May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

mrsjenny, good luck!! Wishing you lots of baby dust!! :)

I just got back from my u/s. They said today is my last day of stimming (it's stim day #8) and that tomorrow at midnight I'll have to go back to the clinic and get the pregnyl shot. Tuesday is ER. eek!

Exciting!! Was your calendar originally for just 8 days of stimming?

hmommy, no, I was actually told I'll have to stim for 11 days. So, I was really surprised when they told me that I'm ready for ER.

Oculi that's so exciting!

My scan went well. Everything is growing nicely. Waiting to hear back from my dr cause they might change my dose. Apparently I had an estrogen spike so they might want to lower stuff(explains all the tears lol). Any one else feeling puffy? Yoga pants are my best friends right now lol

Puffy? Ha!! More like I have a balloon in my gut! I look 5mos pregnant and I'm getting the side eye from my coworkers, lmao!!

hey there...

I had my ET today. One egg, they were very happy with the egg (blastocyst stage) it was beginning to break from the shell too which they were very happy with - they are mailing us a photo of the egg on monday too keep. They are very hopeful that this shouls work, so i have been vegging in the garden all day (and got slighty burnt from the hot weather)

They said that 9 eggs fertilised, but only 6 made it to the blastocyst stage and 2 of those were worthy of freezing.
As i was wheeled out of the room the embriologyst (?) said that she would be freezing 3 - and as there is a 30% chance of one of them not making the thawing process we would be left with 2 - which is a good total!!

I am so relieved that i have 3 frozen as a backup in case this one doesn't work!!!

Now just got to wait two weeks to test now!!!!

hmommy, no, I was actually told I'll have to stim for 11 days. So, I was really surprised when they told me that I'm ready for ER.

Wow! That's great to get things going faster than you'd planned! Wishing you tons of luck!!!! :hugs:

Pso fab result!!

oculi not long! Woop...bbblues any news on what's your next steps? My dr said ER expected Friday, I personally think Wednesdy with a few close to 1.5....we shall see on Monday! Friday ER does work better with work though so nt too bad...

So I've decided I'm going to test out my trigger then be a Poas addict an see what 5days after (if a 5dt)....

hey there...

I had my ET today. One egg, they were very happy with the egg (blastocyst stage) it was beginning to break from the shell too which they were very happy with - they are mailing us a photo of the egg on monday too keep. They are very hopeful that this shouls work, so i have been vegging in the garden all day (and got slighty burnt from the hot weather)

They said that 9 eggs fertilised, but only 6 made it to the blastocyst stage and 2 of those were worthy of freezing.
As i was wheeled out of the room the embriologyst (?) said that she would be freezing 3 - and as there is a 30% chance of one of them not making the thawing process we would be left with 2 - which is a good total!!

I am so relieved that i have 3 frozen as a backup in case this one doesn't work!!!

Now just got to wait two weeks to test now!!!!

Soph... that all sounds really great!! Will you be poas at all?? :happydance:

Pso fab result!!

oculi not long! Woop...bbblues any news on what's your next steps? My dr said ER expected Friday, I personally think Wednesdy with a few close to 1.5....we shall see on Monday! Friday ER does work better with work though so nt too bad...

So I've decided I'm going to test out my trigger then be a Poas addict an see what 5days after (if a 5dt)....

I go back to the Dr on Monday morning. They called me today and lowered my gonal f to 75. He thinks Thursday/Friday for retrieval. I wish it was sooner kinda done feeling like a pin cushion lol. But it would be great if we did on the same day.

bbblues, that's awesome! Just a few more days! :)

pcsoph, yay!! Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust!!

hmommy, thanks!! :hugs: Best of luck to you, too!!

aimze, yeah, I'm so excited! Hope I've got a few good eggies! How's everything with you?

Not sure if I'll be poas earlier or not. She said the trigger will still be in my system and give me a false positive.

I've been given the date of 7th June to test on or around. So no idea if earlier how much earlier without the trigger shot giving me a false positive. Don't want to get my hopes up if it is a false reading. I reckon I have 12 days to wait so I don't usually poas before I'm due as I can tell from my body that I wasn't pregnant due to spotting for a few days before I am due. So there was no point. The couple of times I did it it was like as well as af arriving positive confirmation that I wasn't pregnant again!!!

pcs just noticed your Nottingham...me too! are you nurture or care?

Happy Sunday ladies :) an a sunny one too x

how's everyone doing?

Scan today was about 12 follies ranging 1.2-1.7 so looking good, next scan Wednesday with ER hopefully Friday x

Aimz I'm nurture....

I'm now day 3 post transfer. Apparently it should be attaching today. Getting a bit nervous now!!!!

Pcsoph were nurture too! Prob seen you on the 7:30 slog! I got there at 7:35 on my first scan day an was number 18, wasn't amused so been getting there at 7:05 an being number 6ish which is loads better for work!

I'm excited that your close now!!

X

Wow each time we went we got there at 730 and were straight in!!! But they did say it was manic the day previous to us going!

There is nothing to worry about 're the ER. Literally you are talking then the next you are waking up in the recovery room. I was sore internally that night, but nothing a paracetamol didn't cure! It was nice not having g to take any meds except folic acid,just wait til you start on the progesterone suppositories. Messy is not the word to use!

Then the day after they call you with how many fertilized (they tell you before you leave how many they retrieved) then they know whether it'll be a day 3 or 5 transfer.
Then transfer is like having a smear and you get to see the egg they have chosen up on the tv!!!

Good luck keep me posted on how you are doing!!!

Hi ladies

Sorry for lack of personals but on my phone.

Just wanted to update, been really uncomfortable during the weekend! Had scan this morning and I have 41 follicles between 15mm and 22mm no wonder I have been uncomfortable!!!! Could be st high risk of ohss but fs isn't too concerned as only got slight ohss last time so just going to keep an eye on me.

Will do personals when I can but thinking of you all :hugs: xx

Wow Sandy 41!! No wonder! I have an 8week pregnant bloat an only 12!!! When are you having ER?

Pcsop what time did nurture do ER? I love that you're there too..such a small world! Also, when do you trigger before ER?

Xx

Hi ladies,

Love hearing how everyone is doing!! Sandy, 41!!! That's awesome! And Soph, I am sending truck loads of sticky dust for you so that bean sticks like super glue! :) Post up any symptoms, ok?

As for me, am I a total dork if I admit that I was totally excited today to do my first ever shot??!! :)) I felt for the first time like things were really happening.

Are you all taking your prenatal vitamins throughout your cycle? I haven't checked with my Dr. about it, but just kept on taking them as normal since I figured they're just vitamins. ?? Maybe I should check...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->