May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

So sorry Lucinda! I hope you get some answers from your re.

I'm so sorry Lucinda :( hopefully you're RE will have some answers for you

Had my update from the clinic yesterday - still have 9 embryos, although one she reckoned would drop off in the next 48 hrs as its a bit behind the others.
So got to go back to the clinic tomorrow at 11am for a transfer.

I'm desperate for them getting to the blastocyst stage so they can freeze them so we have another chance if this fresh egg doesn't stick - on the nhs we are only allowed one effort back in on this fresh cycle. But if we use frozen ones we can have two put back in at a time - hence wanting a bit of a backup for us!

Morning Ladies

Lucinda, I'm so so sorry thinking of you :hug:

Baby, yay for being PUPO :happydance:, good luck in your 2ww :hugs:

bbblues, Follicles are looking good, grow follicles grow. look forward to your update tomorrow :hugs:

Pcsoph, yay for transfer tomorrow :happydance: with 9 still at this stage I'm sure you will definitely have some to freeze. I'm on the NHS and on the same rules for how many to transfer :hugs:

Lucie, Not long for OTD how you holding up :hugs:

Sekky, Did you trigger last night? what did you trigger with? :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs: xx

so sorry lucinda :-(

NHS ladies im too in the same boat with hoping there is enough to freeze...if not I'll be doing egg share!

I don't think my follies would have changed much by tomorrow..not sure if I'll be wed or Thursday collection!

x

Lucinda, I'm really sorry it didn't work this time. You WILL succeed.. sending my prayers up for you, and hoping your Drs tweak your protocol so you'll be back on track quickly!!

Soph.. that's exciting! Tomorrows a big day for you!!! Good luck, and pamper yourself!!

I stopped bcp this morning so am finally getting things going. Hopefull and cautious!! :)

Hey ladies just got the call... going in this morning for a day 3 transfer! Don't have any specifics yet on how they are but I know we are transferring 2. Wish me luck!!

Thanks ladies but RE has no idea what the hell happened as we transferred 2 high quality embryos and lining was perfect.....he really wants me to give it another go but don't know when I will be able to do that.

Mrsjenny, good luck you will be PUPO very soon :happydance:

Lucinda, My FS didn't change anything with my cycle this time as the only down side to my last cycle was the outcome everything else was text book. IVf can just be a game of chance and just got to keep going as long as we can :hug: xx

Hey ladies just got the call... going in this morning for a day 3 transfer! Don't have any specifics yet on how they are but I know we are transferring 2. Wish me luck!!

Oh my gosh, good luck jenny!!!! :happydance:

Anyone else have pessimistic days? I just feel like we don't stand a chance...hormones I'm sure!?

Good luck to scanning ladies tomorrow...I'll update at 8am! Xx

Ok back from the ET...out of our 13 fertilized eggs only 2 survived :/ they started dying at the end of day 2. So they put the 2 that are left back in. They said they are pretty good and we should be "cautiously optimistic." They are Grade B 9 and 10 cell. There is a 4 in there too but I don't remember what that was. Praying this work because without any to freeze this is it [-o<

Best of luck for those two mrsjenny! When will you test? X

So sorry Lucinda!

Best of luck mrs Jenny!!!

Aimze-pessimistic days are my specialty and I'm not even on hormones yet. Guess I just don't want to get let down, but then of course I wonder if I need to be positive for it to work! Lol ivf is tough!!

Thinking of the rest of you ladies! This thread is moving along with lots of Stimming, ER and ET.

Mrsjenny lots of prayers for those two beans to stick

Aimze it's defiantly the hormones. I have been my own worst enemy the last two days lol. Need to get to that calm place. A few frosty beverages would help ha ha

I go tomorrow for my scan. They are estimating Wednesday retrieval?? Lets see how everything is growing. Hope everyone else is doing well

mrsjenny, good luck!! Wishing you lots of baby dust!! :)

I just got back from my u/s. They said today is my last day of stimming (it's stim day #8) and that tomorrow at midnight I'll have to go back to the clinic and get the pregnyl shot. Tuesday is ER. eek!

hey ladies..

scan was positive...about 8 over 1.3 and loads around10...Back Monday to see what's goin on!
x

Anyone else have pessimistic days? I just feel like we don't stand a chance...hormones I'm sure!?

Good luck to scanning ladies tomorrow...I'll update at 8am! Xx

Aimze, I hear you. I actually cringe when someone says things like "wow.. how exciting! you're doing IVF! You must be really thrilled" ???!!!
I end up sounding like a total negative ass because I say things like "well, I'm not really allowing myself to get too excited, because it's thousands of dollars and its only like a 50/50 shot of success." They look at me like I'm a total downer.. :wacko: and then to make things worse, I feel sad that they're clearly way more excited than I am.

I just keep praying that A: it works, or B: if it doesn't work, that I'm not totally devastated and can brush myself off and go for it again.

On the flip side, I also have my days when I'm planning how to design the nursery, and picking out names for twins, :dohh: lol..what I'm trying to say is: you're normal, pal. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->