May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hmommy can't wait to hear how your getting on Hun? So excited for you.

Had egg collection today and they got 3 yay... After saying I might get none, or they would switch to iui while sedated. Nervous waiting for fertilisation report tomorrow. Nurse also gave me much more sedation this time and analgesia so whole thing was fine except feeling spacey but can cope with that x

Silver that's great!!! You only need 1 good egg! Hope they continue to grow well!! Will you put 2 back if you can?

So glad they got 3, silver! Wow, you're awake during ER? I was completely out during mine. And them telling you that switching meds wouldn't make a difference doesn't seem right at all... I had completely different reactions to each of the different meds I did and I think that makes a big difference as far as how many follicles you get. Keep us posted, keeping everything crossed for you!

Got the phone call this morning to say all were mature eggs and 2 had fertilised. Fingers crossed they keep behaving and if they do they get popped back on sat!!! Yay
Stay- they always seem to say well that makes no diff, that won't work. First cycle egg ret was not pleasant as it really hurt. It was the same nurse and I said bit nervous cos last time wasn't great, she claimed I had a lot of sedation last time, so said well obviously needed more so she have me more this time and apologised for it being so bad the first time round. Going to sleep not an option offered x

That's awesome silver! I hope those nurses and doctors are feeling ashamed to try to get you to cancel! This is great!!! Keep us posted!

2 put back, one 5 cell (poss bit slow to divide but ok) and one 9 cell one. Fingers crossed time x

Silver, so amazing! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

image.jpg

Girls, my sweet babies arrived Monday!! Liam was born at 9:12 weighing 6 lbs 7 and Paige followed at 9:13 weighing 5 lbs 4. Both came out screaming (most amazing moment of my life.,.tearing up just thinking about it).

We came home on day 4 and its been a happy madness since then!! Lol.,
:cloud9::cloud9:

Hmommy, they are gorgeous and look so perfect Hun x love the names x enjoy ur time with ur beautiful babies!

Silver-yay best of luck!!!

Hmommy-they are perfect!!! So excited for you! Congrats! Hope you are enjoying every minute!! Also glad all 3 of you got to go home on day 4!

Hmommy what gorgeous little babies!!

So good to read the updates!

Silver when are you due to test?

X

Go in next wed for a blood test x think I'm gonna hold out and not test until then.
It would be mine and my Hubbie 6 yr anniversary of first date... Hoping its good news x

:hugs:Omg Silver, I am so excited for you!!! Eat & drink warm things and keep your feet up and warm!! I'm praying for you.

Silver, keeping everything crossed for you! Both the little embabies they put back sound like they're in great shape.

Hmommy, they're beautiful! And a great size too, I'm so glad all of you were able to come home so quickly. How is life as a new mommy?

Silver-thinking of you and keeping everything crossed!

Hmommy-can't wait to hear how things are going?!

Afm my dh comes home tomorrow after being gone for3 weeks! It's been rough being a single mom, I give lots of credit to those that do it full time! My lil guy is going to be 6 months in 11 days! Crazy how times flies! He's rolling over and sitting for short periods on his own, eating solids and recently has started giving me open mouth kisses-so sweet! Babies sure are precious gifts!!

So fairly certain this cycle hasn't worked as am bleeding and cramping. Going to ring tomorrow cos seems pointless continuing with the progesterone. Hope ur all good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->