May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hmommy I was told to carry on with vits...I was excited same as you, but tomorrow should be the second to last injection, then onto two lots of prog supplements!

Xx

Morning Ladies

Aimze, yes I'm quite bloated and uncomfortable but it will be worth it! I'm in for ER tomorrow :happydance: So enjoying a day off meds today

Hmommy, It's great to start your first shot as you said it feels like you are starting to get underway with the whole process yay for more injections :happydance:

Pcsoph, Hope the 2ww is treating you well :hugs:

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well :hugs: xx

:hi: heya everyone, i dont know what i did but i havent been getting the updates for this thread :dohh: Hope ur all doing well? :hugs: xxx

Ive only got 10days till my counselling session now, the after that i'll have my nursing info session then i wait for a match to get started :happydance:

I must admit I'm now finding it hard to think of anything else.
I think oh when I bend down is that pushing the egg out. If I push a poo (sorry if tmi) am I pushing it out. I know it is complete nonsense as millions of women do far more not knowing they are pregnant in the tww.

I have bought two FR pregnancy tests today in anticipation for the 7th June testing date. 10day countdown. Can't bring myself to test at the moment in add its a false positive, or negative as trying to remain positive about the egg still being there and burrowing into my lining as we speak....
Not sure whether I felt twinges down there or not - probably just imagining it cause I know what happened on Saturday!!!

Give me strength to carry on and keep myself busy not thinking about it!!!!

Aimz, they will tell you precisely when to trigger. I had to do mine at 9pm then nothing the day after (except bursilin). I was also on the same gonalf as you.
One word of warning with the trigger. I was told to take th max dose so twisted pen and the plunger didn't work, so we were in a right panic what to do - but hubby managed to use his brute strength and push the plunger in! So be careful how you twist the dial.....

My er was at 8am so traffic was a right nightmare - didn't help that hubby went the way I told him not to due to the traffic at that time, so that didn't help tension wise. So we were 15 mins late so we were rushed in v quickly.

I have no symptoms at all at the moment - wish I had as that would at least give me some positive vibes. Only thing is painful boobs, which they said would happen due to the pessieries I was taking.

Aimze, thanks for the response.. jeez, you're down to the wire now- thats SUPER exciting!!!

Soph, I laughed out loud reading your post, because lets face it, we've all worried about pushing things out!! lol.... You'll be fine :)

Plex, YEY!!! Back on track and away you go.. forward!!

As for me, started Lupron shots yesterday and just did my first Gonal-f shot this morning. Went well, and I'm feeling excited!!

Good luck this cycle soph :D hope the tww goes quick too x
Exciting times now Hmommy :happydance: x

hmommy yayfor Gonal F! When is your first scan?

soph thanx for that info, i.love were at the same clinic!! Are you off work atm? Im goin to have to test 7days after transfer as its a cut off point for booking a group holiday, if its negative i can book if positive we won't b going!! I think 7dp a hopefully 5dt should give a result..i will also be testing 4days after to see if trigger gone, crazy I know!!

Thoughts to everyone else! xx

Yes had two weeks off from having er on week previous. Back at work next Monday to be honest I'm going stir crazy Sat here doing not a lot!!!!

I'm glad I had the time off to be honest. Work can wait to be honest they are aware of the reason for it and as my boss will put it down to maternity related sick it won't actually count on normal sickness record!!!
I'm probably going to test at the weekend Sunday as then it'll only be 5 days til the test date, so the FR test should pick it up if positive!

Hi Everyone!!
Haven't been posting, but checking the thread everyday.
hmommy- yay for Gonal F!

Soph - Time will fly away!! You will get that BFP soon ...and don't worry you will not push anything out. My nurse said the same thing during the IVF class-that most women don't want to go home after ET- bz they think they will drop the embryo walking to the car :)

Plex - Hopefully things will start soon for you ...good luck!

Sandy - Good luck for ER !! Take rest today ....

amize - How are you holding up?

Had a stressful week at work and dealing with accident related stuff. Had family over the weekend which was a great distraction, but difficult to take the injections!! Yesterday evening was very relaxing, so feel better. But hubs and i seem to be arguing over everything lately!! Damn hormones!!

Today is day 4 of stims ...Had my day 3 blood test and ultrasound yesterday. I have about 12 follies around 8-9mm and E2 is 120. A little slow rise. The nurse called yesterday to increase my follistim to 300 units. I started with 200 units. Hopefully E2 rise. Don't feel any activity in the ovaries at all :-(
Looks like I might be stimming longer than the original 8-10 day plan. Will update tomorrow ....

Hubs is doing a great job giving me injections. But man they hurt!! I don't look fwd to taking them. Lupron was a breeze as compared to these stimming meds. Well at least the headache is gone!!

Babs I've been on gonal f 11days now, hoping tomorrow is last day! Don't worry if you didn't respond as quick as you'd hope...your not far now Hun x

Soph it's good you've had the time off, I'm off all next week but that's it...My manager said take what you need but didn't specify a timeframe so I'm not sure if I can take nemore off! is Nurture general anaesthetic did you say soph? I've read so much different things I don't know where one thing to the next has come from!

Plex not long now! You'll be injecting before you know it!

Sandy best of luck getting those lovely follies out tomorrow!

I don't think it's a GA - it's the same stuff that Michael Jackson died of. A sedation - but it's bloody good stuff and knocked me out. Once 1/2hr passed I was fine and not groggy. Had a bit of a nap in the pm - but think that was more cause I was up early (you can't drink after 630am so I had a cuppa) then was anxious to get there and get on with it!

Yes had two weeks off from having er on week previous. Back at work next Monday to be honest I'm going stir crazy Sat here doing not a lot!!!!

I'm glad I had the time off to be honest. Work can wait to be honest they are aware of the reason for it and as my boss will put it down to maternity related sick it won't actually count on normal sickness record!!!
I'm probably going to test at the weekend Sunday as then it'll only be 5 days til the test date, so the FR test should pick it up if positive!
Ur boss is good!! Wish mine were like that - I have to take it as sick or use holiday if i have any. I know what u mean though its better to be off than worrying about work and stuff x

So could you feel what they were doing Soph? Starting to get bt paranoid bout it nw! X

Amize - Im keeping my fxd that 2moro is ur last day of stimming :D x

Babs - Hope things get better for u hun :hugs:x

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't posted, I am always on my phone when I check making personals difficult. I triggered last night, hubby did great! ER is tomorrow at 10 am. Excited to know how many they will retrieve. First check I had 12 and then at my last one he measured 7 lead follicles but there were others in there as well. They never changed my very low dose meds so we will see. My right ovary defrinately responded better than left. Good luck to everyone!

Aimz you are totally out of it one minute the emriologist was talking to me the next I was waking up in recovery room.
Didn't feel, know, aware of,hear, see anything whatsoever. So it was almost like a GA!!!

Don't worry they look after you so well.... and tell you everything that's going to happen, is happening, has happened, will happen!!!!

Plex - in my dept of 12 a blokes wife has gone through ivf, a woman iui and another woman ivf. Then myself, so he is a bit of an old hand at it now!!! Strange isn't it?????

Soph apparently 1/7 births is ivf...some companies recognise this an do allocated time off...Asda do 2weeks off per cycle for men & women...I think more companies should! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->