May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

yea test early ;-) this could b the week of bfps!!

so sandy & kpkj tomorro...bbblues fri...eeck!! :-D x

Hi girls! Can I join you ladies? I am triggering tonight with 5000 units of Pregnyl. My ER is on Thursday morning at 6am. As of my scan yesterday I have about 12 follicles on each side that are in the running for the retrieval. I have 3 between 18mm and 21mm, the rest are around 15-17mm and hopefully by Thursday they catch up. I'm super excited! My trigger shot is to be given at 6:45pm tonight and I will be doing it myself... 2.5 hours to go!

aimze ~ Congratulations on your positive beta :hugs:

Good luck for Thursday! You won't need it though, I actually enjoyed ER day haha.

Aimze, congratulations! That's just so awesome! :D

Congrats, aimze!

I heard back from the doctor and I'm on 2 weeks of BCP to shrink the cyst. I was so excited to start injections today so I'm pretty upset.

Hi August-I saw you in the other thread for Antagonist protocol. We started stimming on the same day I think, May 31? Best of luck with he trigger, I think I am going to trigger tomorrow night with ER on Friday! I have about 7 follicles, a 22, a 17, a couple 15, a 14 and a 13. FX for you!! Please let me know how that trigger goes, you are giving it to yourself?? I might have to recruit someone to give mine to me since DH is gone, unless you tell me you did it successfully to yourself then I might try!! =]

HOpefuly-I'm soooo sorry. I know that the littlest bump in the road can be sooo devastating. Luckily its only 2 weeks and you should be right back on track. keep your head up!!

DanDan-I noticed you too have low AMH, you're using donor eggs? Did your doc tell you that you wouldn't be ablve to conceive with your own? I'm really hoping I can conceive iwht my own!! I too want twins though!!! =]

FX and baby dust to Sandy, kpkj and bblues.

Babs-how are you doing??

Hmommy-let us know how tomorrow goes!!

Thinking of all you ladies today!!

Soph you tested 7&9 days...can you remember what day you called Nurture? Im thinking of calling them Monday after a Sunday clearveiw digi x

Stacer what are you triggering with?

i.used ovitrelle its in a pen...was absolutely fine hun :) x

Hi August-I saw you in the other thread for Antagonist protocol. We started stimming on the same day I think, May 31? Best of luck with he trigger, I think I am going to trigger tomorrow night with ER on Friday! I have about 7 follicles, a 22, a 17, a couple 15, a 14 and a 13. FX for you!! Please let me know how that trigger goes, you are giving it to yourself?? I might have to recruit someone to give mine to me since DH is gone, unless you tell me you did it successfully to yourself then I might try!! =]

HOpefuly-I'm soooo sorry. I know that the littlest bump in the road can be sooo devastating. Luckily its only 2 weeks and you should be right back on track. keep your head up!!

DanDan-I noticed you too have low AMH, you're using donor eggs? Did your doc tell you that you wouldn't be ablve to conceive with your own? I'm really hoping I can conceive iwht my own!! I too want twins though!!! =]

FX and baby dust to Sandy, kpkj and bblues.

Babs-how are you doing??

Hmommy-let us know how tomorrow goes!!

I am using my own eggs with donor sperm. My doctor told me we could try with my own for a few tries and then if nothing has happened maybe think of donor eggs, but he was optimistic :)

Morning Ladies

Hope you are all well :hugs:

AFM, Bloods have been taken so just a waiting game now will know by 5pm tonight! Feeling about 80% sure that it hasn't worked as still spotting but keeping that 20% positive that i might be that unusal case that is pregnant even tho spotting has occurred! :hugs: xx

aimze - my offical test date was the 7th i called them about 2/3 days prior to this. She laughed at me saying i had tested early then and i laughed and told her i succombed to the pressure!
Then she books you in for scan two weeks after the offical test date.

cheers soph..I'll hang fire till Monday then, friday is 3 days early...booo!!

Are you feeling any different? x

Nope feel nothing. People have commented that my boobs look bigger today. They are starting to spill out of the bra now. Today they "aren't as" painful as they have been the past two days - but still very tender all over. Not sure whether it's due to having a nice hot bath last night to help ease them (and laid on stomach so they were fully emerged)
I'm tired today - but i think that is more due to having a rubbish nights sleep last night. Looking forward to haveing a couple hrs nap on the sofa when i get home before the hubby gets home from swimming!

Apparently the embryo is the size of a sweet pea this week. 5 weeks and 2 days old now. I'm beginning to get envious of further weeks along. Purely as i want the 1st tri to get over an done with, so the risks are lower and some scans showing something is there and i'm not imagining it!!

Sandy ~ good luck :hugs:

Stacergirl ~ I trigger with Pregnyl so it was a intramuscular injection on my back side. It's a pretty scary looking needle but I didn't feel a thing. My nurse told me to stand up straight and look into a mirror. She said to place my hands on my hips and where my thumb lands is where the injection goes. So that means that your thumb should be on your back side and the other four fingers are facing towards your stomach. It wasn't bad at all. I felt a little pressure as the meds went in but nothing more then that.

I only have to take my antibiotics today, so no more needles/injections. I have a pounding headache and it's only 8:30am :wacko: I'm looking forward to tomorrow but I'm also nervous and anxious about the retrieval and how many mature eggs there will be.

yea i need 1st tri to hurry up...im so sad.. jst brought a test from boots to check the line! Stop it aimz!!! grrr angry with myself! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->