May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

yay to it going well hmommy...how you feelin about tomoro? x

Hi ladies! Welcome to the new members! Don't worry about the injections, they are a piece of cake. My husband started to help once we triggered and now he does the progesterone in ethyl oleate, which aren't even that bad. I actually look forward to injection time bc it's the one thing that I have control of. Weird, I know.

So, I am 5dp5dt. We transferred one perfect blast and another that was close to perfect. None to freeze :( Not feeling much of anything. Occasional cramps probably from progesterone. Been tired the last few days. Going back to work after laying around for 3 days was tough! How's everyone else feeling? I haven't tested yet, trying to hold off.

HI Ladies!
Hmommy-glad the trigger went well! YOu are sooo very close. i"m actually not on gonal, but thanks for the offer! :)

KpKj-best wishes for you!

Aimze-how are you doing?

Mrsjenny-did you beta go up? thinking of you!

AFM, i had my first ultrasound today on day 9, finally! it wasn't my doctor but another one of the doctors in the office. luckily i'm seeing growth in my follicles. i have a bunch at 11mm and 1 at 14mm. The doc things my body thinks its doing this on its own which is why one follicle is growing faster than the others. Once I get the call today regarding my labs, I'll either go on ganirelix today or tomorrow to prevent ovulation. After that I'll probably go in on Monday for another ultrasound and labs. It is then that we will know how much longer I"ll be stimming for, but she thinks it might be through day 15, which would be next friday. Ugh, which i'm not thrilled about because even after all the meds I already bought that only gets me through tuesday, so I'd be spending at least another $1000 more to get me through Friday....however if it has better results then I'm all for it. Rather get the most out of this cycle since I already have so much invested in it. Other than that, I feel pretty positive. I now have a suppport group of 3 girls, my mom, sister and friend-the pg one. Its much better, but I wont be telling anyone else. DH has been so busy so havne't been able to talk to him much. However if I do stim til next friday, that will work much better with his work since he is out of town til Saturday, because ER could be next Sunday. We will see.

Thinking of you all and wishing you the very best!!! Enjoy your weekend!

sounding good stacer...you have some good growth coming on!

kpkj you're so close!! im starting testing @ 5dt which is super naughty but i undersand if its negative it doesnt mean it 100% is...When will you test? x

HI Girls! Got the call from embryologist - out of the 21 eggs, 16 eggs were mature and 14 of them fertilized :happydance:

If were assume 50% survival rate to 5day, then I will hopefully have 6-7 embryo's to work with. Hubs was beyond ecstatic to hear this. Wonder what he will do when he sees the positive pregnancy test :)

Welcome to the new folks!! Good luck ...we have some ER and Pregnancy tests coming next week ....so exciting!

Hi girls loving hearing g all the updates today - everyone's results are sounds good!

It sounds like there's lots of good news in this thread! I won't be using a gonal f pen, I have the multi-dose vials. I did an IUI with Menopur though so doing the vials doesn't bother me. The only shot I'm nervous about is the trigger because its intramuscular and I haven't done one of those before.

Good luck to everyone transferring or testing soon!

Stayhopeful, it's amazing how the trigger doesn't hurt at all. For the IM injections, I stand up and put all my wait on the opposite leg. Very small pinch if anything!

Wow.. we all have so much going on right now!!

Kpkg, so excited for you that you got to transfer 2!! Wishing you all the luck in the world. Keep us posted on any testing you do :)

Aimze, I'm feeling really excited about retrieval- just feeling like we're that much closer to the finish line. I'm praying that I get a good number, that's my only fear. As for you, are you nervous about testing? I'm still trying to decide if I will or not? :) You're really in the end zone now. So exciting!!!

Stacer, I hear you on the meds situation. I was in the exact same boat, and actually 'over bought' basically wasting $300.00... I'm trying to figure out what the heck to do with that last unused gonal f pen because I'd love to be able to give it to someone who desperately could use it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that things work out for a good schedule for you. Not long now!! :)

Babs, your numbers sound phenomenal!! Way to go! :) Are you anxious for transfer?

My only fear about transfer is that I have to climb two flights of stairs in my house to get to my bedroom for a 3 day bunker down. I have irrational fears about 'dislodging' or over exerting myself. Hubby said he'll carry me if it makes me feel better! lol....

Thinking of you all ladies,

Best of luck today Hmommy...let us know how you gt on xx

Good luck today hmommy. Don't worry about the embryo dislodging someone used a great example of what happens when the embryo is transferred. It's like a grain of rice being put between a peanut butter sandwich so nothing to worry about xx

Good luck hmommy

Well I got a message from the embryologist. They said they froze 6 embies. So thankful for a back up just in case. I had the worst migraine yesterday and the worst nausea. Had to take a zofran. Going to take my daughter strawberry picking today to make up for mommy being on the couch for a week lol.

So close ladies. Can't wait to hear about BFPs

wow 6 is fantastic bblues!!

ive used cyclogest before an never haf any side effects, gettin sorer boobs by the day but it has to be cyclogest doing its thing!!

Sandy you must b close to testing? x

Sandy, are you waiting for beta? I think I am going to. Too nervous to see a negative on hpt!

Yeah I never have tested early as would hate to get a false positive or negative etc so just rather wait for the official results xx

Well ladies, had retrieval this morning and am a little (ok a lot) disappointed with the results. Just 6 eggs retrieved :cry: so feeling down right now. :) dh keeps saying 'quality over quantity' but that's just to make me feel better.

Now I wait for the phone to ring tomorrow with news on how they're doing. We are doing icsi so hopefully that will up the chances of more fertilizing. Will keep you posted.

Hmommy- I am with your husband on this one! It truly is quality over quantity! And just think about how much healthier your body will be for transfer as you likely won't have to worry about ohss as much. I was bummed about our number too but all of our mature eggs were fertilized with ICSI and I had 2 beautiful blasts to put in. All the while, I felt good and didn't have overstimulated symptoms! If you can't tell, I am a glass-full kind of a gal! Don't be disappointed and take care of yourself! Get good rest and drink lots of Gatorade!

Hmommy honestly don't worry....apparently the Hormone to create the follies gets absorbed by the good ones...so just because you have 30 doesn't mean all are great...So it's defo quality over quantity...the only thing it might mean is a 3dt which still has amazing results!

Big hugs Hun x

Thank you girls. I am so trying to be positive, but was just caught off guard with the results.
Aimze, I like your theory about the hormones!! I'll try to be optimistic. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->