May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Aimze great pic. I think we all need a little tropical island after this lol

Babbs best of luck tomorrow.

AFM I have some slight cramps? Trying not to read into anything just wondering if anyone has the same?

Bbblues im having slight twinges but guessin it's my ovaries getting back to normal...tomorrow is implantation day!! Come on lil embs....stick!!

You said your not testing early didn't you?

X

That's kinda what I had also, it was weird couldn't really call them twinges, cramps or anything else just felt slightly weird at times.

Bbblues im having slight twinges but guessin it's my ovaries getting back to normal...tomorrow is implantation day!! Come on lil embs....stick!!

You said your not testing early didn't you?

X

Yea HPT don't really work well with me. Neither did OPK. I'm just going to wait for my blood test. But hope all these twinges are a good sign. Dig away little emb

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? I'm going to be starting IVF next week and I'd love a few buddies!

Hey stay hopeful..

What protocol will you be doing?

Bbblues/soph 2days after Xfer did you have pain passing wind? I'm still really uncomfortable like a trapped wind sort of feeling from ER an that was a week ago...l
X

Welcome hopeful :hi:, Good luck with your cycle

Aimze, I was in a lot of pain after ER due to the amount of follicles and was told that my ovaries will stay enlarged for a while especially if it works and that my ovaries are pushing my stomach and my bladder out of the way causing me not to eat as much as normal so got to eat little and often and also making me go to the toilet more often so this could be the case with you. If your concern just call the clinic as that's what they are therte for to advise on things like this. :hugs:

I think you're right sandy...when they were scanning putting lil emb in he pointed out all the follies still there...I believe everyone fills up to a golf ball size!

Today's defnately less painful but I'm the same as you sandy eating little & often...

Just tested out my trigger, lovely clear IC...sometimes it's stayed for 13 days so wanted to check its gone, not long for your testing Sandy!

X

Ps ladies...

For those who are getting bored....I watched a documentary on "extreme sweepstakes" which is whee you spend hours a day applying for any competition....I'm going to dedicate today to that haha...

X

Unfortunately i'm back to work now so days are kept rather busy xx

Booooo...I'm off till mon/tues....getting bored now though...everyone who promised to pop in hasn't! Charming lol...

X

Shocking how dare they not turn up!!!! xx

Can i please join in?

Im Due to start ivf on either 13th june or 20th, i am still waiting on one blood test to come back.

I get my jabs delivered on 9th june.

After all this wait i cant believe i maybe start soon as next week.. It all feels surreal.

Wow, congratulations on your BFP pcsoph, thats amazing, wishing you a happy and health pregnancy, take care and keep us updated x

Thank you Aimze..

How did you find the injections? Im so worried.. Im so scared of injections:(

Honestly Hun the first few I didn't enjoy but after that thy just get easier & easier!x

Babykhu - welcome - injections are dead easy as the time passes. The stim ones you hardly notice as they are much thinner that the down reg ones. Whewn they strat taking bloods your like "whatever". The novilty wears off and it becomes very boring and a chore after a while.

Aimez - well done on negative trigger. Lets just hope things are onwards and upwards now! Get outside and enjoy the weather, go back to wrok with a suntan!

Im on short protocal as i have been on two months of prostap, i will be taking 2 jabs a day, and i will be off work. i just hope i am strong as you both. Thank you both

Good luck aimze x

Welcome hopeful and babykhu! Best of luck! As far as the injections go, the Stimming are easy peasy!! Trust you me! I'm doing everyone of them on my own as dh is gone. I freeze the area for a couple minutes while getting everything ready then clean with alcohol let dry and inject away. I don't even feel anything!! I watched the video on how to do it and when the lady in the video did it, I did it with her. I think it was good support for the first time! Now the progrsterone injections and trigger are the ones I'm nervous about. The needles much bigger and goes in the muscle. Luckily I only have up to 7 of those as opposed to the Stimming I have about 20. Menopur does burn a little but it's no big deal. What meds ate you ladies on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->