May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

mrsjen still hope! where u 3or 5day?

soph that's my worry, the bfp is the easy part...i was a total wreck for my iui pregnancy but i obviously knew something was wrong as I miscarried.

My little embs are forming as we speak! I wish they had a live web cam feed! x

your defo still in the running then!! try Monday?? x

Thank you! I feel so much better since posting. I also looked online and it said that most people don't get + until 10dp3dt and some people don't see it until beta! I told my husband that it might have been too early to test and he said, "that's why they aren't having you do the blood test until next week!" Lol. Not sure if I will have the courage to test again before my beta (Tues) but I def won't be testing anymore the weekend!
Thanks again ladies!

Hi ladies, does anyone mind if I join?

DH and I have been TTC for 3yeard, completely unexplained, Im 25 and DH is 27. We were originally due to undergo 3 cycles of IUI and went to the hospital for a drugs consultation with the nurse on Thursday and were in for a shock! I have a slight heart condition, so am classed as a bit of a risk, and my AMH levels came back at 32 (nurse explained average is between 5-15?!) so we were told that I was too much of a risk of multiples with medicated IUI, which would be irresponsible of the clinic, so instead they want us to go straight for IVF so they could definitely only put back one embie. Our first cycle starts as soon as next AF arrives in around 30days!!

As you imagine, after spending 6 months waiting for IUI and planning for this, I am completely shell shocked to be preparing for IVF instead, and so soon!

All I know so far is I will have my mock ET in 10 days, I believe it is short protocol IVF as the schedule is 28 days, and we are so lucky to be entitled to two rounds on the NHS.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom? We're not big drinkers, maybe a glass a week, eat healthy, but am partial to the odd cup of coffee! I take folic acid, and well woman vitamins daily and DH takes zinc. Should I be changing my diet, anything special I need to start doing or stop doing? I'm worried about time off work, I'm a tutor at a university so it is very quiet over the summer, how much time off have people typically needed?

So so sorry for all the questions and really hope you don't mind me barging in! :)

Sorry on phone so quick post

Mrsjenny, fx'd for you. Is not over yet lots of PMA

Congratulations aimze and bbblues yay for ER hope you are both ok can't wait to see when transfer will be

AFM, transferring on monday so 5dt yay got blastocyst xx

Sorry on phone so quick post

Mrsjenny, fx'd for you. Is not over yet lots of PMA

Congratulations aimze and bbblues yay for ER hope you are both ok can't wait to see when transfer will be

AFM, transferring on monday so 5dt yay got blastocyst xx

Sandy, that's awesome that you got 5 day blasts!! Fx for you.

DH and I have been TTC for 3yeard, completely unexplained, Im 25 and DH is 27. We were originally due to undergo 3 cycles of IUI and went to the hospital for a drugs consultation with the nurse on Thursday and were in for a shock! I have a slight heart condition, so am classed as a bit of a risk, and my AMH levels came back at 32 (nurse explained average is between 5-15?!) so we were told that I was too much of a risk of multiples with medicated IUI, which would be irresponsible of the clinic, so instead they want us to go straight for IVF so they could definitely only put back one embie. Our first cycle starts as soon as next AF arrives in around 30days!!

As you imagine, after spending 6 months waiting for IUI and planning for this, I am completely shell shocked to be preparing for IVF instead, and so soon!

All I know so far is I will have my mock ET in 10 days, I believe it is short protocol IVF as the schedule is 28 days, and we are so lucky to be entitled to two rounds on the NHS.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom? We're not big drinkers, maybe a glass a week, eat healthy, but am partial to the odd cup of coffee! I take folic acid, and well woman vitamins daily and DH takes zinc. Should I be changing my diet, anything special I need to start doing or stop doing? I'm worried about time off work, I'm a tutor at a university so it is very quiet over the summer, how much time off have people typically needed?

So so sorry for all the questions and really hope you don't mind me barging in! :)

Hey welcome to our little chat!

As far as I am concerned there's nothing more you can do that you aren't already doing!!!

