May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Ok the nurse just called... 20 retrieved, 19 mature and 13 fertilized (we did ICIS)! They'll call by 9:30 on Friday morning to let me know if I go in on Friday or Sunday. If I go in on Friday they'll transfer 2 and if its Sunday they'll transfer 1. Nervous about Fridays phone call because that's when they told us last time all the embryos died...trying to stay positive!

Great results mrsjen....best of luck for Friday! X

Ok the nurse just called... 20 retrieved, 19 mature and 13 fertilized (we did ICIS)! They'll call by 9:30 on Friday morning to let me know if I go in on Friday or Sunday. If I go in on Friday they'll transfer 2 and if its Sunday they'll transfer 1. Nervous about Fridays phone call because that's when they told us last time all the embryos died...trying to stay positive!

Wow.. that sounds awesome! Please don't be discouraged by last time.. this is your time now!! :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies!
The plan was that if it's 3dt there would 2 transferred and if 5dt then 1 would be transferred. Just now DH says what if we transfer 2 on day 5.... Now I don't know what to think! I'm OK with twins but scared about triplets!
Help!
(I just started a new thread about this but wanted to ask here too)

Hearing about all these eggs excites me! Lol

Lucie-have you started testing yet?!?!

Mrsjenny, 13 sounds great! :D
Hmm.. I think the risk of triplets is relatively small. But I'm no expert. Maybe you should talk to your doc about this and see what he/she thinks about transferring 2 day 5 embies.

How are the rest of you ladies doing? I know there are a couple of you who went for a scan today as well.

I just got back from mine and they said there are 12 follies. 2 of them are kinda small but my doc said they still have time to catch up. My lining is 8.3mm trilaminar (whatever that means). Gotta go back again on Sat.

great number of follies oculi....

Just had mine, about 12 too but haven't grown a lot since Mon scan...most under 10mm an 2 about 1.2..

i think they'll increase my Gonal f when they call me for the lunchtime update...Im guessing I have another 5days before they'll see me..we shall see!

Hw did everyone else get on? x

aimze, my follies vary greatly in size, too. The biggest one is 14,5mm, then I have a 13mm, a couple of 11mm and 10mm, I think an 8mm and the two smallest ones are 5.5mm and 5mm. They all grew quite a lot since Tuesday (biggest one was 11mm, couple of 8mm, 7mm and 6mm).

How come you have to wait another 5 days before your next appointment? I have to go back to my clinic every second day now.

Do you experience any side effects? I'm getting quite crampy and my tummy looks a bit bloated.:shrug:

im just guessing that because they seem slow growers that it won't be for a while...im prob wrong an they'll see me Saturday! Also need to collect more Gonal F!

I hope I get a decent number in the end, my AFC was 23 x

sside effects I can definitely feel "activity" in my left ovary...migraine an emotional mess too ha! x

Thank you ladies- I'll call and leave a message on the IVF line to get a nurse/doctor to call me back.

Good luck to everyone on their scans! I was slower to respond but that was because of the medication protocol they had me on. By the time I had my ER I was SO bloated and so uncomfortable. I have a zip-up sweatshirt that was very very tight (usually pretty lose) I just had it on and was happy that it is starting to fit better. Hang in their ladies!

Morning Ladies

Mrsjenny, great news on the fertilisation not long til you will be PUPO :hugs:

Oculi, Grow follies grow 12 is a great number look forward to hearing your growth report on saturday :happydance:

Aimze, Yay for 12, Follies grow on a daily basis so still got plenty of time to grow. I'm sure you will be in before next week to scan again fx'd :hugs:

AFM, just got back from scan and things are looking really good. Lining is 9mm (it was 9mm at time of collection last time) so looking good. I have 14 follicles between 10mm & 13mm and 12 follicles between 7mm & 10mm with lots of little ones under 7mm.:happydance: Got to call back after 2pm as they have a meeting to decide on next scan date and date of ER fx'd it will still be next wednesday :hugs: xx

Sandy that sounds great!

just had my call...back Saturday same dose Gonal x

Glad those follies are all growing!

Question-how long does a woman typically stim for prior to the trigger shot? I'm supposed to stim days 3-6, then 6-12 depends on growth I guess?

Also, if you have ER on a Monday, for example, would a day 5 transfer be on Friday or Saturday? Wondering how they count the days.

I think it varies person to person...I started stimming last Thursday an I think I'll stop gonal f on Monday so 11days...

Er days start from the day the eggs leave...so Monday would be day 1 x

hi ladies I've been MIA sorry, we had ET this morning so I am officially PUPO.... beta is on 3 jun so now I have to endure the 2WW

Looks like a few of us are at the same point. So exciting. I had my scan today. I have 11 measurable follicles and four more follicles that were still on the smaller side. The nurse left a message on my machine. She wants to reduce my gonal f from 225 to 150. Tomorrow morning I start my ganarelix and tomorrow night I take menapor with the gonal. I go back to the dr on Saturday

BFN :( will not start up right away because I just spent over $5,000 this cycle plus the what i spent on the 3 previous cycles (meds and testing)and can't afford to start right away...will be processing all this with my RE this evening....feeling super bummed :/

Oh sweetiee!!! Hugs to you ...I was thinking about you this morning ...I can't even imagine your pain ...stay strong! I know all this is really hard to processwill all that you have been through.... I will be thinking about you and praying.... Hugs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->