May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Yay babs sooooo exciting! Wow so youre Stimming for 12 days then? I'll prob be on the same path...keep us posted on your us timorrow.

Lucinda-glad you're hanging in their. You seem like a tough cookie! I'm glad you're still progressing and not giving up hope! I'm sure it's been hard but sounds like you're staying positive!! thank goodness you still have frozen embies!! Were here for you! Best of luck!

Mrsjenny-congrats, really hoping the numbers go up for you!!!!!! I don't have any stories or advice, sorry hun but I hope someone else does for you!

Bblues-best of luck tomorrow. Hope you start feeling better from these meds! I've got some chores your dh can do over here to keep busy! Lol kidding!

I'll let you ladies know what my US and BW show tomorrow on day 6!

Morning Ladies

Sorry I've been missing for a while, been trying to keep up with everyones posts :hugs:

kpkj & Aimze, Yaya for being PUPO :happydance: when is OTD?

Mrsjenny, When do you go back for another beta? Fx'd for you wish i could help, hope some ladies have been able to give you advice :hugs:

soph, Time will fly til your scan :happydance: Any reason why your clinic don't take bloods to confirm? will your GP take bloods?

Hmommy not long til ER yay! :happydance:

Plex, Hope you are doing well :hugs:

bbblues, Good luck for Today :hugs:

Babs, yay for ER on Friday :happydance:

Lucinda, Great news on FET this month :hugs:

Stacer, Good luck for u/s today look forward to seeing what it shows not long now :hugs:

AFM, Just plodding on in my 2ww with 1 blastocyst embryo on board. Back at work today after some R&R Monday and Tuesday. Well I look like I'm 5 months pregnant and none of my clothes fit. On a positive the clinic are happy with my E2 levels so are quite happy that I'm only going to have slight OHSS as before which is managable. On countdown already to OTD 7 days to go! xx

0Today was day 11 BW and US. E2 is over 2k :happydance:
But eggs are still in 14-16mm. So RE has reduced follistim to 200UI and no Menopur tomorrow. Another US tomorrow morning and if eggs around 18mm, then trigger tomorrow night. Otherwise take Menopur and then trigger tomorrow night. Either case 90% chances trigger tomorrow night. So ER on Friday :happydance: I will get the whole weekend to rest! ET will be next Wednesday - I plan on taking 3 days off- this way I will get 5 days to rest- enough time for the embryo's to implant and snuggle! As u guess it, today is an optimist day :)

Babs, that is so exciting! Let us know how you get on with the trigger :happydance:

Hey ladies- had my beta today and it was a 12 :/ so yay I'm pregnant but the number is not so good. The nurse said we should be cautiously optimistic. I'm praying that I have a late implanter in there and the number goes up/ doubles for Thursday. Anyone one hear of any success stories?

mrsjenny, I am praying for ya!! How exciting to know that it worked :happydance: I know its easier said than done, but try not to focus on the numbers because we girls know all too well that the numbers go all over the place. Positive vibes your way :flower: and FX for you :hugs:

mrs jenny i hope your next bloods are doubled...fingers crossed!!

i am oficially pupo...pretty gutted that there are none to freeze...5 made blast stage an just the one put inside a good candidate...really upset that this is it, if this doesnt stick were never having our own children :-(

lots of love to everyone x

Aimze we are in the same boat- no frozen embies so this is it. Just have faith and think positive (I know easier said than done!). Fx for you!

Sandy I was/am so swollen as well! I was totally getting the side eye from some co-workers, lol! Fx for you!

yea i expected at least 1 frozen out of 6 grade B blasts :-( just preparing myself for the worst...will book a nice holiday for september for hubby & i x

thinking of you mrsjen...hope your beta doubles! x

Aimze, Lots of PMA this could be your forever baby :hugs:

Mrsjenny, I know what you mean about side eyes from colleagues i'm trying to wear baggy clothes but still shows! Fx'd it's both our forever baby :hug:

Thanks sandy...I hate it when I get in a mood & can't shake it :-( just need this tww gone so I can get on with our lives or celebrate...

X

I'm testing Saturday for trigger to be negative then will give Monday a try at 6dp5dt...

ODT 18th which is miles away x

Aimez, sorry to hear none were good to freeze - doesn't rule out going through it again if you can fund it??

Are they sending you a photo of the egg & did they give you a photo of the scan too??? It's wierd seeing it isn't it??

