May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Lucie - Good luck for transfer today!!

Lucinda - Not long before u can test ....bring on BFP!!

Hommy, kpkj, bblues, sandy, stacergirl - we all are getting closer and closer to our ER's and transfers :) I am sure pretty soon each update with be about follie #'s and size :)

On a side note - I got in an accident this morning. One idiot tried to come in my lane without any indicator and to avoid him I compensated. Since it was raining, my car hydroplaned. The more I tried to brake, the more my car swirled. My only option was to stay as close to side walk to avoid multi car collision and in the process I hit a tree. My car is completely totalled!! I got bruised pretty bad, but did not need the ambulance. I am glad no one else was hurt. Each time I take a step towards fertility treatment something happens - got rear ended the week I was about to do HCG, got swine flu the month of 1st clomid cycle, got some weird virus that made be breakout everywhere on my body during my 4th Clomid+IUI cycle, and now this!! What is God trying to tell me?

Glad you are ok Babs!

Transfer went well. Dr recommend transferring 3, so we went with his advice. We transferred 3 day 5 blasts that were starting to expand right before transfer. Embryologist didnt have to use assisted hatching, he said they looked perfect! OTD is May 28th.

Hommy, kpkj, bblues, sandy, stacergirl - we all are getting closer and closer to our ER's and transfers :) I am sure pretty soon each update with be about follie #'s and size :)

On a side note - I got in an accident this morning. One idiot tried to come in my lane without any indicator and to avoid him I compensated. Since it was raining, my car hydroplaned. The more I tried to brake, the more my car swirled. My only option was to stay as close to side walk to avoid multi car collision and in the process I hit a tree. My car is completely totalled!! I got bruised pretty bad, but did not need the ambulance. I am glad no one else was hurt. Each time I take a step towards fertility treatment something happens - got rear ended the week I was about to do HCG, got swine flu the month of 1st clomid cycle, got some weird virus that made be breakout everywhere on my body during my 4th Clomid+IUI cycle, and now this!! What is God trying to tell me?

Oh geez I'm sorry; glad to hear your okay though :)

Glad you are ok Babs!

Transfer went well. Dr recommend transferring 3, so we went with his advice. We transferred 3 day 5 blasts that were starting to expand right before transfer. Embryologist didnt have to use assisted hatching, he said they looked perfect! OTD is May 28th.

Yay for successful transfer ;)

Congrats lucie. Praying they stick into the right place this time.

Oh sorry babs. Glad you are ok. Those are just coincidence sweetie. Fx this

Babs glad your ok.

Lucie lots of prayers. Make sure you rest

Ladies can I join please?

I've been on bureselin njections for 3weeks & yesterday took my first gonal f 112.5 dose...

Next scan Monday...worried dose isn't high enough but I think they were worried about ohss...

Lots of baby dust to you all xx

Morning Ladies

Hope you ladies are well :hugs:

Lucie, Yay for being PUPO woo hoo! :happydance:

Babs, my god you have been through it! Glad you are ok i can imagine you will be sore today :hugs: As sekky said it's just coincidence.

Sekky, Good luck for follicle count today :hugs:

AFM, day 2 of stims all is well. Time is going quickly so that's good on countdown til check next week only 6 days to see those nice plump juicy follicles :happydance: xx

Sandy your on the same as me...Are you continuing bureslin with stimming? Are you on Gonal F?

Yes I'm Continuing my buserelin as well as the menopur but that's it xx

I don't like the bureslin. I find it too thick & difficult to pierce my skin..the Gonal F is sooo easy!

When is your first folli scan? X

Welcome Aimzee. I continued my busereline too. Stimming with menopur.

Glad you are ok Babs!

OMG.. Lucie, that is so exciting!!! How lucky you are to have 3 blasts to transfer!! You will get lucky girl, I just know it :hugs: Let us know if/when you start to feel any symptoms..

Well ladies just had a major panic as forgot to take buserelin injection this morning was totally freaking out but left work early to go home and take the meds so panic over now and I don't think ill be doing that again. Can't believe how emotional i got coz i forgot an injection these meds really mess with your head!!!!!! :wacko: xx

Sandy I've found the bureslin makes me go psycho at stupid simple things...I was given a closed sharps box an went MAD for no reason!

Next scan Monday after 4 Gonal F doses, im hoping ec falls around the bank holiday for min time off work x

My second follie check went well. I have about 12 rolling now. All under 10mm after 6 days of stimm

Going in tomorrow for another scan and BW. Hope everyone is doing great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->