May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Exactly, it is pretty much 50/50...

I was wondering, how long do you think an embryo can survive in its little dish? I'm a great believer in our lifetime they will replicate the uterus an have babies born from external places...or am I crazy lol x

Look at how far they have come with IVF over the last 10 years or so. So i guess nothing is impossible!

Thats why i'm always glad to sign up for any research programmes during my treatment as if it weren't for other people doing the same IVF wouldn't be as effect as it is today xx

It is crazy how far things have progressed...the first icsi baby was in the early 90's so not that long ago!

I would have agreed to a trial offered to me but it was endometrial scratching & I was just too afraid! Anything that wouldn't effect more time off work i would be well up for..

Sitting around doing nada is getting boring...I got married 2 months ago so will dedicate tomorrow to replacing old framed photos with new ones! X

Good Idea to keep you busy congratulations on the wedding xx

Had a silly friend comment last night that you ladies will understand...she's been off the coil for 3 months...so 3 months ttc..

"Loads of women pregnant at work, it's so hard"

It gets a bit harder down the line than @ 3 months! X

3 months your hormones an periods are just regulating, I keep telling her to take the first year ttc lighthearted an not to be so serious an upset when AF arrives...it's a reasonably new relationship too an it's no fun having timed sex with your husband lt alone a newish person....enjoy the moment lol x

it did make me go stir crazy - but i was glad that i had it off. Work will always be there - this opportunity won't!

but i must admit i'm getting very frustrated with the lack of sex at the moment. Hubby was very frustrated that we had to ait until the 6 week scan. Least he can pleasure himself i told him!!
I'm just having to take cold showers and think of other things!

:rofl: i like it soph and totally agree on the sex front!

Agree.....only got married 2months ago an in two months only had like 3weeks of sex ha...

I'm not sure how I feel about having sex & pregnancy...in the 8weeks of my last one we didn't bother, I was too scared!

X

I'll be desperate for sex by the scan date. As long as the drs give the go ahead i'll be pounding on hubby - glad that its not for anything other than cause we want to. No timing it right, no cautious cause he has to give a sample and hold off.

Really looking forward to just because!

15 day countdown (oh god sounds like an eternity!!)

15days do sound long...same for me till Otd if we can bonk or nt lol...

X

:rofl: pcshoph - I am with you on the :sex: part. I was on Lupron for 3 months prior to IVF cycle which completely dry. bY month 2 I had no drive left, which dear hubs occasionally complained about. Then started the Stimming and my mucus came back. So did the :sex: drive...but hubs won't come near me :wacko:
During the IVF class we were told how big the ovaries get and that is stuck in his head. He won't do the deed in the fear it will twist the ovaries....I have tried jumping on him numerous times but the man backs off :shrug: I don't think he will come close to me till we reach 12 week mark !

Anyone else felt queasy as they reached ER? I don't feel like eating anything, feel like throwing up since yesterday....

Babs I felt similar but put it to nerves...Best of luck for tomorrow Babs!

Here's a honeymoon photo that cheers me up....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
You ladies are funny! I guess I'm used to going long with bd simply bc dh is gone frequently.

Aimze-congrats on the wedding. Beautiful pic. And yes positive thinking. I'll try to do the same as I'm bad at it as well!!

Babs-sorry you're nauseous. Could be nerves. Are you on antibiotics too? If so you might need to eat when you take them, that's what I do. I've been very tired, but could be bc I'm not sleeping well with dh gone and dog sleeping with me. I do have bruises now, but not any other symptoms.

I called my doc this morning, they aren't concerned with me ovulating before saturday because my e2 isn't high enough to ovulate. She said I might be Stimming til Tuesday therefore I had to order another follistem cartridge which is $580, ugh!! And that's only for 600iu that lasts 2 days!!!! What an expensive med. my menopur was $1560 that I just bought on Tuesday, and that was for the 2nd round of that (20 Vials which will last 4 days). So we're already spending way more $ than we expected. Oh well, it is what it is. I Hope the meds dont end up being a waste!! So I guess I'm I stim til Tuesday, that will put ER to June 13 or 14. I'm happy though because then dh will be here for the ET which is the most important part after the ER!

Sending good vibes everyone's way!!

wow lovely photo Aimez.

Stacergirl - wow that is scary $$$$

Babs - my hubby was getting a little frisky last night then i told him we couldn't until at least the six week scan he was a little put off and joked that i was usless to him at the moment. Then i was joking that my boobs spilling out of my bra at the mo as well as feeling heavy, tender and like bricks and he moaned that i better get some nice new underwear for him to enjoy when i'm back being "useful" for him again - didn't want to disapoint him but most of the maternity ones i have seen aren;t the most sexy, more comforatble and practicle - hey ho his concerns are the least iof my concern - just want nice comfy bras to hold these bolders i have!

To say i felt a bit queasy yesterday and beyond tired feel nothing like that today. Not that hungry either could take it or leave it at the moment. Had a mega bowl of ;pasta last night with phily cheese melted in - absoluetly to die for. but i'm one of those people that put on so much weight if i eat badly, that i have to keep it ion check, otherwise 7lbs can go on in a week. So scared all about that - lost 4.5st doing weight watchers about 4 yrs ago - put 1st back on in the last year, so feeling a bit blurgh at the moment. All clothes are tight (esp now getting out all my summer clothes i haven't worn for a year) So need to be good - but god i could quite happily eat all day everyday utter rubbish!!

Soph that made me laugh...bout the bras...send him to marks an Spencer's haha...

Stacer wow that's xpensive!!! Lets hope it works!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->