May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hmommy I've been in reasonably sane moods however if hubby disagrees with me I turn into this physho I've never been! I think he's learnt to agree for an easy life...

Soph, patiently awaiting your result!!

X

LOL.. and with pregnancy, I'm thinking we'll get worse! :dohh:

Thanks kpkj. That sounds like great results :) the estrace is messing with me. I'm sooo nauseous.

Aimze I am sore too. Feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. I actually have lost 4 lbs since retrieval but still feel like a balloon.

Soph!!! YEY!!!! Congrats - looks like you're our first BFP!!

kpkj, Grade A and a 5 day transfer sounds awesome! Keeping you in my thoughts :)

AFM, on day 7 of stimming. Last night I panicked (stupidly) because I forgot to rotate injection sides and did both Gonal shots (AM and PM) on the same side. It probably doesn't matter, but I'm trying to do everything totally by the book. I have my ultrasound tomorrow, so I'm praying they see lots of good follies!!

Good luck for tomorrow hmommy...day 7 you should get a good glimpse of where you are! Only another 4days or so of stimming then you'll be joining us in ER land!

Bbblues are you back at work tomorrow? I can't believe I planned on going back the day after ER...soph I have you to thank for letting me know I'll need a few days off, it's much appreciated!

I'm thinking of popping in the office as a colleague is leaving & I need to do a handover an then back hme for the rest of the week..

Can't wait for my phone call tomorrow, need to know how my lol embs are growing...soph what sort of time did they call you? Is ET a lunch time procedure?
X

Me again...you can tell I'm sat on my pad bored...a little light hearted ttc rom com on channel 5 uk called the switch with Jennifer Anniston about donor sperm being his mates kid x

Been asleep on the bed for a couple of hrs - an early morning like that kills me!!!

Aimez - glad to have helped!

I just hope tomorrow your 9 have continued to be 9 and everyone elses have continue to divide and conquor!!

Lets get all day 5 blasts going!!!

I hope i am BFP it seems wierd to say it to be honest - it's been 2 years of saying "no not yet, still trying"!!!
Im going to milk it for all it's worth though!
Will carry on testing throughtout next week again - more than likely tueday & Thursday (tomorrow wont be much different). Hubbys Granny is coming ovr for her birthday oin Saturday/Sunday so will be nice to tell her on then that the new is good. His and my parents know everything, so might tell them all together too!!!

I have been sending my sister and best friend the photos via whats app, so they know what is happening - but they don;t live local.

Was thinking ny the time i should officially test *(ie 7th june) i'll be offically 3 weeks nearly (as if you say the embryo was already 5 days old when put back in me, so essentially i conceived on the 20th May - which will mean a due day in February. I was hoping for an April due date as mine, my sisters, mothers, nephew and neices are all in april and wanted to keep with the family tradition - but hey i'll cope!!!!
And at least i'll be heavily pregnant over winter, so a bit better than being hotter weather, amd i have the spring and summer off on maternity (not that i have alrwady planned this in my head)

But still very very cautious about these early stages as so many things could go wrong!!!

Will keep you guys posted daily as still desperate to hear how you all are doing! Im not going anywhere yet!!!

Kpkj- best of luck tomorrow!

Pscoph-im sure dh is just being cautious to get too excited! But yay!! So excited for you!

Blues-ill be on estradiol too which is the same as estrace just the generic version. Just haven't gotten there yet.

Hmommy-good luck at your appt timorrow. Hope you're progressing well. I actually don't have any bruises yet. Hope you don't get anymore. And unfortunately I was confused, they only did bw today without us so no help. My us is Wednesday.

I got the call back from my labs and the results were low. They're having me double my menopur in the morning to 300iu and remain at 300iu of follistem at night. I pray this helps bc this was my re's main concern-that I wouldn't get stimulated enough. :(

Hope that you ladies are in pain from ER feel better soon!

Good luck to the rest of you!

Hi Everyone!

Pcsoph: That is a clear BFP!! I am sure yur man is just waiting for the beta test to get excited....

hmommy and stacergirl - looks like we 3 will be next for ER. I am on day 9 of stimming. Things are slow but moving along. They upped my meds 2 days back and this morning during the US they saw 10-12 big ones and about 5 small ones. My RE thinks I will get anywhere between 10-15 eggs, that is much better than the 6-8 eggs just 3 days back!! :) As far as feeling anything with stimming - I still don't feel anything. No activity and no bloating. If I was not going for US I won't even know that I have 10 eggs between 9-14mm. I am brusing as well- more so in the last 5-6 days, thanks to the Aspirin I have been taking daily.

amize - good luck with ET.

kpkj - 8 is a grt #. Grow embies grow ....

bblues- hope the nausea eases!! These meds really screw with us

Babs it's great to have people in similar stages, your consultant can only tell you so much unless they've physically been through it...

Soph all my family are march/April babies but I went to a psychic 3yrs ago n she said February baby for me....so last year we had iui an had a 9th feb little bean, unfortunately she was a mmc but this ivf will also be a feb due date so cautiously optimistic about that...

I found a great course in relaxing in pregnancy (because I was an obsessive panicky freak) in West Bridgford..they did yoga an stuff so I'd defo sign upto that!

