May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Ok ladies, I've got a question. I am starting my meds on Sunday including doxycycline. I had a little accident with my foot this am and my family doc put me on Augmentin. My family doc and pharmacy said there are no problems taking both but once I talked to the nurse at the REs office, she said just take the augmentin and don't start the doxy. Basically just swap out the antibiotics. I am nervous because I don't want anything to hurt/halt my cycle. Not to mention, the unused doxy is expensive stuff! Does anyone have any advice on this subject?

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Just a quick update on my side: I started the stims today and will go in for an ultrasound and blood works on Tuesday.
Hope my body reacts well to the meds.

Ps: sorry abt the previous post. My stupid phone just does whatever it wants. :(

Oculi looks like there are a few of us who will have ec around the same time...

Last nights bed sweats were awful & woke up with migraine an feeling sick.the joys...

Kpkj that makes sense swoping one anti for another...x

Sekky things sounds really good so far :)

I start my first shot tonight. Here we go lol. Go back Tuesday for bloodwork and sono

Sekky things sounds really good so far :)

I start my first shot tonight. Here we go lol. Go back Tuesday for bloodwork and sono

Good luck!! Are you nervous at all? I start next week and am getting nervous. Pleas post to let us know how you got on.

Ladies, first off, I realized what a total wimp I was yesterday when my meds arrived I was in tears because I'd never seen anything like it and thought 'I'm not going to be able to do this!' So yep..not the greatest start. Lol..

I wanted to ask you all if you were storing the lupron in the fridge? It just says room temperature but we keep our house at 80 (living in a hot climate 80 seems cool).

I hope you're all doing well...not long now!! :)

I'm in Fl, south of you, and we kept the lupron out of the fridge. We turned down our ac a bit so it was a bit cooler, I think it was at 77 or 78.

I'm in Fl, south of you, and we kept the lupron out of the fridge. We turned down our ac a bit so it was a bit cooler, I think it was at 77 or 78.

Ok thank you Lucie! Just one more thing for me to be anxious about.. :)

Stacergirl- our infertility is due to male factor so that is why we are doing Icsi. As far as we know, I am normal. Not what made him decide on this protocol. My amh was 2.4 I believe.

Thanks for the response. Was just kind of interested to see what other circumstances these meds would be used in. My FS is trying to overstimulate me bc his only concern is that I wouldn't be stimulated enough. Are you taking your follitism and menopur at different times of the day, or the same? Im doing one in morning and one at night. Wouldve been nice if i couldve mixed the 2 together, hopefully you will be able to! Best of luck to you!!!

I will be doing menopur and follistim at the same time but I can't mix them, unfortunately. When I add the ganirelix, it will be in the am while the others are pm. When will you be having your ER?

Bummer you can't mix them! Wonder why you take both of yours at the same time while I'm taking mine at different times. This ivf stuff is definitely interesting!! I'm not sure if I'll be taking the garnirelix at night or during the morning yet. I think my ER will be the 2nd week of June. Yours will definitely be before mine, right?

Babs-glad you're ok! And I don't thnk god is trying to tell you Abything, just a coincidence. But geez, sorry!

Hmommy-I'm totally freaking out about the meds too, I'm a total wimp! I'll be getting my meds in this week and I'm sure I'll freak out too!

Lucie, wow 3! That's awesome!! I'm positive this is going to be your cycle!!

Best of luck to all those stunning, hoping those follies are growing!!

Ladies-are the side effects for these meds that bad? You all seem so calm and cool about them, but I'm worried! I'll give myself anxiety over them for nothing, so I just wanted to know first hand from the experienced ladies!! Thanks!!

stacergi you get used to it...the pre filled pens are easy peasy but the vial ones need more perseverance...

how's everyone getting on?

First stimming scan today...only on a low dosage of Gonal F so i think they'll increase it...

I had about 8 follies 5mm an quite a few that were too small to measure...waiting for the lunchtime phonecall to let me know what to do next!
x

Morning Ladies

Looks like this thread is starting to heat up and everyone is moving on nicely :hugs:

Hmommy, You will be fine emotions run high all the way through this whole process you just have to take one day at a time :hugs:

Sekky, great news on follies, when are you next in? Any news on when ER will be? :hugs:

Stacer, side effect that i have had aren't bad at all things that i can cope with like headaches and some night sweats everyone is different but i wouldn't stress out about them :hugs:

Lucie, Hope you are coping well in your 2ww not long now :happydance: When is OTD?

Kpkj, Hope you got an answer about your meds sorry i can't help. Hope your foot is better :hugs:

Lucinda, How you doing when is OTD? :hugs:

Oculi, Yay for starting stims good luck for tuesday :happydance:

Aimze, Hope side effects have eased a little :hugs:

bbblues, yay for first shot, Good luck for tuesday :happydance:

AFM, Got over my little panic from friday and moving on nicely with stims got Scan and follicle count on Thursday :happydance: Had a busy weekend had Sisters baby shower yesterday all went well just hope she can repay the favour and organise a one for me in 9 months time!!!! :hugs: xx

Sandy how many days have you been stimming? x

I've been stimming 5 days today! woo hoo :happydance:

how about you? xx

5 days too!! First dose was Thursday gone .I really want egg collection Monday as its bank holiday over here!

x

Yay i started the same day, Look forward to comparing follicle growth etc. when are you in for a scan?

Are you from the UK? Just as i am and it's bank holiday next monday?

I'm scheduled in for wednesday next week for ER xx

I don't have a scheduled date,mine just goes on how they're growing...So far I have 8 small an loads too small to measure...Im waiting for a phone call to let me know whether to increase Gonal F x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->