May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Big baby dust thoughts with you bbblues....really hoping for the most amazing news for the 3 of you xx

Aimze, great report!
Bblues, that would definitely be a great fathers day present!
August, great news on your retrieval. Now the waiting game begins!!

Thank hmommy....

Oculi good luck for beta tomorrow...how many days will u b? X

Aimze, that's awesome! :D

I'm at the clinic now waiting for my turn. Eek! Do you know the jeopardy song? I don't know why but for some reason it keeps playing in my head.

lol bless ya...when will u get the result? x

I should get a call in about 2 hours. Aaaaaahhh... I'm so scared!

wow that was quick! amazin number! how many days past transfer r u?x

Yeah, that was super quick!
I'm 15dp2dt. She said anything over 200 is great at this stage so, I'm feeling a bit more reassured. But I know I'm still not out of the woods yet. How am I gonna survive the next 2 months?

Oculi i totally getcha...The next two months are crucial...Do you get an early scan?
Im still peeing everyday to check the line gets darker!! x

Aimze, I have no idea. They asked me to go back to the clinic later and collect some meds and I guess that's when they'll let me know when I have to go back for another blood test and ultrasound.Will update as soon as I know more.
I'm very tempted to POAS every day as well but I'll go bankrupt if I do.
When is your next beta?

We dont have betas as standard @ my clinic...i was naughty an went to my GP...As long as the 3 more sticks & 1 digi over the weekend continue i call the clinic Monday & they book me for a scan in about 3 weeks...3 long weeks!!

x

Oh goodness! I hope I can get an ultrasound in a week or two. 3 weeks would kill me.

Yup I'm going to be one paranoid mess...

Hmommy how's it being pupo with triplets?

DanDan how you hanging in there till Otd?

Stacer is it ER today?

Kpkj any symptoms yet?

Babs when are you due to test?

August how's the waiting going?

Sandy hope you're ok Hun, will you do another ivf?

Mrsjenny really hope you're doing ok? Lots of love your way!

Soph just one more week for you!! So close!

Bbblues! How exciting today is the day...really hope it goes well and you post a good number later xxxx

Congratulations Oculi :wohoo:

Aimze, great news beta is rising :happydance: and yes i will be doing another IVF got another 2 fully funded cycles through the NHS so just going to enjoy the next couple of weeks before the roller coaster ride starts all over again

Good luck to those who have beta's today and hope everyone else is well :hugs: xx

Sandy thats great that you have another two rounds!

I have my fingers very tightly crossed for you!

x

wow Sandy - 2 more funded cycles thats amazing. Aimz and i only have one funded full cycle and able to use whatever was frozen in Nottingham. Least they will be able to look at your past results and alter things for you to tweak things! Are you going to donate again?

Oculi - thats amazing news.....

Can't ait to hear everyones news later re ER, ET and counts etc.

Only one week to go - yes, it seems to have taken forever these past few weeks. Just desperate to see something in there.
Gonna have to go and get some new bras today fro M&S - honestly spilling over is an understatement!! Just a couple of cheapish ones to tie me over for a few weeks.

Yeah it's been great to be able to get the funded cycles from the NHS we origianlly got 3 to start with and then the clinic are funding a 4th one if needed for donating the eggs to research so used to already and got 2 left. Not sure whether the clinic allow you to donate more than once in exchange for a cycle xx

Sandy, thank you! That's great that you can do another 2 more funded cycles!!:D When will you start your next IVF cycle? :)

pcsoph, thank you! :hugs: let's hope those little beans are gonna stick with us for the next 9 months.

think it will be beginning of august before i start again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->