May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Thanks pcsoph! That makes me feel better! And congrats on your BFP! I think it's kinda cute that your hubby is having a hard time believing the results! He's probably just being protective. Mine will be the same way! Good luck with everything,

kjkp don't worry chick...you wouldn't have done anything...How long are you off work for & what do you plan on doing? I was thinking about booking a cottage for fri-Mon but we've an indoor rabbit we can't leave so look like im under house arrest....i think I'll get cabin fever!!

Soph update us with what the clinic say!! gd luck..woooooo

x

Did another FR test again this morning and the line is just as dark as the other line now!!!!

Going to wait til 830am and call the clinic.

Hubby had a few glasses of wine last night and I think was slightly merry, he was discussing names (so far I have banned car names - he thought Ford focus was a good name!!!)then we went through his favourite file Willy wonka and again quite a few names were rejected but I have ways liked William, so isaidiwouldbe happy with that. But he still wants a " doctor of medicine" as he calls it to confirm before he believes it!

amazing :) glad he's getting into it!! What did they say? x

Aimze-I was off day of transfer (yesterday), today, and tomorrow for sure. Thinking about going back Thursday but could stay home too as I have a sub lined up. My sis in law is my partner so it's pretty easy to miss work! Yesterday, I just laid around and watched tv and read. Probably a lot of the same today. Might venture out tomorrow and go lay at my moms for a change of scenery! We deserve to be lazy!

I called the clinic today to say had a positive test. They have got me in for 6 week scan on the 21st - then they told me to book appt at GP which i have done for next tuesday to get the ball rolling there.
No bloods needed, just a scan looks like!

Yay soph that's wicked!! Try & make sure the scan is just after 6 weeks as the heartbeat is between 5.5-6 weeks...I went for a scan 5weeks an nothing then went 6+4 an there it was!

If we're successful I'm going to pretend we're on holiday for two weeks to try an push for a 7-8 week scan as that's when we miscarried last time so to see it developing in those weeks would make me feel better!

Sooooo excited for you! Now you get the joys of choosing which hospital you'll visit!

How are you feeling? Any different? X

Don't feel anything - my boobs are killing me - but i'm not classing that as any symptom as they hurt from the progesterone pesseries that i have been using a couple of days before transfer. A warm bath helps. In a way i want some symptoms so at least i know there is something there and i have lots of hormones pumping round me. but nothing at all.

The scan will be 7 weeks at least, cause she said when booking in it had to be roughly 2 weeks after their official test date of the 7th!

Trouble is since we started ivf we have moved addresses out of nottm into the border of derby, so not sure what will happen now, as officially we live in derby pct, but will continue to go to my old drs in nottm to keep it consistent.

7weeks you should see a little forming baby :)....Where you get the extra pesseries from to continue into pregnancy?

Has it sunk in yet?!

How did ladies having scans go?

Bbblues you all ready to get your little emb back inside you?

Kpkj glad your resting after ec...have they called you with how many eggs? X

Aimze... I had my 5 day transfer yesterday. They put 2 beautiful embryos in there. We had 4 or 5 in the running to freeze but they called today and said none of them made it to the blast stage to freeze. I am bummed but hoping that's our only bad news and that these 2 snuggle in nicely! Remind me what stage you are at?

Kpkj sorry Hun I'm getting mixed up...yayyyy to being pupo...that's 3 of us all pupo by tomorrow...2 blasts is great!

X

Aimz, they give you the prescription when you leave after transfer. If positive you can get them from any chemist apparently. Not sunk in yet, not getting my hopes up or trying hard not to think about it. Think it'll seem a lot more real come tuesday when i got to the doctors to conform it. Although i have totally forgotten when i last had AF. I know i can tell them when the eggs were fertilised, and transplanted so hope that is good enough for them!! I seem to remember i had to start injecting on or around my birthday (23rd april). Got one FR test left and one clearblue. So after the doctor appt gonna do the clearblue to get it in to the next bracket 3-4 (sad i know but that's all i have at the moment)
You transfering you little one on Thursday???

Kpkj - brilliant news re the 2 emb transfer!!!! Not so good none were good for freezing - but fingers crossed if they both stick you might not need anymore??

Its good everyone left is literally at the same stage as each other, which helps loads knowing what is ahead and comparing notes etc.

I spoke to my sister last night about her three pregnancies and i knew she had bad sickness with her first one, so much she gagged at cleaning her teeth, opening the she was able to get up after a 2 hr nap and still fall back to sleep straight after. But my mum had no symptoms at all - so will be interesting which way i'll go.... hope i get something to at least physically prove something is happening until i get proof something is there

I called the clinic today to say had a positive test. They have got me in for 6 week scan on the 21st - then they told me to book appt at GP which i have done for next tuesday to get the ball rolling there.
No bloods needed, just a scan looks like!

Very exciting to be down to making appointments to see your little bean!! So happy for you:hugs:

I'm a transfer tomorrow soph...just the one little emb :) x

Kpkj-sorry you weren't able up freeze any! :( Hopefully the 2 you have are all you need!!! That would be amazing!

Hmommy-sat for ER is so exciting! I'm hoping they give me an estimated date tomorrow at my bw and us appt. I pray that I'm responding to these meds!!!

Aimze-best of luck timorrow on your transfer!!!!

Pcsoph-so excited for you!

Lucinda-hope you're doing well! Any idea your next steps? Hugs.

I think we lost lucie somewhere in here too?! Hope you're ok.

Mrsjenny-was today the otd? Praying for your BFP.

Sekky-how are you doing? Testing yet? fx

Sandy-how are you feeling?

Blues-was ET today? How are you feeling? Fx

Babs-did you get your ER date yet?

Plex-how you doing? Any word yet on moving forward?

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Well I had to go back to the dr to get evaluated. To make sure I wasn't over stiming. Told them about my back. They said its from the size of my ovaries since I had 23 retrieved. And told them I felt like I had morning sickness already?? They said its probably from the meds but I have to take them but they prescribed me zofran. It's anti nausea. Hopefully that will work. My transfer is at 11:30 tomorrow. I can't believe how close we are. My poor hubby is so nervous but won't tell me. Keeps find some chore to do around the house lol

0Today was day 11 BW and US. E2 is over 2k :happydance:
But eggs are still in 14-16mm. So RE has reduced follistim to 200UI and no Menopur tomorrow. Another US tomorrow morning and if eggs around 18mm, then trigger tomorrow night. Otherwise take Menopur and then trigger tomorrow night. Either case 90% chances trigger tomorrow night. So ER on Friday :happydance: I will get the whole weekend to rest! ET will be next Wednesday - I plan on taking 3 days off- this way I will get 5 days to rest- enough time for the embryo's to implant and snuggle! As u guess it, today is an optimist day :)

Aimze good luck tomorrow!!

Kpkj saying lots of prayers

Pcsoph so exciting. So happy for you.

Everyone else lots of luck. And may the BFP start coming :)

Hey Stacergirl hope ur responding well to ur stims! I'm planning on a Frozen egg transfer this month and if that fails then another one in July....if I still fail I plan on seein a new RE.
Thanks for thinking of me....I have been taking it day by day and not really focusing on this possible transfer...I just don't want to get my hopes up....I'm hoping to b pleasantly surprised !

Hey ladies- had my beta today and it was a 12 :/ so yay I'm pregnant but the number is not so good. The nurse said we should be cautiously optimistic. I'm praying that I have a late implanter in there and the number goes up/ doubles for Thursday. Anyone one hear of any success stories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->