some point :happydance:

Lucinda-we're all going to be really close!! That's crazy! Well I have worked for Winnie hospital and all of the Florida hospitals. The baby place at winter park hospital is becoming pretty popular nd is close to you. Although Winnie Palmer specializes in babies and mothers only And is like a hotel setting, but it's downtown-but in my opinion was worth the drive. Any idea which OB you'll be going to? That will most likely determine where you deliver. Florida hospital Altamonte is nice as well for delivery. You're pretty close to me as well!

Hmommy-we should get together!

How's everyone else??

Stacer and Hmommy meeting up sounds great ;) stacer to be honest I don't know what I'm doing in regards to obgyn n hospital...will figure it out once I get there.....thanks for all the insight on area hospitals ;) right now I'm dealing with my car being broken into n vandalized....so frustrating !!!!

Stacer, it's a deal then! As soon as I've got a handle on things with the twins, we'll have to get together! :happydance: a quick question for you: did Winnie Palmer provide you with a feeding chart of some kind to take home?

Hmommy-feeding chart for how often to feed the babies? They tell you to feed them every 2-3 hours at least, but honestly you just feed them when they're hungry, or screaming if you can't tell the difference. Lol! But if they're preterm they might not eat as much at one sitting so you'll be feeding quite frequently, especially when they go through growth spurts! Pump as often as possow so dh can help if you're ok with them using a bottle-but I think you'll be so exhausted that you won't care!! Lol

If you're referring to a chart to keep record of how often you feed? They do bc they make you keep track of each feeding and diaper change that you do while in the hospital!

Btw-who is your ob if you don't mind me asking?

Lucinda-poor thing! So sorry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->