May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Ladies I have been super naughty an booked a blood beta tomorrow...if my very faint ghst line was right it will be a low beta but will recheck 48hours an hopefully see it double...should know more this tome tomorrow...

i was obviously last in the queue when patience was handed out, no doubt being impatient finding a shorter queue ;-) x

lol.... I don't blame you one bit!! Good luck, and let us know!!! :happydance:

Hmommy-you're absolutely right!! We definitely got to think positive! We've come all this way. So day 2 or 3 transfer, isn't today day 2 though and tomorrow day 3? Or am I confused? How do you feel physically? And yat for icsi!!!!!

Thanks for the info. Went ahead and ordered 4 more vials of menopur for wed morning just in case!! Geez!! But at least I'll have it!

Congrats, Aimze and Oculi!!! And hmommy and stacer, fx for both of you.

AF came this evening! This means my IVF cycle is officially here and I'll do a cetrotide injection tomorrow.

Sandy, good luck for Wednesday! :D

Babs, thank you! Hope you feel better soon. Take care!

Aimze, lol! I'll cross my fingers for you! It's hard to wait that long... I know!

Bbblues, thanks! :) AF like cramps sound good!

Hmommy, 4 is great! How many days are they planning to wait before ET?

Stayhopeful, thanks! :) best of luck to you! I used cetrotide as well.:)

stayhopeful yay to af...

soph i enjoyed a nice nap yesterday eve then slept for britain! bangin headache now tho ..

hmommy so will your lovrly embs go in today?

sandy your so close to beta! yay!!

I did another test last night bfn an one am which i think has my ghost line but within 3 minutes...im really starting to wonder whether this could be right!! good job iv a beta booked for later!!

x

Ok so super faint an I don't actually think you can see the line with my amazing photography skills...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
Aimze, good luck with beta today how many days po or pt will you be?

AFM, not feeling positive today as last night had more cramping and (TMI Alert) has old blood when i wiped last night it wasn't much at all but now thinking it hasn't worked and had a little cry last night. guess I'll know for certain tomorrow :hugs: xx

Sandy put your mind @ ease & Poas lol...Old blood isnt a bad thing either!! Old implantation?

Im only 6dp5dt so im running a massive risk of a chemical having a beta so early...but id rather know now an.its done now....results @ about 3pm, expecting a low beta 15-30 which is fine as long as Thursdays doubles x

At work now so can't POAS but think i'll hold out as booked in tomorrow for beta :hugs:

Fx'd for you will be watching out for your post :happydance: xx

I have my fingers crossed for you Sandy...what time tomorrow will yiu get a call? x

I've got to call after 4pm tomorrow so have to wait not good will be sitting at work wondering all day! xx

Hmommy-you're absolutely right!! We definitely got to think positive! We've come all this way. So day 2 or 3 transfer, isn't today day 2 though and tomorrow day 3? Or am I confused? How do you feel physically? And yat for icsi!!!!!

Thanks for the info. Went ahead and ordered 4 more vials of menopur for wed morning just in case!! Geez!! But at least I'll have it!

You're smart to order extra just so you're not worried about it...We don't need any extra stress! :wacko:

They told me that retrieval is considered day 0, so I'm on day two today. Just praying for good news today..ugh, the waiting is horrible!!

I feel fine but still a little sore on my right side, and I have to say the progesterone shots make me feel really gassy s and bloated! Lol...tmi I know. :dohh:

Any news for you??

Congrats, Aimze and Oculi!!! And hmommy and stacer, fx for both of you.

AF came this evening! This means my IVF cycle is officially here and I'll do a cetrotide injection tomorrow.

Yey! So exciting to get things going! Best of luck to you :hugs:

Hmommy-so close! Glad you're feeling pretty good! How are the progesterone injections, not bad?

Aimze and sandy-thinking of you girls and best of luck!

I had another ultrasound and bloodwork this morning. I got a 21, 17, a couple 15, 14 and 13 mm follicles. Is that good? He said my endomentrium is a little thinner than they'd like to see it on trigger day, but if my progesterone is high that I'll trigger today, otherwise I'll trigger tomorrow. So that means ER will be Thurs or Friday. Dh really wants it thurs bc it's hard for him to get out of work Friday but obviously will if its that day. I would prefer Friday that way I have the weekend to rest, but doesn't matter to me either way. A little bummed that my doc won't be doing the ER, it will be the doc who's on call. Hopefully that will still turn out good. You know how it is when you build a relationship with your doc though. Really really hoping this works. I feel like I'm not getting much support from dh or friends/fam (the ones that do know) so feeling a little down. Just want to get it over with and find out the results!!!

Stacer thats great news on the follies sounds like they have grown nicely yayfor up and coming ER :happydance: xx

Sandy- I am on the same schedule as you, my beta is tomorrow. I ha a little bleeding today as well. Like just a line in my underwear. Sorry tmi. I am freaky out. What could it be? I have not done a home test. It's too late for implantation! Any insight?

I haven't done a home test either and it's not too late for implantation and apparently is quite common at this time in the process to have slight spotting with IVF. Trust me I've been reading eveything today and yes it's not all positive when you have bleeding but most things have said as long as its pink/brown and very light its normally a good sign so fx'd for the both of us! there is nothing we can do now to change the rest but the best thing we can do for our little bean is relax and try not too stress too much :hugs: xx

Aimze have you had a call about your beta yet? xx

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining in.
I am now in my 2ww of my very first IVF try.
I started my medication on May 21st, and took the trigger shot on June 1st and had my egg retrieval on June 3rd.
They retrieved 12 eggs, 7 of which were mature, and all 7 fertilized.
Out of those7, 5 made it to day 3 and I had two embryos transferred on June 6th
(4 cell & 6 cell)
Hating this 2ww haha.
1dp3dt I was just little crampy
2dp3dt I had a few cramps but that was about it
3dp3dt very crampy, felt like AF was coming but that was all
4dp3dt very crampy again, but with twinges and sharp pains in my uterus and my boobs started to get sore again
5dp3dt (today) A little crampy, and have sore boobs :)
That's my 2ww so far.
My otd is June 18th :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"