May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

sounding great Sandy!!! Keep us updated for ET!! x

Sandy thought of that but with highlights it doesn't touch the skin just the hair so should be ok!
Researched it loads as I do my own hair each month (the roots) but the general consensus of info I've found is as long as no ammonia and in a well ventilated room there is nothing to say it causes damage!

Back at work Monday. So that'll keep me busy too, as would've been off for 2weeks so loads to catch up on!

Hi ladies,

How's everyone doing?

Thought I'd give a quick update.

I had my ER on Tuesday. They retrieved 14 eggs.
Today I went in for the ET. They transferred 2 embies.
I was told that 13 out of the 14 eggs were mature. 10 fertilized and by this morning 3 were considered good enough for transfer. 4 more are under observation. If they keep on growing, they'll freeze them as well. I haven't received any report yet so, I've no idea abt the grading.

Good morning! ER went well, 11 retrieved, 9 mature and 9 fertilized with ICSi! Looking at ET for Monday. So now, we just wait! It's going to be a rough 5 days and then 10 after that!

Sandy- glad to hear you have 4 little babies dividing away! That's cool that you had the option of donating the eggs in exchange for a cycle. Hopefully you can use that cycle when you are ready for a sibling!

Oculi- good luck with the wait!

Everyone else- hope things are going well!

Hi Everyone!!
Loving all the awesome updates!! So many ER's and some ET's.
kpkj - thts a grt # of fertilized eggs!! Grow little embies grow ....

Oculi - Yay for PUPO!! Enjoy .... good luck for testing next week

pcsoch - loving yur attitude and willpower ....here is to hoping for that lovely BFP!

Sandy - awesome job on those 20 eggs ...wish I have close to that #. Praying for your 4 embies ....grow and grow some more!

Aimze - how are thing son your end?

for me - had day 5 US and blood work - 6 follies on Right Ovary between 9-11mm and about 4 follies on left ovary but smaller between 6-8mm. E2 is 390.

Overall sluggish ovaries! But RE doesn't seem too concerned. He thinks E2 is less bz I have been on Lupron for 3 months but is happy with the 1 mm/day follies growth. But looks like I will barely get 10 eggs! Had a phone conversation with RE and since we are unexplained and considering the # of eggs I will get- we are doing ICSI even though hubs sperms are good. Not taking any chance.

babs icsi sounds best just incase!

We'll.be doin.icsi with hubbies sample, really hope he produces a decent sample tomorrow...

Im all.good, just impatiently waiting for tomorrow er an some time off work!! when is your next scan? x

It's great to hear that lots of eggs have been retrieved, follies are growing and embryos are developing. can't wait to hear the bfps rolling in!

It's officially my turn to start! Got Af yesterday, went in this morning for baseline ultrasound and b/w and just got the call to start Stimming tomorrow!! Eek! I'm excited. However dh left today for 2 weeks so I'm on my own for the injections! I hope I can do it! Dh will come back for about 24 hours to do the ER and then be back on his way to finish up his2 weeks but hopefully will be home for the ET!! I really hope he's home for the transfer!! Otherwise that would suck! Although I'd have to do it on my own! I tell him he's getting out so lucky! But I know he has no choice but to be gone these 2 weeks. I'm used to it by now!

Ladies, while Stimming, did you do US every 2 days?

're stimming I think it depends on where you are based. The UK tends to get you in twice on average for u/s during stimming.
But US seems to be a lot more (probably acid er you guys have to pay for it all) and UK is nhs funded, so probably saving money!

Injections are a piece of piss after a while. The first one is nerve wracking and just wanted to do it on my own without the pressure of hubby looking and trying to help. But the only one he by default helped with was when my trigger pen broke and the plunger can dislodged from the pen making it not plunge, so as the needle was inside me he used his brute force to push it in - the amount of force he HD to use there was no way I could have done it whilst holding the needle in me!!! But the stimming needles are so my h thinner than the down reg ones and literally you don't feel a thing!!!! (And I'm awful for bruising and I only go two little bruises)

Good luck everyone for ER tomorrow. I'm thinking lots of positive eggs for you all!

Stacer - I am in US and I go every other day for Ultrasound and blood work. I then wait for them to give me a call back if the dosage has changed. So far they have changed my dosage twice. I go in again tomorrow for my day 7 stimming US. Good luck sweetie!! You are so brave to be doing all this by yourself. I go to all the US etc on my own, but need hubs to give me the injections. I can't do that myself .....
I feel no activity in my ovaries ladies. I am afraid my eggs are being lazy and not growing!! I have this nagging feeling this morning that I will get only 5-6 eggs and they won't fertilize :cry:

I felt nothing either babs. Which really disappointed me, at least if I bloated or felt bad I would know that something was happening, but I was totally symptom free, would never have thought I was going through all I did!
Neither did I have any symptoms for down reg either!!!! I had no idea what was happening until I was scanned!

Not sure what day I am on as u sure whether to count the day of transfer as day one. Or is the day after transfer day one?

Either way I've succumbed and tomorrow I'm going to be either day 6 or 7 dpt.and I have decided to test tomorrow morning. I "should" test on or around 7th June (next Friday), so essentially 7 days early so I'm hoping a FR test might pick something up. Got a twin pack so will test again either Sunday or Monday again.

Will keep you ladies updated, fingers crossed for something!!!!!

soph so excited for your results! let ys know asap!!

right im signing off till after er...wish me luck! x

Good luck Mrs Jenny with the 2 transferred embies
and Goodluck to everyone with upcoming ER and ET and stimming!

Thank you Lucinda :) I am 6dp3dt and I'm so nervous!! I'm not sure when to test

Soph, so exciting!!! Good luck! Jenny, thinking about you too!! Wishing you lots of luck!!!

Well tomorrow is RE and I'm starting to get nervous. My hubby took tonight off. Have to be at dr at 10:00. Dropping my daughter off with my mom before we go. Praying for good results.

Gd luck bbblues!

Mrs Jenny do you think you'll cave this weekend?

P.s yes the time is correct, 5am! Can't sleep! X

so i relented and tested. I took this about 6:30am. Saw nothing the negative line came up first. then i went back to bed for an hr. When i looked again there was a faint line. This has never happened before for me (well of the two or so occasions i succombed and tested)

Hubby thinks he cannot see anything - but there is a definate feint line there. Will test again on sunday to see of it goes any darker!!

What do you ladies think - i'll be 7dp5dt (if you count day one being the day after transfer)
or 8dp5dt if you count the day one being the day of transfer!

Cant wait to hear how everyone got on today!!!!

Attachments

• 20130531_081315 (1).jpg
    20130531_081315 (1).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe