May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hi ladies,

How's everyone doing?:)

Pcsoph, wow, 20 eggs is awesome!

Good luck to all you ladies with the upcoming ER!:)

I just got back from my first u/s after stimming for 3 days. So far I got 9 follicles ranging between 5 and 11mm and a couple of small ones. I was told to continue with the same dosage and start the cetrotide tomorrow to prevent ovulation. Gotta go back on Thursday for another u/s.

Sekky fab 20 there!!

Oculi looking good...Another one for the Thursday folli scan!

X

Morning Ladies

Pcsoph, wow 20 eggs amazing! :happydance: Look forward to hearing your fert report

Aimze, Embryoglue never heard of it before if the FS is presribing it it's worth a go. Have you done any research on it?

Sekky, Yay for trigger on Wednesday not long for ER woo hoo :wohoo:

bbblues, I'm on suppositries as well less painful than the shots but messy!!! yuk

Oculi, 9 follies is great for day 3 of stims. Grow follies grow :happydance: That's 3 of us to be able to compare follie sizes on thursday!!!!

Hmommy & Stacer hope you are both doing well

AFM, Had a lot of discomfort last night in my lower back and stomach hoping it was a nice big grwoing spurt for my follies 2 days till scan woo hoo! :happydance: xx

Aime and sandy thanks. My prayer is for them to get matured before retrieval on Friday.

Oculi seems your are doing great on your dose. My dose was increased twice.

So 20 eggs were retrieved
14 of those were mature and injected with sperm
9 of those have fertilized overnight and I have to start the progesterone am &pm as from tomorrow ready for transfer on Saturday!

Relieved as just want some frozen ones for us so fingers crossed they are little fighters and keep dividing happily!!!!

I think I'll ask if we can use the embryoglu ...nothing to loose!!

Wish Thursday would hurry up x

pcsoph, that great news that 9 have fertilised you will be PUPO very soon :happydance:

Aimze, know what you mean i want thursday to be here too! :hugs: xx

Hi ladies :) well I'm going for my ER this morning (Tues)! I have 15 on the right and 10 on the left...whoa. He had me trigger a day early on Sunday and also do a shot of Follistem (450iu!). I woke up early because I can certainly feel the ovulation pains- wow. They have never been this intense. I am excited and trying to not think about what happened last time and just have faith that they know what they are doing. We saw a couple we know over the weekend and they had the same doctor as we do. They have beautiful 20mos twin girls. She said she had a 3 day transfer with 2 embryos and they both took. Then I know someone else who had a 5 day transfer with 2 blasts and they both took... then one split! She had triplets! Eek! (diferent clinic) We're going to trans 2 embryos on day 3 or 1 blast on day 5 depending on what the doc says Friday morning (you know the drill). I'll keep you posted!

Good luck Mrsjenny, look forward to hearing how many eggs they get :hugs: xx

Psco great report. Hoping the continue to divide

Mrs jenn good luck at your retrieval. Hoping things go well

Wow.. we are on our way ladies! :happydance:

Soph.. transfer on Saturday!! Good luck hon.. I'll be keeping fingers crossed for you!

Mrs. Jenny- love to hear those success stories! FX for your transfer :thumbup:

Sekky - FX for your ER on Friday.. hope you get loads of good ones!

Stacer.. yep, I'm right behind you! They've told me to start stimming on Monday the 27th, so I'll be 2 days after you.. you'll have to let me know how it goes.. I stop the bcp on Friday this week, and then starting some other medication that starts with "m" I think.. LOL. :wacko:

I checked in on another thread that I originally joined when I thought I'd be cycling last month (until I found out I had to get a vaccine) and so far, the ladies on that thread are 3 for 3 with :bfp: It's so exciting to read their posts.. they are overjoyed . I hope our group gets just as lucky :hugs:

Sandy- the suppositories are yucky lol

Mrs Jenny- lots of prayers your way

AFM had my sono and bloodwork. Everything is still kinda small so two more days of gonal f 225. Going back on Thursday.

Hommy that's good news from your other thread. Ours is the next lucky one

Thank you so much ladies! Just got home, they got 20 eggs! They'll call tomorrow to let me know how many fertilized.

Fingers crossed for us all... now I need to take a nap, ha

Thank you so much ladies! Just got home, they got 20 eggs! They'll call tomorrow to let me know how many fertilized.

:happydance:great report. Hoping you get good fert report tomorrow.

Sounds great!! :happydance: Hope you get awesome news tomorrow :hugs:

How's everyone doing?

Thursday scan ladies all ready? I'm really hoping I have a few strong ones in there!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->