May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Kpkj, how you holding up when will you find out your results? xx

Hi August-I saw you in the other thread for Antagonist protocol. We started stimming on the same day I think, May 31? Best of luck with he trigger, I think I am going to trigger tomorrow night with ER on Friday! I have about 7 follicles, a 22, a 17, a couple 15, a 14 and a 13. FX for you!! Please let me know how that trigger goes, you are giving it to yourself?? I might have to recruit someone to give mine to me since DH is gone, unless you tell me you did it successfully to yourself then I might try!! =]

HOpefuly-I'm soooo sorry. I know that the littlest bump in the road can be sooo devastating. Luckily its only 2 weeks and you should be right back on track. keep your head up!!

DanDan-I noticed you too have low AMH, you're using donor eggs? Did your doc tell you that you wouldn't be ablve to conceive with your own? I'm really hoping I can conceive iwht my own!! I too want twins though!!! =]

FX and baby dust to Sandy, kpkj and bblues.

Babs-how are you doing??

Hmommy-let us know how tomorrow goes!!

I am using my own eggs with donor sperm. My doctor told me we could try with my own for a few tries and then if nothing has happened maybe think of donor eggs, but he was optimistic :)

Oops so sorry read that wrong! That's great that he's hopeful, my doc is hopeful too. Fx for you!

Aimze-I'm triggering with pregnyl. My nurse told me that I can do it subcutaneous now so that makes me super happy! I will definitely be doing it that way!

Sandy-everything is crossed for you! Just so you know, my friend was spotting on her pregnancy and everything is gone this far. So you still have a chance!! Let us know!

August-I can't believe you did intramuscular by yourself?! I'm doing pregnyl too. We are on pretty much the exact same protocol. So you're not doing progesterone shots? Are you doing vaginal suppositories or tablets? I'll be doing estradiol and crinone and the injections.

Hmommy-thinking of you!

Aimze-I'm triggering with pregnyl. My nurse told me that I can do it subcutaneous now so that makes me super happy! I will definitely be doing it that way!

Sandy-everything is crossed for you! Just so you know, my friend was spotting on her pregnancy and everything is gone this far. So you still have a chance!! Let us know!

August-I can't believe you did intramuscular by yourself?! I'm doing pregnyl too. We are on pretty much the exact same protocol. So you're not doing progesterone shots? Are you doing vaginal suppositories or tablets? I'll be doing estradiol and crinone and the injections.

Hmommy-thinking of you!

I have to do the estradiol, crinone and progesterone tablets! LOL

Sandy- I am doing ok. So scared to get bad news that I don't even want to find out! I will call after work around 4. It's 10 now so 6 more hours. Pretty nervous! Needless to say, a little distracted today! How are you holding up?

kpkj & Sandy...Anxiously awaiting your results...Lots of Baby Dust being sent xx

Going from positive thoughts to negative thoughts all day and definitely been pre occupied at work google has got a hammering today! Well I'll be put out my misery in 1.5 hours. I've psyched myself up for a negative result so will see what happens :hugs: xx

Sandy I really hope you've pshyched yourself the wrong way! It's so hard going from positive to negative results in your head...It's such a mind game isnt it?? I feel the same for tomorrow, preparing myself for it to be a crap increase in beta numbers but then thinking "well why should it be crap? It will definately have doubled"

As you said, 1.5 hours and you're done and you know either way...I feel really proud of you for not testing early! I am so weak! x

Well ladies unfortunately I was right it's a bfn for me xx

Sandy, I am so sorry! Please stay strong and vent on here if you need to!

Finally got the nerve to call to get my results! Beta was 104!

Ladies, I still had 3 today (1-9 celled, 1-8 celled and 1 7 celled) so we transferred all three.:happydance: I wasn't expecting to do that so dh and I felt pretty happy. Now I'm in bed all day! The worst thing was peeing in the bed pan! Talk about undignified. Lol...:dohh:

Stacer, getting close now and I'm proud of you for triggering yourself!

aimze, how are you feeling? Did you say you were doing progesterone shots? M
I'm pretty sore from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"