May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Good luck for er tomorrow kpkj Im having mine tomorrow as well yay!

Aimze, good luck for your scan tomorrow xx

I'm not surprised at that ratio, in my job the amount of people who I know have gone through it is baffling!

And it's only when you start talking about it that you find out who has had to go through it and been successful at it too from all ages, issues etc!!!

Hey everyone. So glad everyone is doing well and on there way!! :)

I am going in tomorrow for one last scan but most likely am getting my hcg tomorrow and RE Friday morning. Can't believe we are finally at this point.

bblues hope your last scan goes well!

Sandy & kpkj.good luck for ER!!

x

2.4, 1.9, 1.8 1.7 x3 an loads of 1.3-1.5 that could grow! x

Oh, they are sounding good! Did the scan woman give an indication that you were there and they'd call you in over the next few days? Hopefully by the end of the week the eggs will be out of you and happily dividing in a dish!!
How many follies did you have in total?

Good luck to everyone else and hope all those follies are growing and getting to the right stages

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't posted, I am always on my phone when I check making personals difficult. I triggered last night, hubby did great! ER is tomorrow at 10 am. Excited to know how many they will retrieve. First check I had 12 and then at my last one he measured 7 lead follicles but there were others in there as well. They never changed my very low dose meds so we will see. My right ovary defrinately responded better than left. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck today hun! xx

soph she said id be triggering tonight but will be confirmed at lunch time calls, How you feeling? Any symptoms? x

Plex - in my dept of 12 a blokes wife has gone through ivf, a woman iui and another woman ivf. Then myself, so he is a bit of an old hand at it now!!! Strange isn't it?????

Soph apparently 1/7 births is ivf...some companies recognise this an do allocated time off...Asda do 2weeks off per cycle for men & women...I think more companies should! X

Didnt realise that many people were going through things like this, but then i suppose we dont really talk about these things either. I do think more companies should give time off for things like this, I just have to take sick. Wish it was different - dont mind going off sick but if i have to do more than one cycle Id be racking up my sick when not actually sick if u know what i mean? I have approached my HR dept but not my manager as we have just got someone new in. When we eventually start i'll have a meeting with him.

There's about 12 follies they should be able to get an egg from an a further 12 that I doubt will mature, loads around 1.1 an 0.9 x

Sandy - how r u doing? x
Bbblues - hope the scan goes well today and you get to trigger :D x
Aimze - Wow youve got a lot of great follicles there! how long do you have left of stimming? x

Well back from ER and they got 20 eggs. 10 of these I'm donating to stem cell research in exchange for a free fully funded ivf treatment. So 10 eggs for my treatment. Find out tomorrow the fertilised resort

Amize, yay for trigger tonight almost there

Kpkj, hope your ER went well

Thinking of the rest of you xx

Great news Sandy! Can't wait to hear how your getting on!

X

Well just came back from my scan. Doc says I can do hcg tonight then RE on Friday morning. Today I had 11 good size and 5 smaller follicles. Getting nervous now

date twin bblues! I had similar follies too! triggering 9pm tonight an 8:30ER Friday¡¡ x

Oh I'm so pleased for everyone's follicle counts. They are all sounding fab.

Good luck to those triggering tonight and think nothing tomorrow, then in for ER Friday.. it'll all be fine. Then you'll be on tenderhooks waiting for the call the next day how many fertilized and what day 3 or 5 they will transfer on!!!

plex ask about maternity related sick - that way it doesn't actually count on your sick record, and essentially it is .maternity related!!!!

They have sent me a photo of my egg - can't work it on this tablet how to save it and add onto here - will have to wait for the hubby to finish with th laptop to do it!!!!

can't wait to see your photo soph! Can you give me the down low with what happens after collection? So in guessing they cal me Saturday with numbers fertilized an if more than 5 look good they hold off cd3 xfer? x

just tried to upload the photo of the egg onto here - but have no idea how to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->