X

Stacer hope your increase does the trick! Mine was upped an it had effect straight away! Your closer to ER now so nearly there x

Thanks babs and Aimze. I really hope the increase does the trick. I'm freaking a little and not having dh here makes it worse. Especially bc we can't hardly even talk, our communication is mostly through texts while he's away. I did do some searches though and found some girls who had low E2 on day 3 and were still able to continue with their cycle and get eggs! So I'm praying hard that I respond to the meds!!

Babs and hmommy-do you have ER dates yet?

Kpkj- best of luck tomorrow!

Pscoph-im sure dh is just being cautious to get too excited! But yay!! So excited for you!

Blues-ill be on estradiol too which is the same as estrace just the generic version. Just haven't gotten there yet.

Hmommy-good luck at your appt timorrow. Hope you're progressing well. I actually don't have any bruises yet. Hope you don't get anymore. And unfortunately I was confused, they only did bw today without us so no help. My us is Wednesday.

I got the call back from my labs and the results were low. They're having me double my menopur in the morning to 300iu and remain at 300iu of follistem at night. I pray this helps bc this was my re's main concern-that I wouldn't get stimulated enough. :(

Hope that you ladies are in pain from ER feel better soon!

Good luck to the rest of you!

No worries about your lab results..upping the doses is a good thing! I'm also on 300 iu (but with gonal f). And they only did bw for me too..which I was disappointed about, but I guess they want to give things time:wacko: have you been given any retrieval dates?

Hi Everyone!

Pcsoph: That is a clear BFP!! I am sure yur man is just waiting for the beta test to get excited....

hmommy and stacergirl - looks like we 3 will be next for ER. I am on day 9 of stimming. Things are slow but moving along. They upped my meds 2 days back and this morning during the US they saw 10-12 big ones and about 5 small ones. My RE thinks I will get anywhere between 10-15 eggs, that is much better than the 6-8 eggs just 3 days back!! :) As far as feeling anything with stimming - I still don't feel anything. No activity and no bloating. If I was not going for US I won't even know that I have 10 eggs between 9-14mm. I am brusing as well- more so in the last 5-6 days, thanks to the Aspirin I have been taking daily.

amize - good luck with ET.

kpkj - 8 is a grt #. Grow embies grow ....

bblues- hope the nausea eases!! These meds really screw with us

10-12 big ones sounds really good!! I'm like you...a little bruised but not feeling much else. I went to the pool today and couldn't help feeling a bit self conscious about my bruised belly!! Lol..

Think of the little bruises as a war wound..... confirms that something is actually happening!!!!

Dying to try one of the clear blue tests now, just to see it written. Hubby was asking earlier what happens now. I told him I'll do the two other tests, then come late next week I'll call the clinic.

Soph if you do a clear blue there is no doubt it will sayPRegnant! They are usually pretty sensitive to hcg so should pick it up!

I have a clear blue &3cheapies ready for testing...First one will beSaturday 3dp5dt which I'm hoping is trigger negative an then the next would be Tuesday 7ds so would hopefully see something...this is me jumping ahead, there is stilla tiny chance no lil embs make it...:-(

Bring on tomorrows call...Soph what time did they call you to confirm how your little ones were doing @ nurture? X

Good luck for tomorrow hmommy...day 7 you should get a good glimpse of where you are! Only another 4days or so of stimming then you'll be joining us in ER land!

Bbblues are you back at work tomorrow? I can't believe I planned on going back the day after ER...soph I have you to thank for letting me know I'll need a few days off, it's much appreciated!

I'm thinking of popping in the office as a colleague is leaving & I need to do a handover an then back hme for the rest of the week..

Can't wait for my phone call tomorrow, need to know how my lol embs are growing...soph what sort of time did they call you? Is ET a lunch time procedure?
X

Aimze I'm actually a stay at home mom. So I kinda can rest. My mom has been a huge help and my husband took off the next three days

Stacergirl - Don't worry about upping the meds. They will most definetly work and show an effect on your E2.

My RE said that he likes to start with a low dose and then increase the dose bz they want as many eggs closer in size as much as possible (which is easier to do with low dose) instead of just 1 or 2 eggs which are really large in size.
My RE started me at 1 vial of Menopour and 200 UI of follistim. My day 3 BW showed E2 at 300, so he increased my follistim to 200 UI. My day 5 BW showed E2 at 600 (abt 6-7 eggs at 10mm), so he increased my menopour to 2 vials. Day 7 showed E2 at 800 (abt 7-8 eggs at 12 mm) and he asked me to continue with 2 vials and 300UI. Today on Day 9 my E2 is more thank 1000 and I have 10 eggs between 10-14mm. So increasing the meds have really helped. RE says each maturing egg will produce ~ 150-200 E2 per egg. So they like to do BW to match what they see on the US. E2 by itself does not give a good picture.

Also, for the first time I can feel my ovaries today as well I am a bit bloated!! I am so happy abt it :)

Bblues that's really good then! You can get some rest...we had our -2 year old nephew over Saturday for his first sleepover...he was very sympathetic to 'aim poorly' an kissed my tummy better!

Good luck to ladies with scans!

X

soph do you have an internal scan before egg transfer? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back