May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Look forward to seeing your results, good luck in the 2ww :hugs: xx

Lucinda-I think you got the right idea by testing, I think I'll do the same do that the call isn't super overwhelming!! What are you going to do with yourself this week?

Hmommy-I know, right? My meds were actually supposed to cost $4527, but my friend is a pharmacist and did the research for me do we're saving $1367!!!! Dh will have to drive 2 hours to pick up a med but luckily he goes to jacksonville for work anyway so the company will pay for the gas!! Soooo thankful for my friend, I would have never done the research on my own! It's way too stressful! I'm ordering everything today, need it by may 26!! How long are you on bcp for??

Lucie-wishing you the best tomorrow on your FET!!!

Lucinda lots of baby dust for you.

Good luck sandy. Things sound good :)

I had my saline sono today. They actually had to do it twice but everything looked well. Hubby's results came back too and his numbers are above normal so we won't need ICSI. I start my shots on Saturday. I think doc said going to start with gonal f. And he also said No more metformin for me. But new vitamin with extra vitamin d.

Lucinda - Thats great news on being pupo! :D Im keeping my fxd for ur bfp :D xx

I got af today and am weirdly very happy - think i'll take another lot of clomid while im waiting to get started, think it'll be at least another month :growlmad: before that though! x

Lucinda- Good luck sweetie! Just a few more days and then you can test!! Baby dust!! I don't think I will be able to wait for the blood test results, I would totally start testing 5 days after the embryo transfer :)

Stacergirl- I am glad you were able to get your meds for less. We were pleasantly surprised when insurance covered some of our meds :) May 26th will be here before you know it

Plex- Yay for AF!! Weird right? You are all set to start now ....

bbblues - yay for good sperm analysis and sono! one less thing to worry ...good luck with shots.

Sandy - looks like we will be ER buddies ....I have my suppression check on 23rd May and I start stimming on 25th May if all goes well. Possible ER 30-31st May ...eeek!!

I am doing well on all the meds. I am currently on Lupron, Dexomethasone, Asprin, Prenatals and Doxycycline. Doxycycline is the harderst to plan, bz it can't be taken with dairy and love love dairy. Hubs is a pro at giving me Lupron shots and makes sure I have taken all my meds every day.

We had a heated discussion 2 days back about how many embryos we should transfer. He wants only 1 and I want 2. He is very scared of having twins - mainly bz of the risk associated wrt to me and the babies. After discussing with our doctor we have decided that if we get a great quality embryo we will transfer only 1 otherwise 2. I am not completly on broad with this yet. We will see what the ER day brings us.....

Lucinda-I think you got the right idea by testing, I think I'll do the same do that the call isn't super overwhelming!! What are you going to do with yourself this week?

Hmommy-I know, right? My meds were actually supposed to cost $4527, but my friend is a pharmacist and did the research for me do we're saving $1367!!!! Dh will have to drive 2 hours to pick up a med but luckily he goes to jacksonville for work anyway so the company will pay for the gas!! Soooo thankful for my friend, I would have never done the research on my own! It's way too stressful! I'm ordering everything today, need it by may 26!! How long are you on bcp for??

Lucie-wishing you the best tomorrow on your FET!!!

Lucky!! :thumbup: I just found out today that the 'coupon' used to order my meds only covers 6 Gonal-f needles when I need 7, so the pharmacist said I may need to buy another one which is another $1400.00!! OMG... this is crazy.

I'm on bcp until 5/25 then three days later, begin four shots a day.. 2 of micro Lupron, and 2 Gonal-f. My dr. also has DH and I both taking Z-Pak and me on baby aspirin for the whole cycle. I just had my injections lesson today, and I felt totally incompetent! :wacko: How the heck am I going to do this without messing up?

How does your calendar compare? Do you have a vague idea of when you might be having the ET? I'm guessing, if all goes well enough, probably around the week of June 17th (fingers crossed). :)

Well tom I go in for progesterone check and then there is Fri, Sat I have 2 kiddie parties so ill be out all day n Sun morning 5 dp5dt I will start testing!

Hi ladies! So happy to hear about everyone's progress! So exciting! I start my meds on Sunday with follistim and menopur. Excited to get this thing moving! Projected ER would be the 29th or 30th, then we would need ICSI, and the doc is hoping for a 5 day transfer. I hope things go as planned and that I respond to the meds well. I am a dentist and give injections all day long but the thought of giving them to myself is really scary. My husband is super supportive but terrified of needles! I may make my doctor brother come over on Sunday in case I panic and can't do it! I think after the first time I will be fine! Good luck to everyone and let me know if anyone is on the same schedule as me!

Kpkj-good luck! I'm not on the same schedule, but I am on the same meds! may I ask what your infertility is due to? I was just curious if you and i were under the similar circumstances. Mines in my sig. I'm 30, dh 37.

