May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

I called up for them to email me the photo of the egg and they sent it to me a couple of days later - so call up and ask for them to do that for you!

Just cause it wasn't hatching doesn't mean it wasnt any good - could just be a slow starter - now it's nice and snug it can nestle in and start doing what they do!

Stacergirl - no idea whether that is good or bad, i never had those levels tested at my clinic? or at least they never mentioned those things when i had blood work down.

Stacer I used to nose at my e2 levels on the sheet but never took any notice..I'm sure I remember they doubled at every appointment?

Soph it's just so annoying they're £60...if I'm successful I will orb just buy them rather than get off net...there isn't enough time for waiting for delivery etc...

I can't wat for your scan date!! Woooop!

X

to be honest I wouldn't trust them if bought off the net, you don't know what they are and who made them - gone through too much to do something like that.
As hubby said it's a small price to pay! Will just have to have a few more meals of beans on toast this month!

I can;t wait either now - just want it come come so that i can physically see something there.
Not feeling too good now. I know i'm gonna leave work at 8, get home and straight away run a bath then soak soak in the bubbles watch TOWIE on catchup tv and probably fall asleep! (sounds like heaven - the thought of food just puts me off this evening!!)

Exactly....is it progesterone or a wax crayon lol...would never know the difference! Ha x

Aimze-really sorry hun! Try to stay positive. Miracles do happen!!

Hey ladies just got the cal from my re that my estrogen is at 91.5, she said it went up and that is good. However, is that number okay to you ladies? Im on treatment day 6. I of course am a worrier, but they want me on the same dose so they don't seem concerned?! Thoughts? Thanks!!!

Hey there, if they don't want to change the med doses then you are progressing nicely (that's how I take it) :) have they shared any tentative retrieval dates for you?

Thanks ladies. I think you're right about supposed to be doubling. I found a site that says the level varies from person to person and as long as its between 150-500 on day 8 you should be good. So I'm pretty close to 150 only on day 6 so should be alright. I think the more I get news the more I'm nervous about this bc obviously anything can go wrong at any minute.

Hmommy-no dates yet, hopefully they will tell me sat. She talked about garnirelix on the phone, but didn't tell me to start taking it yet. I believe garnirelix prevents you from ovulating. I have 5 pre filled syringes, so not sure how long I'll be doing those for unless you do then twice a day? I wish I had more info... Maybe I'll be Stimming for 12 days which is fine as long as I get good eggs. ESP because that puts ET on a later date and that means dh should be home by then! So jealous you're only 3 days from yours!! I'm sure you're a ball of nerves/excitement!!

On a side note, the guy I work with confirmed his wife got pregnant on 2nd ivf cycle. She's 42 and due to that they did chromosomal testing on first round of eggs they got and all had defects, therefore why they waited til the 2nd round and got pregnant. I soooo wanted to know who their doc was!... But didn't ask.

Pscoph-your night sounds fabulous!

How'd everyone do today? Fx for everyone!!

Hey ladies. Back from transfer. All went well, just praying that he/she sticks. They are freezing one today and they are still watching 6. Now just the waiting game. I go back Friday and Monday to check estrogen and progesterone. And June 14 is beta.

Praying for everyone

Congrats bblues! Best of luck!!

So I'm a little stressed. I still haven't had an ultrasound and I'm not scheduled to have one until sat which is treatment day 9. This day may also be the day I start ganirelix to prevent ovulation. Do you think it's going to be too late by then and I might have already ovulated? I assume they know what they're doing but can't help but wonder!!! I've done some research and found that follies grow about 2 mm every day, and that estrogen levels below 75 aren't good, but that estrogen levels are supposed to double every 48 hours and should be between 150-500. So it seems if my levels double, I'll only be around 280 by Saturday right? But they have no idea what my follicle sizes are. Am I slower to respond is that why treatment day 9 is no biggie? Ugh I hate the unknown. Maybe I'll call timorrow and ask. I might need to reorder meds anyway. Thanks for reading!

stacergirl - Don't worry about the absolute E2 #. The only thing that matters is that it is increasing steadily. Mine ~doubled every 48 hrs. I started really low as well as well and it is 3k today. E2 is not equal to # of eggs. It becomes an issue if it is not increasing or sometime decreasing - then it means there is an issue with egg growth.

bbblues - Yay for PUPO!! Are you going to test before?

pcsoph - Excited for your scan!!

amize- Good luck with testing sweetie!! Fx for that BFP. Sorry about no freeze. Hopefully it won't be an issue once you get that BFP.

kpkj - good luck with testing. I plan to take 3 days off after transfer. So will rest for 3+2 (weekend) days. Will be taking it easy after that as well.

Sandy - Yay for PUPO!! I am glad OHSS is slight only. When do u test? Good luck!

Mrsjenny - Don't loose hope yet! The beta range is so huge. All that matters is that the number double in the next couple of days. Miracles happen all the time! Praying for you ....

Lucinda- You are in my thoughts. I hope you are doing ok. Take your time and I am positive you will find a new path and it will work out for you. Good luck sweetie!

hhommy - What is the latest with you?

Had another US today. E2 is 3k. 8+6 eggs between 15-18mm. Trigger tonight. ER on Friday at 9 am. :happydance:

babs amazing your triggering friday! yay!

Bbblues glad ET went well, i couldnt even feel the catheter going in which was good as I was worrying about it being painful! Tww now eh :-(

Stacer dont worry about the scans, they prob have a calculation of where you'll be then before.you know it you'll have those eggies outta you!!

afm...is this day1 or 2 after xfer? I.guess sort of day 1.5 lol...just pictuing my hopefully hatching blast and trying to figure out what my next steps are...We really cant afford a 6k cycle, still have about 3k.honeymoon to pay so thats my priority...i have about 700iu gonal F so wondering whether we'd be allowed to add that to a iui cycle but still £600 for more than likely bfn...

x

I nooooooo....I can't even blame the drugs as progesterone is supposed to make you happy lol...

Did I tell you about the psychic 3years ago? She said baby in feb...iui was my feb baby but we miscarried an if my little emb is implanting then Feb again so if anything that's a glimmer eh :)

Right...positive thoughts from now......big smiles an happy hormones x

aimze, soph is right only happy thoughts allowed! It is hard to not think the worse as you don't want to get your hopes up but I've definitely learnt to take one day at a time and really at this stage there isn't much you can do just let that little embie do it's job. xx

When are you testing sandy? Feel anything exciting? X

I'm not testing early i'm a stickler for waiting til OTD. Have tried not to sympton spot but have a few twinges over the last day or so. How about you? xx

I'm only 1 day in so nothing to feel...bloating & pain from ER going which is good...

I'm a Poas weirdo so I'm testing Saturday 4dp5dt hoping for a negative 12days after trigger...I know my body retains hcg so chances are it will be hanging around till 14dats after...

If negative I plan on testing Monday 6dp5dt to see if I have a line! Naughty I knowwww x

I normally look at the below so i have an idea of what will be happening to my little embyro.

**this is what happens in a 5dt :

-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

When do you think that counts from? The day of ET or the day after? I would guessits from as soon as inside so today I should be between hatching an attaching x

I was told day 0 was the day of et!

I looked at that chart all the time to see what was happening!

When I said no negative thinking I'm all one for being realistic and you do have to think it may not work so you prepare yourself. But I was told by a very wise man if you envisage it implanting, burrowing into your lining etc. I had a feeling it would work and while thinking that still preparing for it not working.

This tww is so hard cause you know it was physically there. You have an almost 50% chance of it working! So think about being in that 50% success rate -there is no reason why you shouldn't!!!!!

Positive thinking, girls for everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->