May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

soph i defo see a line there...give it till Sunday an try again, hopefully the start of your bfp!

afm im currently in recovery...actually in loads of pain, feels like a contracting cervix, back Ann lower pains too...they got 14eggs so will see tomorrow what fertilized!

bbblue hope you got onok? x

Well you ladies are right, the injections are a breeze. I did my first one today all by myself!! 150 IU of menopur.

Thinking of all of you and wishing you lots of luck.

Pscoph-I see something! Hoping that line only gets darker!!!

Aimez, hope you are feeling better now???? You will feel achy Inside, but knowing a needle jabbed your womb wall 14 times.....!

Just relax knowing that you cannot do a thing now. They are all happily growing and dividing away in a little dish in an incubator! Just get yourself better ready for one of them being popped back in you in 3-5 days!!!

Stacergirl- see no problem eh - the first one is a bit daunting, but once done its easy - the stimming ones are even easier, much thinner and literally feel nothing!!!

I have read and 're read the instructions for first response, it says that a positive will stay positive for 48 hrs after the test, so glad about that and even a faint line is a positive. So waiting for Sunday and test again. I have three more tests so will do one Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Think that will be enough to prove or disprove it was/wasn't a line!!!!

Trying not to get excited, but relieved when I saw it!!!

Soph it hurts to move & wee...just wasn't expecting any pain! Got the weekend to relax!

There is defo a line, an your trigger was when? About 13days ago? I'm really hoping Sunday shows a darker line!

What's the Craic with nurture confirmation? Is it home hpt or do they have to do betas?

Stacer glad it was ok...once you've started they get loads easier x

It's a hpt, you do it and call them with the result. Then I think they get you in for a scan to check the sac etc at 6 weeks. After that you are released to your gp as a normal pregnancy!
Trigger was 13 days ago so would define out of my system by now I hope!

Just take those paracetamols and relax now. I was "sore" later on the night of and the day after retrieval. We're you ok 're the sedative they gave you???

Pcsoph - I definetly see a line! Trigger should be out of your system by now. Hopefully it will get even darker on Sunday ...

amize- rest up over the weekend ..n hopefully u will feel better

stacergirl - yay for doing yur first injections ...

bbbules- how did ER go today?

Had my day 7 US today - biggest follie is 14 mm - they are growing but slowly. RE is still hoping to get 8 eggs ...another US on Sunday ...

soph i defo see a line there...give it till Sunday an try again, hopefully the start of your bfp!

afm im currently in recovery...actually in loads of pain, feels like a contracting cervix, back Ann lower pains too...they got 14eggs so will see tomorrow what fertilized!

14 sounds like a great number!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Well you ladies are right, the injections are a breeze. I did my first one today all by myself!! 150 IU of menopur.

Yey!! I am on day 4 of shots..it's exciting (and can't believe what I find exciting now) :)

Yey!! I am on day 4 of shots..it's exciting (and can't believe what I find exciting now) :)

I know right! I can't wait to do more just bc I know it'll make me that much closer to ER, ET and hopefully that BFP!!!!
I'm excited I'm only a couple days behind you! I'm thinking June 12 for ER bc they're telling me 10 days of Stimming is average. Do you have any idea when yours is?

Aimze that's great news. I am so sore myself. Only thing I can take is Tylenol and a heating pad.

AFM they collected 23 eggs!! I am still in shock. They are keeping close watch so I don't over stim. Going to try and rest. Will keep in touch with how many fertilized

It's so weird because I'm not sore...during the procedure they fill you with air to see what they're doing...it's that that's causing me issues, it's trapped in my downstairs stopping from moving an now travelled through an stuck in my chest too...so odd, did noone else feel like this?

Bbblues what a fab number! Can't wait to hear how many fertilised!!

Soph I would say looking great!

Babs looking great so far, hopefully not long before ER!!

Stacergirl & hmommy it won't be long before you're here an harvesting your lovely crop!

X

The time soon flies by. Sometimes it gets so matter of fact and seemed thAt it was happening g to other people as it was alright what do I do next, when. Right get on with it. Emotion was taken out of it. It was all about right what's growing, what's not, how's the sperm looking, how's the eggs doing, then it becomes a bit more real when you see your egg on the screen thinking omg.... that potentially is a child and how fortunate we are to see it at that early stage when most people only get a scan at 12 weeks, we get a lot more, and how cool to show the child when older - that was you at 5 days after your were created!!!

I found I was less emotional about things once I was physically doing stuff to help such as injections etc. Since physically starting this last bit of injections I've not broken down upset at seeing children, babies pregnant women. I've yearned for them, but I know it'll be me soon and I will be a mother, just might take us longer and a slightly different route!!!

I thank God that we are living when we are living at the moment, that this amazing medical science can intervene and make so many people parents that naturally couldn't, and even if it doesn't work you know you did all you could!!!!!

Right that's my philosophical head taken off!!!

Love it soph :) well said....

Are you feeling any different? My first giveaway was getting up @ 6:30am for a wee...usual wake up time was about 7:15 x

No nothing at the moment.
Ever since I started this whole ivf been having g the worst backache when I wake up in the .morning. takes me ages to manoeuvre myself out of the bed cause it hurts. I'm sure it's not my mattress as I've never had any problems before...... Will see how it goes, but first thing would be to change the mattress to see if it is that!!!

the joys of life!!!!

soph its prob all the drugs an stuff!!

just hadmy call...14retrieved, 13 mature & 9 fertilized...taking them to blast an back in Wednesday...Nervous for Mondays call when they say how they are doin x

Wah hop same as me 9 fertilized. So if you work to having about 4 suitable for transfer and freezing!!!!
Bet you are so relieved!!!!

Relieved but nervous for Mondays call! I'm back @ work Monday too so I can have maximum time off after! I'm so excited for your test tomorrow soph! X

I took a test at 8dp3dt and it came back not pregnant. Should I even hope for a miracle that the blood test will be different on Tuesday?

I'm excited too but still very cautious (in two minds one that it can't happen as we are not that lucky after all this time, then the other thinking it's about time something went in our favour) I'm just hoping that I haven't got too hopeful about it having worked as I know IF it has worked there is still a possibility of miscarriage problems occur etc!

Mrsjennyg - still hold out, on a website I checked nycfertility (it gives each day after transfer what should be happening to the egg once transcended)it states that day 9 is when levels get high enough to test. So I wouldn't loose all hope!

Thank you so much for saying that- I'm laying in bed sobbing... with no frozen embryos and no more insurance this is our last shot. I needed to hear that maybe I tested too early... thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->