May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Think It's a bit late for that but after some research on Google!!! I think it could just be irritation from the cyclogest pessaries which is apparently very commmon so keeping my fingers crossed that it's that! I'm starting to feel better now as didn't drink or eat much yesterday so not sure if that added to the problem so plenty of green tea and water today and just fx'd for wednesday xx

wow is it Wednesday?thats flown by!!! fingers crossed for u hun...

im hatin the pessaries....bein a oily gloopy mess all the time is yuck x

Tell me about it and to think you have to take them for till 12 weeks pregnant as well yuk!!!! xx

I'm still waiting (all morning by the phone of course!) I've gotten over my initial shock about the measly 6 eggs retrieved. Now, I'm praying that this 6 are fighters. I'm anticipating of course loosing some, so I'm just hoping to get a good one to transfer. Ugh.... the worst part of ivf for me was not the needles, not the constant visits, but the WAITING....... it's so hard!!

Yes Hmommy the waiting game is the worst and it only takes one to get that forever baby. keeping my Fx'd for you :hugs: xx

Hi ladies! Had another ultrasound and bloodwork this morning. I have 7 follicles total but 3 of them are 10mm so she says erre mainly working with 4 follicles, and that 90% of the time a follicle has an egg. So I'm looking at about 4 eggs. Ugh! Not what I wanted, how will I ever have enough to freeze any? So when I asked, the doc and the nurse both said you only need 1 good egg. So hmommy-you and I are going to HAVE to stay positive that we got/are getting good ones!!!

Aimze and occuli-congrats!!! Hope there's more bfps coming from the rest of us ladies!'

Sandy, I had lots of cramping (and still do) throughout the whole 2ww, too.
Is Wednesday your OTD? :)

Hmommy, I'll cross my fingers for you!

Yes wednesday is OTD it can't come round soon enough! xx

Stacer, Your clinic is right it only takes one so Fx'd they are strong little fighters and Grow follies grow. When will you be taking trigger? xx

OMG Aimez and Oculi - Congrats!! Come one BFP's become BBFFP's :happydance:

hmommy and Stacer - Hugs!! I second everyone, quality over quantity! All it takes is one. Also, this reduces your changes of OHSS ..Fx for both of you.

Hmommy - waiting for the fertilization report.

Stacer- don't lose hope yet. I had 2 extra mature eggs than what they saw on the US. So you never know- all 6 might have mature eggs and 1-2 hiding away. Are you doing ICSI? They will give you close to 100% fertilization rate!! Thinking about you ....

Sandy - Good luck for testing on Wed ...baby dust!!

How is everyone else feeling?

I think I have slight OHSS. Been bloated like anything and have slight cramps in the upper abdomen. Weight gain 7lbs. I upped my water intake yesterday big time and feel much better this morning. Weight mostly back to before retrieval. Bloating reduced quite a but, but still there. Will call the RE and see if there is anything to worry. I feel much better in the morning but by evening I am swelled again. I am back to work today- and its a busy day :(

Ladies I have been super naughty an booked a blood beta tomorrow...if my very faint ghst line was right it will be a low beta but will recheck 48hours an hopefully see it double...should know more this tome tomorrow...

i was obviously last in the queue when patience was handed out, no doubt being impatient finding a shorter queue ;-) x

Congrats occuli and aimze!!!!

Hmommy waiting is the worst. Keep your head up though. Almost there.

AFM woke up in the middle of the night with the worst cramps. I thought I had my period times ten. Went to the bathroom expecting blood and nothing. Told the nurse when I went in for my bw today and she said it might be a good thing?? Fridays beta can not come fast enough. Hope everyone else is doing well

Bbblues I'm not in the all clear just yet..it was definitely a ghost line so we'll see what my bloods say tomorrow...

Period cramps sound good, a lot of people on here say they feel AF coming then they get a positive test x

Sandy-hang in there, only a couple more days. And no I don't know when I'm supposed to trigger yet. I have another ultrasound tomorrow at 830. I assume I'll trigger timorrow or Wednesday?

Blues-that's a good sign. Hoping you get that BFP!

Thanks babs. I don't think we're doing icsi bc my husband has great count and morph. They might do recovery icsi if they aren't fertilizing on their own. Hope you feel better!!

Ladies- Is it common to take your meds in the morning the day of trigger though? If so I need to order more menopur for wed in case I don't trigger tomorrow. I forgot to ask the nurse when we were on the phone, I just called back, hope they return my call but if not I'll order it anyway. No way I'm letting 4 vials of menopur ruin my chances of a BFP after all this!!!

I've had a nice two hour nap on the sofa. I'm Insatiable hungry today. Could quite happily eat everything and anything!

Now I've woken up could quite happily go back to sleep again now!!!

Those who tested today are you testing again tomorrow even if you having beta done?

Hi ladies,

Stacer, I feel your pain, but you are 100% right.. it only takes one, and you may be surprised when they actually do the retrieval.. My hubby was talking to my Dr. after retrieval and my Doc said "well, we have six more than every other month, so I see that as increasing the odds by six!" lol... So.. you have more than every other month and I am keeping everything crossed for you and I with our situation. :)

As for me, got the report today. Out of the six, 4 fertilized. We'll get a new report tomorrow but the embryologist told me to expect a 2 or 3 day transfer. All I can say is thank God for icsi because without that, I just don't know what the fertilization would have looked like. :)

So again, just playing the waiting game again and praying for a good report tomorrow.

Sandy-hang in there, only a couple more days. And no I don't know when I'm supposed to trigger yet. I have another ultrasound tomorrow at 830. I assume I'll trigger timorrow or Wednesday?

Blues-that's a good sign. Hoping you get that BFP!

Thanks babs. I don't think we're doing icsi bc my husband has great count and morph. They might do recovery icsi if they aren't fertilizing on their own. Hope you feel better!!

Ladies- Is it common to take your meds in the morning the day of trigger though? If so I need to order more menopur for wed in case I don't trigger tomorrow. I forgot to ask the nurse when we were on the phone, I just called back, hope they return my call but if not I'll order it anyway. No way I'm letting 4 vials of menopur ruin my chances of a BFP after all this!!!

I took my meds in the AM and triggered at 8:30pm. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->