May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

8 is great at day 5 of stims fx'd they continue to grow and the rest catch up. Should be around the same time for ER yay cycle buddy! :happydance: xx

How much time are you taking of after the embryo placement? x

Well after friday I'm off for a week and a half. I already had these holidays booked off work before my retrieval and transfer were scheduled.

Should have ER 29th & ET 1st or 3rd June but back to work on 5th June

I would say you need more time off after the retrieval as i was a bit sore and was advise 2 to 3 days rest afterwards but with the Transfer my clinic advises you to take it easy for the day of transfer but then get back to normal afterwards as good to keep moving as blood flow to the uterus helps with implantation :hugs: xx

I was planning on going back to work day after collection, i work in an office so not a lot of movement...wanted 2days after transfer just to chill really!! all depends what day it falls on! x

this is just my opinion but i wouldn't go back to work the day after collection as you can be in quite a lot of pain afterwards i work in an office but i wouldn't have been able to go back to work. I would speak to the clinic see what they advise. xx

well my manager knows & has said take time off but didn't want to take the Michael...Im more than happy having a duvet day :)

Well that's good to know you can take it if need be xx

Just had my phone call...increase Gonal f to 187 & back Thursday see how the follies are doin!x

Thanks sandy

Thanks hmommy. Shots are going well so far. My husband has given me the first two. I did the first in the leg and second in the stomach. Was not a fan of the stomach. My dad has to give me the one tonight( well try the arm) since my husband will not be around and I am not ready to do it myself yet lol I'm a wimp I guess. But otherwise I feel good no side affects yet. Can't wait for Tuesday to find out next step

Aimze, we will be able to compare on Thursday our follicle count. Did they say why they were increasing it? Is it just to help increase the growth? :hugs:

bbblues, Your not a wimp it just takes time the first couple are scary but you do get use to it and after the first couple you will be wondering what you were worrying about! :hugs: I do the stomach as there is plenty to get hold of to squeeze before injecting!!! :haha: xx

Sandy they put me on a low dose to avoid ohss as im high risk, slim, 26, AFC 23...

Now they know there isntt 50 of them i guess they're happier increasing it.. can you feel yours growing? i keep getting stretchy bubbly feeling in both low corners x

Yeah i got slight OHSS with my fresh cycle! I can feel lower back aches throughout the day so assuming this is the follicles grwoing fx'd xx

I had er today - 20 eggs (they got 21 on the last scan Friday)
They'll call me to.morrow morning with how many fertilised through icsi - a d advise whether it'll be day three or five transfer.I'm hoping for day five. Just thinking they'll be a bit stronger and formed by then.

Feeling a little tender now, been asleep in bed all afternoon. But loved the anaesthetic tho... apparently I had what Michael Jackson used to use every night to sleep! Can see why!!!!

They'll call me to.morrow morning with how many fertilised through icsi - a d advise whether it'll be day three or five transfer.I'm hoping for day five. Just thinking they'll be a bit stronger and formed by then.

Feeling a little tender now, been asleep in bed all afternoon. But loved the anaesthetic tho... apparently I had what Michael Jackson used to use every night to sleep! Can see why!!!!

Wow! 20 eggs sounds great :happydance: I hope you get some wonderful news tomorrow... you're on the home stretch now, hon. :hugs:

20 is fab!! Can't wait to find out your news tomorrow!

So do you ladies use progesterone during tww?

My clinic also offer something called Embryoglue which is a liquid which apparently aids implantation...anyone trying or heard anything about this? It's only £150 which I thnk is a small price to pay..x

Yep..my Dr. Has prescribed a bunch of progesterone shots. They look scary:wacko:

20 is fab!! Can't wait to find out your news tomorrow!

So do you ladies use progesterone during tww?

My clinic also offer something called Embryoglue which is a liquid which apparently aids implantation...anyone trying or heard anything about this? It's only £150 which I thnk is a small price to pay..x

Hello ladies.

Thanks sandy. Had my follie check today and I will be triggering on Wednesday with ER on Friday am. My e2 today was 1,200 and estimated follie are about 20. I go in Wednesday am to see their size and hopefully final e2.

Pcso great retrieval report. Can't wait to hear your fert report

Sandy and aime kinda jealous of you ladies. Your cycle is really on same stage? Wow

How is every one doing?

My clinic puts everyone one progesterone suppositories. If those don't keep your levels up then they prescribe the shots

I think I'm doing progesterone shots then switching to the suppositories. Yippee!! The shots sound painful since they're intramuscular! Eew

Sekky-so exciting for ER on Friday! Hoping you get lots of good eggs!!

Pcsoph-that's great they got so many eggs! My doc is only anticipating 7 for me since I have low amh! So hopefully they're good ones!!

Hmoommy-you're starting injections next week? I'm thinking next sat is when I start mine... Depends when Af comes.

Thanks for the info ladies. Im Not big on taking meds anyway, so knowing that everyone else is comfortable with them makes me reassured that I'll be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->