May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

looking good stacer!

wow kpkj & sandy i am so impressed with your none testing...

if your on prog supplements you shouldnt have a period so spotting is good...lets make it 2bfps tomorrows!

Sandy I called @ 3pm & nothing in yet...will try again @ 5pm..please be a positive x

hey dandan! Are you testing earlier than 18th? x

Aimze, Fx'd it's a positive will be watching out for your post :hugs: xx

Aimze and Sandy... I am keeping everything crossed for you ladies!! And I agree, spotting is a good sign from everything I've read!!

Stacer, trigger soon, OMG... exciting!! Your follies seem to be great. :)

I just got the daily call... out of the 4 that fertilized yesterday, 3 are still hanging on, so we're going in tomorrow for a day 3 transfer. I'm excited and anxious and terrified all at the same time. This stuff is intense!

Thanx hun...with a super faint this AM it HAS to be a positive beta around 15-20 because its so early...as long as its doubled by the next 1 i.dnt care!! x

hey dandan! Are you testing earlier than 18th? x

I was going to wait until the 18th but then I thought I would do it a couple of days earlier, but it's so hard making myself wait for this weekend lol

I went in for a baseline ultrasound today and I had a 14mm cyst that wasn't there last week, so I'm waiting to hear from my doctor about whether we put the whole cycle on hold. So upset!

Stay hopeful I hope you hear soon!

Ladies...OMFG...I could cry.....Beta back...I am pregnant! A tiny bit anyway lol...I got 20 which is obviously low but going back Thursday to check it doubles...since I'm only 6dp5dt that's the right sort of number to get...I'm in shock...x

Ladies...OMFG...I could cry.....Beta back...I am pregnant! A tiny bit anyway lol...I got 20 which is obviously low but going back Thursday to check it doubles...since I'm only 6dp5dt that's the right sort of number to get...I'm in shock...x

Congratulations on being preggers!!!!!!! :happydance: so happy for you. Now take it easy and bask in the baby joy!!:hugs:

Wow that is amazing !!!!! Here's hoping the results double over the next few days!

Been to my go today - but as we have moved addresses need to register at New gp as it's a different county so different funding etc!!!

Oh well no real rush. Just waiting more for the scan next Friday.

Thank.you all so much...Im.in shock..

Hmommy best of luck for transfer,.its so painless...

Sandy & kpkj best of luck for your betas! x

Hi girls! Can I join you ladies? I am triggering tonight with 5000 units of Pregnyl. My ER is on Thursday morning at 6am. As of my scan yesterday I have about 12 follicles on each side that are in the running for the retrieval. I have 3 between 18mm and 21mm, the rest are around 15-17mm and hopefully by Thursday they catch up. I'm super excited! My trigger shot is to be given at 6:45pm tonight and I will be doing it myself... 2.5 hours to go!

aimze ~ Congratulations on your positive beta :hugs:

hey august...great number of follis!!! Best of luck for Thurs..Let us know how you get on.

Loving all the new ladies! x

Aimze that's so awesome!!! Now I'm itching to test. Fridays beta is taking too long lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->