're time off work I was fortunately to have two weeks off. I'm glad I had the time off to be honest, away from work and all those concerns. I did get bored, there is only so much daytime tv you can watch. luckily the weather was okay so I could get out into the garden quite a bit of the time!

Tiggy, welcome to the group! It sounds like you already are living a healthy lifestyle, so that's great. My only advice would be to keep taking the vitamins, stay away from the booze (hubby too), drink plenty of water and buckle up for a heck of a ride! Wishing you all the luck in the world, hon. :hugs:

Ladies, I usually get ovulation pains each month so I figured since I'm stimming with 300 units of Gonal-f twice a day, that I'd be having some MAJOR pains or bloating, but I'm really not. Should I be worried that nothing much is going on? My blood work all came back within the normal range after stimming for 4 days, but I don't have an ultrasound until Monday. Just thought I'd really be feeling something by now (day 6 of stims).

Hope you're all doing great, sounds like a lot of ER and ET going on right now-- exciting!!!

Hmommy, I'm not much help bc I'm only on day 2 of stimming, but I'm not bloating or feeling different at all!! I figured if be super moody but nothing different. I'm on 150 in menopur in the am and 300 iu follistem at night. I go for US and BW tomorrow so I'll let you know what they tell me. Hope it's working for the both of us though!!!

Welcome tiggy. I think you're doing good already. You'll do great!

Thinking of the rest of you and wishing you the best.

Ps-I only post on my phone...sorry!

So out of the 23 eggs 15 matured and 12 fertilized. They gave me at transfer time. For Monday but they think most likely will have a 5 day transfer

great news bbblues!! if its Wednesday same as me!! im hoping the Monday call is ok & they are still multiplying!

soph good luck for tomorrow! get on Here as soon as you've peed! We need a bfp!!

x

Stacer, I figured I'd be moody too, but honestly, other than annoying stress from work, I've been in a really great mood! (I think hubby is very relieved b/c I'd warned him that I might be psychotic for a couple of weeks. lol... :happydance: Do you have any little bruises yet from the needles? I have 2 little ones, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now. :wacko:

bbblues, lots of eggs and great results for you!! :hugs:

Hmommy I've been in reasonably sane moods however if hubby disagrees with me I turn into this physho I've never been! I think he's learnt to agree for an easy life...

Soph, patiently awaiting your result!!

X

hey girlies for some reason it is saying the file / photo is too large to upload.

But i can say that there is a big fat line there, shot there in the three minutes that you have to wait.

Then we zoomed out to this tri that hubby was competing in, so as he is not a morning person at all and we had to get up at 4:30 (plus we had a spat last night) couldn't be bothered to tell him.

Got home and showed it him and he said that he still thinks it could get darker, as we are too early to test. I told him the line wasn't likely to get darker/thicker and it was showing positive. (he thought the last one he couldnt see a line and i was imagining it!)

Might get him one of those pregnant/not pregnant ones..........

Apart from that he hasn't said much more about it!! Strange bloke at times!!!!

So got two more tests to do one tomorrow, then the other wednesday (just to make sure) then ithink i can say we may possibly be pregnant (seems wierd saying that after all this time!)

Was anyone put on estrace after there retrieval??

Soph that's amazing!! Woop!!! "it might get darker" men"" it doesn't matter what type of a line as long as there is a line!! Wow im so chuffed for u!!! When is yourOTD?

:-D x

Bbblues, I am on estrace. My RE calls it fluff that they add to the regimen for added support.

I had my retreival last wed and am still slightly crampy with some lower back pain. It only happens if I walk too much. Was anyone else crampy this long? Never had any true pain with this. Transfer is tomorrow. As of yesterday 8 of the 9 were where they were supposed to be with a lot of the being Grade A. Excited but nervous!

Great news kpkj!

I had mine on Friday an I'm so sore still, I think it's slight ohss...I look about 4months pregnant an weeing an walking hurts!

Good luck for tomorrow , let us know how it goes!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->