Re why my clinic doesn't take bloods - no idea, suppose it if you have a + HPT there is no need? Not sure what the beta blood tests show and what they are used for as never heard about them from my clinic.
Re the dr appt - just theink they'll ask have i done a test was it + and work out due date and get the referal sent.... pretty much basic stuff. Im sure they don't do things like blood tests either!?

The TWW is probably the LONGEST wait ever, as you KNOW soemthing was/is there and every other minute or so you thin about it and what is it doing, is it burrowing.
Look on web for a site from NYCfertility (tap in search what happens after 5 day egg transfer) and it brings up day by day what wil be happening to the egg on either 3 or 5 day transfer. Quite interesting and keeps you going knowing what is happening inside you.
I got little twinges and feelings inside me - but put that down to still healing from the ER.

Just be prepared for your boobs killing you from now on. Mine are feeling like AF is due, (always got that symptom so i didn't take any notice of) it hurts to lie down on my stomach, bursting out of my bra - and taking off my bra is a nightmare. Nipples not hurting, just an all over tenderness. Not really that hungry either, im eating cause i know i should. Not sure if im feeling a little smidgen of queasyness (but i don;t know whetehr that is me imagining it or not)
Today i'm very tired. Trying just to drink decaff tea and coffee - which i have been doing for months now, but so needed a caffine hit this afternoon to keep me awake - but again not sure whether its that i maybe had a bad night sleep (but dont think i did) i woke up at 8:30 and had some breckie and could have just gone back to bed again. Last night went to bed about 9pm, woke up when hubby came back from swimming at 1030pm ish then fell back to sleep again.
Stomach feels bloated today and dying to take trousers off so i can let it all hang out in stretchy pj's!

Symptom watching is totally pointless cause of the progesterone pessieries you are taking too, as they mimic preg symptoms apparently.

I downloaded a preg app on my phone today to see what is happeneing daily & week by week which is again a bit surreal to read. Esp when they tell you how big the embryo is!

Can't wait to see everyones photos and scan piccies and hopefully + tests in a week or so!!!

How many days did you ladies take off or plan to take off after transfer? I transferred on Monday and have been off since. Can't decide if I should go back tomorrow or not. Kind of going a little stir crazy here. But I am a dentist and have no choice but to be up and down on and off my feet all day. The schedule isn't too busy tomorrow. What do you ladies think?

Thanks soph...they didn't offer a photo I was too gutted about this being our only chance to care :-( it would take us years to save for ivf & I'm not prepared to lower my lifestyle (pretty dull right now anyway paying off our wedding) for something that isn't gaurenteed...I'd rather save for a house in a better area ready for potential adoption in a few years...

Kpkj i had transfer today an will go back mon or tues, I've heard some people go straight to work an if it was going to work it doesn't matter what you do in tww (unless your a cage fighter lol)

X

Soph my photo too wasn't nearly as advanced As your lovely hatching blast...what time were you collected/transferred? I was a 9am collection & 12pm transfer...should be hatching as I lie here..

On a positive note for those who haven't had ET....it was soooo pain free...couldn't feel a thing compared to iui which I always found uncomfortable x

Aimze-really sorry hun! Try to stay positive. Miracles do happen!!

Hey ladies just got the cal from my re that my estrogen is at 91.5, she said it went up and that is good. However, is that number okay to you ladies? Im on treatment day 6. I of course am a worrier, but they want me on the same dose so they don't seem concerned?! Thoughts? Thanks!!!

Aimez and anyone else NHS funded - just been to chemist to pick up the supplies for the extra progesterone pesseries i have to use for the next few weeks and it cost £65 as it is not on a usual green nhs prescription form and on a private one!!!

Just so you are aware, as they didn't tell me it cost that much, so a bit shell shocked!

Soph she told me today ranged from 30-50...I've been online an they're like 85p a pack...what a discusting rip off! X

after ER i had mon - sun off. It worked well cause of my shifts i was on i would have had wed-sun off anyway (but wpould have been working the weekend i had the ER...

Glad i did it without hubby there just to chill, relax and think positive mental thoughts - but each person is different. I would definately give at least 2 days after ET to chill out. I went stir crazy too - but it was nice that the weather was relatively nice so could just sit outside and chill! When weather wasn't the best just pottered around.

I went to Boots - so may have been charged more!! But still least you were told!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->