Hmommy-eesh! That's crazy expensive! I'd hate to tell you to shop around bc it sounds like a painful process, and i wouldnt have done it on my own, but Thats expensive! I wish you could get them cheaper. But I'm sure you can figure out the injections and be a pro in no time! Dh and I are on doxycycline for 10 days, I guess antibiotics ate common. Af should come around may 26, so I'm thinking an egg retrieval around June 12, and then transfer up to 5 days after. So it does look like we're going to be super close in our dates!! That's exciting!!

Babs-sorry you and your so are having difficulty agreeing on how many embryos to put back! It is a tough decision. My doc days if your at least 5'6" or so, you should be fine carrying twins. But it is a scary thought regarding the defects or issues that could arise. I'd much rather have twins though and get them out in out pregnancy!!! Hoping you guys can decide!

Stacergirl- our infertility is due to male factor so that is why we are doing Icsi. As far as we know, I am normal. Not what made him decide on this protocol. My amh was 2.4 I believe.

Morning Ladies

Kpkj, Welcome :hi: Sounds like we will be on same schedule here's to your BFP :hugs: My issue is male factor and doing ICIS and there is no problems with me.

Hmommy, Wow that is ridiculous cost for one more needle. Here's to your BFP from this cycle :hugs:

Lucie, Good luck for today :hugs: You will be PUPO very soon

bbblues, Great news about starting not long now :hugs:

Plex, Great news AF showed :hugs:

Babs, Yay for Cycle Buddies and know exactly what you mean with talk on how many to transfer as i went through the same but see what happens at ET as things might change and pointless worrying now :hugs:

Lucinda, look forward to seeing your post on Monday with your BFP. Sounds like you have a busy weekend to keep your mind off things :hugs:

AFM, did first stim injection this morning not too bad got a air bubble in the vial so casued a bit of problem but got it sorted. Injections was fine forgot how big the need was compared to the busereling injection but all good! Got a slight headache this morning but sure things will start getting better :hugs:

Morning Ladies

Kpkj, Welcome :hi: Sounds like we will be on same schedule here's to your BFP :hugs: My issue is male factor and doing ICIS and there is no problems with me.

Hmommy, Wow that is ridiculous cost for one more needle. Here's to your BFP from this cycle :hugs:

Babs, Yay for Cycle Buddies and know exactly what you mean with talk on how many to transfer as i went through the same but see what happens at ET as things might change and pointless worrying now :hugs:

Lucinda, look forward to seeing your post on Monday with your BFP. Sounds like you have a busy weekend to keep your mind off things :hugs:

AFM, did first stim injection this morning not too bad got a air bubble in the vial so casued a bit of problem but got it sorted. Injections was fine forgot how big the need was compared to the busereling injection but all good! Got a slight headache this morning but sure things will start getting better :hugs:

Yay for starting stims n getting the air bubble issues sorted!!!

Morning Ladies

Good news! I may need your expertise when I start needles soon... I'm having nightmares of giant air bubbles!! lol..

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been stalking the thread, just not posting. Lots of crazy stress at work as the school year winds down.

Transfer is scheduled for 1pm today, I'm so excited. I'm praying that my frosties survive the thaw and we have two great ones to put back. I will update later!

I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for lack of personals.

Hmommy, No probs anytime I can help :hugs: I'm sure you will be fine tho!

Lucie, not long :happydance: xx

Sorry I have been MIA here. Really a lot to catch up on.

Lucinda how is your one week wait going?

Plex I think you should take a break from clomid. Heard it thins your lining and its not recommended for more than 6 cycles. So pls give that body of urs some clomid break

Hommy and stace seems you girls will cycle together. Good luck

Kpkj seems our ER will be around same time

AFM 5 days of down today is day 6. My menopur is no 225. Going in tomorrow for another follie check and e2. So far I have 10 follie growing all under 10mm. Hoping to see much improvements tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Stacergirl- our infertility is due to male factor so that is why we are doing Icsi. As far as we know, I am normal. Not what made him decide on this protocol. My amh was 2.4 I believe.

Thanks for the response. Was just kind of interested to see what other circumstances these meds would be used in. My FS is trying to overstimulate me bc his only concern is that I wouldn't be stimulated enough. Are you taking your follitism and menopur at different times of the day, or the same? Im doing one in morning and one at night. Wouldve been nice if i couldve mixed the 2 together, hopefully you will be able to! Best of luck to you!!!

Thanks for the response. Was just kind of interested to see what other circumstances these meds would be used in. My FS is trying to overstimulate me bc his only concern is that I wouldn't be stimulated enough. Are you taking your follitism and menopur at different times of the day, or the same? Im doing one in morning and one at night. Wouldve been nice if i couldve mixed the 2 together, hopefully you will be able to! Best of luck to you!!!

I will be doing menopur and follistim at the same time but I can't mix them, unfortunately. When I add the ganirelix, it will be in the am while the others are pm. When will you be having your ER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->