May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

When you think about it I had 13 an only used 1 so you'll get a result...

My friend had 1 egg an luckily it fertilised an she got a 2dt an a bfp x

These progesterone pesseries I'm taking are making my boobs painful beyond belief! They hurt no matter what I do usually a nice bath helps but it's not this time!

Don't think I'll be able to cope until week 12 if it carries on getting worse, cause that's how long I have to take them for!

Took another clearblue test this morning just go make sure. I'm still pregnant (thank God!!!)

I'm tired, but just enough to say I could do with a afternoon nap, not anything like beyond just have to sleep there and then!

Plus this no sex is really getting hard.this is the longest nearly 8 weeks ever!!!!! I'm going to have to pounce on him soon. Only 12 days to go!

Soph I feel your pain I'm super dooper horny today...7 days till OTD then if not bfp I can pounce...wooooooop

I never get sore boobs, normal cycles & iui so I was surprised they're aching now...only slightly so nothing mega! Testing tomorrow am...5dp5dt...I understand it might be a wrong bfn but worth a bash x

Hmommy-I think you're still doing good eith the amount you retrieved. My doc doesn't think I'll get much more than you and he's fine with that number. I know I'll be devestated to only have such a small amount but we will have to think quality over quantity..!!! Best of luck!! With icsi you should be good to go!

Everyone is moving among nicely! Can't wait to start hearing about more BFP!

Aimze maybe the sore boons are a good thing?! Especially since the only one with the BFP this far has sore boobs as well?! Thinking positive for you!!

It takes me about 10 minutes to mix the menopur in the morning. I'm mixing 4 vials of powder with 1 of sodium chloride. the garnirelix last night was easy as well, I did it in my tummy even though you can also do it in your leg. Exxited to hear what they tell me timorrow at my appt. dh keeps asking when ER is but I don't know yet so im hoping that tomorrow we get an estimate!!

Best of luck everyone!

Hi ladies!

I haven't been back in a while.
Hope you all are doing great!
Congrats on all BFPs and everyone that's PUPO. And good luck to everyone who just started.:)

AFM, I'm doing alright. Been having LOTS of cramping though! I didn't want to test until one day before my OTD. But this morning I just couldn't resist so, I POAS. To my big surprise I got a BFP!!! Could this still be the trigger? Got it 15 days ago. Today is Monday and on Friday I gotta go in for my beta. Can I raise my hopes?
The line on the test is fainter than the control line but you can see it very clearly. If I figure out how to do it, I'll post a picture.

Edit:

I've attached a picture. Clearly, I'm not a good photographer. Sorry about the flash. I looks very washed out on the picture but in reality the line is darker and clearer. What do you think?

Attachments

• POAS.jpg
    POAS.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 5
omg thats 100% a bfp!! trigger should defo b gone! test in a day too to.check it goes darker!

how exciing :) wooooooop.x

aimze, you think so? :D I'm gonna test again either on Wednesday or Thursday. If I could, I'd test every day. But those things are just so expensive!

When are you gonna test??:)

defo hun...

where do you live? I get 3 cheap strips for £1 lol!

hmmm i poas this am too...was 6am so went to sleep & woke up to a bfp...now i know about evap lines & all that jazz but the test i did Friday to check trigger is gone so im wondering whether this is real....

wont start a naming ceremony but feeling more optimistc x

I moved to Singapore a few years ago. No cheapo tests here! :(

And wohoo for your BFP! :D :hugs:
If you're not sure, can't you test again?

h no :-( i sometimes order a bulk load off amazon too for like £5 for 20...

dont want to test today since first wee is strongest...this is so faint i doubt normal wee would.catch ulit...

now the wait till Wednesday to do another 1! x

That's what I wanted to do, too but for some reason Amazon doesn't ship to Singapore. :( and couldn't ask anyone to send me some since I didn't tell anyone I'm TTC. Oh well, just gonna have to wait a few more days. At least I'm a bit more optimistic about my OTD now. You should, too! :D

OMFG!!!!

Aimez - cause you got a negative few days ago i would have thought it was possibly a real positive! keep trying and they should get darker!!!!!!

Oculi83 - i think there is no mistaking that BFP. I re-tested mine every two days. In fact i have done 6 tests in all now! (hubby still doesn't believe them!)

soph i love your hubs still doesnt!

im doubting mine the more i examine, that an the fact the first test i took out the pack had a massive indentation on it so coyldnt b used...Sainsburys do a "pregnant" digi thats £7 for two so i think i'll buy them...one for Friday an save the last for Tuesday which is OTD.

is your scan next week Soph? x

pcsoph, when's your beta?

My hubby is the complete opposite. I regret telling him. He's driving me nuts with showing me websites on what to do, what not to do, what to eat, what not to eat etc. And he's talking to my belly. *facepalm*

omg oculi i.love hes talking to your belly!!! love it! x

Lol! Yeah, he's just super excited!
But he knows that we have to wait for my beta to be sure.

we dnt get betas over where me & soph are...we just wait for a 7 week scan....im tempted to book some in anyway as my last pregnancy was a molar which meant i had massive beta results so would put my mind @ rest if lower x

Aimez - scan on the 21st Next Friday. Hubby said when he has it confirmed by a doctor then he'll decide whether to believe it or not - and then only after 2-3 months will he be happy!

Can see where he is coming from - he says that i have been pumped so full of drugs he thinks that the tests are all false and not really positive, due to the drugs. No matter how many i do. I did try to tell him that my OTD was the 7th, but still he wants a dr with a degree to offically confirm it! When i go to the local GP tomorrow all they'll probably say is have you POAS (yes six times) well we'll refer you, here is your approx due date (early feb by my calculations). Can't see them doing anything more than that.

Hopefully he'll be happier when he sees a little blob on the scan. But then i doubt he'll still believe it - even if i'm the size of a truck. (he already is thinking it's going to have a huge effect on his training he does for his triathalons. The world has revolved round him, and soon it won't!)

youv got a stubborn man there soph! maybe ask the gp for hcg beta? might help him get his head around it x

Morning Ladies

Hope you are all doing well

Yay Oculi & Aimze for BFP :happydance:

AFM, had no real symptons apart from bloated stomach and sore boobs till today slight uncomfortable cramping with headaches and went to the toilet and wiped (TMI Alert) and had slight greyish discharge from the pessaries which has normal been pure white. Had lots of PMA till now and starting to worry!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->