May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

omg hmommy Pupo with triplets!! wow!

im doing the supositories chick, messy buggers!

x

Kpkj - is that result good???? Apologies in UK we don't have those tests, so no idea of what they mean!

Hmommy - ohhhh sounding good. Aimez and I do the progesterone pesseries unfortunately messy, oily, and gloopy! But glad not to be injecting anymore though!

Kpkj that's great news congrats

Hmommy don't stress the bed pan lol. Fingers crossed

Kpkj-in hoping that's a great result!!! Congrats!!!!

Hmommy-omg, so exciting!!! Lol about the bed pan, don't even worry about it, when you actually give birth you'll do worse things!!!!

I'm triggering tonight! My estrogen was 1420 today which she said was great, and that i should have some really good eggs. they really have me feeling positive about this which is good about this now, I just need some reassurance. I go in tomorrow morning for preop ang then the retrieval is friday morning at 745. Dh and I are excited but nervous!!! this is it! The retrieval we've been waiting for!!! Hope all goes well!!

Thinking of all of you ladies. It's great to have so much support. I wish we could all get bfps! And I know we will with due time!!

Trigger tonight!! Exciting! Things are moving fast now!!

Kpkj-in hoping that's a great result!!! Congrats!!!!

Hmommy-omg, so exciting!!! Lol about the bed pan, don't even worry about it, when you actually give birth you'll do worse things!!!!

I'm triggering tonight! My estrogen was 1420 today which she said was great, and that i should have some really good eggs. they really have me feeling positive about this which is good about this now, I just need some reassurance. I go in tomorrow morning for preop ang then the retrieval is friday morning at 745. Dh and I are excited but nervous!!! this is it! The retrieval we've been waiting for!!! Hope all goes well!!

Thinking of all of you ladies. It's great to have so much support. I wish we could all get bfps! And I know we will with due time!!
How exciting!!!! Best of luck on Fri!!!!!

Sandy - I am so sorry sweetie! Lots of hugs ....take your time and then regroup with you doctor for next step. I am sure you will get your BFP someday ...

kpkj - thats a great beta! :happydance: yay for being pregnant ...

hmommy - yay for being PUPO!! Thats just great ...When is OTD?

stacergirl - yay for trigger tonight! N that is an awesome E2 #. See told yaa!! Rooting for you ...

I had my day 5 transfer today - 2 embryo's - 4AA and 4AB. Now bed rest rest for next 36 hrs. However I am allowed to go pee on my own. Have loads of books, magazines and movies to keep me busy. Out of the 14 fertilized eggs - 10 made it to day 5. 2 of them were clear winners which were transferred today. 3 of them a tad bit behind and 5 of them still in morula stage. So these 5 probably won't wake it to freeze tomorrow. Hubs thinks we will have twins - 4AA will be a girl and 4AB will be a boy :) I will just be happy to get that BFP for now. When do you girls think I can test earliest. I am a patient girl but not till my OTD (june 21)

ha loving the husbands thiking - although unfortunately you'l never know whether his prediction will be correct re which egg will be which!!!

I'm getting very anxious now. Worrying that nothing is happening, that i'll miscarry, at any stage. I know all irrational fears, but you hear so many stories of people miscarrying further into the process, and i know they are a lot more common than you think!

Oh well nothing i can do about it i suppose what will be will be!

Kpkj~ congrats! :yipee:

Sandy~ so sorry dear :hugs:

Stacergirl~ how did you make out with trigger

Pcso~ I don't the worry ever stops, you just have to think positive and enjoy every minute :hugs:

As for me retrieval is in 3 hours!!! I'm in bed wide awake :wacko: it's only 3am here!

Kpkj, congratulation on your BFP :wohoo:

Hmommy & Babs yay for being PUPO :happydance: xx

Fab news babs!! :)

august you'll b fine hun, excting steps next!!

Stacer wooo to trigger!!!

soph i totally get you, having a melt down this mornin cos i used a different brand test an was only same as yesterday not darker...luckily i had my naughty boots purchase to hand an that one was cleae as day l. I need to remember its only 8dp5dt so its not going to be a dark test...

Second blood test today so really hoping my number doubled! Soph did you keep testing after 9days? i need to stop! x

Aimez, i carried on until the other day with my last clearblue (6 in total). Very tempted to keep going to be honest as desperate to know there is something still there! I'm trying to regin myself in.
The worst fear i have is next Friday when we have a scan they'll do it and there'll be nothing there and i'm not actually pregnant! Then the having to tell everyone. The hubby seeing nothing there and him waiting for this scanso that he could start getting excited about it all and confirming something was/is there.
But i believe by now AF should have shown (but due to being on the long protocol i have no idea when i was "due", as normally i would an exact 26 cycle bang on time) but presuming that it would have been on or around the 7th my OTD??? So i'm taking now show is still a good thing!

Yea I'm going totally crazy here Soph!! I've tested 5 (barely there so thew away) 6 (faint) 7, an 8 todays...I'm just paranoid that it's not working an it's a chemical...

I shall buy another two (maybe 4 to get me through to Tuesdays OTD) from Boots an use them as a comparrision. According to Mr.Google a lot of people who have Chemicals stop getting positives pretty quickly...Regardless this blood test will reveal whats occuring..I'm comparing my 8day to your 9day one on the photo you posted..

x

ha ha...... my clearblue ones didn;t stay for longer than a day (battery ran out) So i got those to provide a definate yes or no for the hubby. So perhaps get one of those too!
I want to get another one of those as i just want to see it go from 2-3 to either 3-4/4-5
in fact might get another one tonight just to see (if you get two pack one then can do another one later too!)
I must have spent about £30 so far on tests!

Lol I love that you are still buying the clearveiws...I have one @ home I'm using on Monday but its out of date!! Went out of date in 2012 so i'll have to see how it goes, the battery might not work so might be getting some shares in clearveiw too..

I'm so glad that it's not just me whose going OTT with tests!

Bblues are you ready for tomorroes Beta? x

Well I'm on my way home... My ER went well. I don't remember anything as the anesthesia was in my system before the nurse even put the spectrum in

At first I walked out an I asked my husband how I did, he said no one came out to tell him so I went back in and asked myself! My ivf nurse who was assisting during the ER said that it was over 10 follicles, she believes 13 but another NYSE came out and said that for sure I have at least 10!!!!! I'm so pleased and happy and this is an improvement from December where I only had 6!!! Can't wait for tomorrow fertilization report!

Aimze~ good luck with your second beta today :hugs:

Sounding good August!!! Looking forward to hear how they're getting on tomorrow :) xx

So blood test back.......From Tuesdays 20 it's supposed to double every 48-72 hours....Today's is 68..So happy with that...Still only 8dp5dt so will keep testing over the weekend to rule out a chemical then relax!

lots of baby dust to everyone! Xx

Lol I love that you are still buying the clearveiws...I have one @ home I'm using on Monday but its out of date!! Went out of date in 2012 so i'll have to see how it goes, the battery might not work so might be getting some shares in clearveiw too..

I'm so glad that it's not just me whose going OTT with tests!

Bblues are you ready for tomorroes Beta? x

I am so nervous for tomorrow. I wish there was a fast foward button somewhere lol. It would be the best Father's Day gift for my hubby. I would love to tell my daughter but I want to wait for a heartbeat. She wants to big a big sister in the worst way. Just keep saying prayers for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->